It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They paid people to shame and insult the unvaxxed...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In the united states just like was claimed in the EU, and the Uk.

(Cue Twilight Zone opening music) Imagine if you will, a vaccine so efficacious that you have to pay people to shame others into getting it.

Do you suppose that they thought this stuff would never see the light of day? Did they care?

If I weren't living through it right now, I would have had a hard time accepting this, but it's the truth of where we find ourselves.

www.judicialwatch.org...

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received 249 pages of records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) detailing the extensive media plans for a propaganda campaign to push the COVID-19 vaccine.

The records were received in in response to an August 2021 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)lawsuit filed after HHS failed to respond to a April 19, 2021 request for records related to the Biden HHS’ “COVID-19 Community Corps” program (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:22-cv-02315)).

Judicial Watch is asking for all records regarding the application process; all organizations asking to be chosen to participate; all grants; and all communications of representatives of the Department of Health and Human Services regarding the program.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act
edit on Mon Oct 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed very long quote, added extags for "B" tags

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Our whole experience is artificial these days, who needs virtual reality?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well this is strange. I was out for a walk during a talk with another patient and told him about the fact that the vaccines were not tested for reducing transmission before they were introduced. But that it was claimed in media and by doctors and pharmacy. And unvaccinated shunned and blamed for the waves. "A wave of unvaccinated infecting other's".

Then I thought about how this coordinated lie would have been achieved and wondered about newspapers and other places of publishing, how this coordinated lie could be spread so fast. And wondered if there was a coordinated "info package" from WEF / WHO or similar places. So everyone is on the same page when they report their stuff.

And got called paranoid. And the patient I spoke with, was like "That's not true they said unvaccinated would be a danger or at fault for other's getting sick".

So I asked the patient, hey, then explain how they justified outcasting unvaccinated from places like hospital, stores and such. If the vaccine does not stop transmission at all, what for did we need the vaccine pass and restrictions? If it was about only protecting yourself, should it not be an individual choice?

And if it was about not overwhelming the system because you are protected better, how does it help when vaccinated people are just asymptomatic and have up to 250x more viral load in their nasal caves? It all does not fit together and we were lied to, as it was proven now.

And it took him a while said "I don't know!". But I am paranoid, turns out minutes later you post this coordinated effort.

The cognitive dissonance is strong!

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

F these assholes.
Ever notice on how when anyone like celebrities, politicians etc. caught Covid they would all put out virtually the same message on Twitter or wherever?

“I am experiencing mild symptoms and will be quarantining, I am extremely grateful to be triple vaxxed and quadruple boosted.”

It’s all bullsh!t.
Go out and get yourself a fake vaccine that does nothing for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

The clarion call of the non-conspiracy theorist:

"No way that many people would be in on it and not tell someone."

We now know that is not a valid rebuttal, and is complete nonsense.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Not surprised.

Like, at all.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

F the assholes indeed...

My solution in the midst of the worst of the pandemic when people were being forced to stay in the hospital with no family support, and forced to take part in the insane death protocols masquerading as medical treatment was that we should start launching hospital administrators out of their comfy chairs, through their big windows, off the top floor of their hospitals. But that's just me. I tend to view this kind of injustice through the lens of violence.

edit on 17-10-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Cue my shocked face --->

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

F these assholes.
Ever notice on how when anyone like celebrities, politicians etc. caught Covid they would all put out virtually the same message on Twitter or wherever?

“I am experiencing mild symptoms and will be quarantining, I am extremely grateful to be triple vaxxed and quadruple boosted.”

It’s all bullsh!t.
Go out and get yourself a fake vaccine that does nothing for you.

The 'vaccines' didn't 'do nothing' , they got nice tiks and strokes to boot!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Even Jennifer Aniston has cut off some of her friends because they didn't want to get vaccinated.
The very important story has been covered by the left wing media in the UK and was promoted to headlines sometime ago.

Asked why did she do it, she replied that having the vaccine means you are not able to transmit the virus to others. If you do your duty then you won't put people at risk.

Directly shaming the unvaccinated and accuse them of potentially injuring or killing the elderly and the immune compromised. Knowing of course as a good scientist Jennifer Aniston is, that having the vaccine stops transmission and infection. Having the variant and being unvaccinated you can give it to others. If you are vaccinated though you have nothing to worry about.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 17-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Where was any shaming of the unvaxxed in all that?

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
paid $100 to get the shot
given free cheeseburgers to get the shot
given free lotto ticket to get the shot

If all they did is announce there was a shot available for corona virus, I think there would have been less opposition. When you try to lure me into the van with no windows by offering me ice cream, I'm going to be a bit skeptical. It's not you, it's me. Well, not really, it's you.
edit on 17-10-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

it never happened. Go play with a Koala.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

McCarthyism on steroids...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

i cant help but feel where we are in terms of mistrust in healthcare professionals is totally self inflicted.. watching the boosters here in the UK my town goes up by 4 or 5 a week not even the vulnerable trust them now.. had a laugh yesterday as my birth city was showing -18 boosters, what where they doing sucking the vax out of peoples arms?

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: Asmodeus3

McCarthyism on steroids...

Absolutely!

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

it never happened. Go play with a Koala.

You do know that they aren't cuddly and gentle, and have claws?

Also... dropbears! They fall out of trees and attack the unwary who are running away from the hoop-snakes.

(in Australia, everything in nature is trying to kill you).

edit on 17/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I heard some of the spiders are not deadly.

And the occasional sheep.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Multifaceted plot that made this the 'holocaust' of the 21st century, so far...

I see through it and it makes me sick.

We knew they were coming for us, I just didn't expect it to be so widely accepted.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: network dude

i cant help but feel where we are in terms of mistrust in healthcare professionals is totally self inflicted.. watching the boosters here in the UK my town goes up by 4 or 5 a week not even the vulnerable trust them now.. had a laugh yesterday as my birth city was showing -18 boosters, what where they doing sucking the vax out of peoples arms?

It has become absurd and theatrical to try to vaccinate the already vaccinated. And then try to shame them because they haven't got their 6th booster...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join