It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I despise Bunnings warehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I begrudgingly had to go to the scum bag warehouse As these pricks have pushes out all the independent hardware shops.

I was with the kids, and they wanted a drink.

So off the the in store cafe to get some.
I was waiting there was no one else in line.

The sole staff member was doing something.

I had been waiting about 5 minutes. No issue.

Then another staff member walks into the cafe food service area, and the staff ask what canI get you? Staff member says a sausage roll and an ice coffee.

I said to them both, hey I was here before that staff member. Why are you giving him priority, I have been here waiting?

He said I was serving another customer, there were no other customers there.

I said to the tosser who barged in at least ask if I was being served instead of being a rude prick and barging in.

I said this is crap service and walked out, and left all my unpaid items at the cafe. So at least some idiot now has to put it all back on the shelves.

I really hate Bunnings, bunch of scum.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What you do is help yourself and if no one comes walk away with it. If they come to confront you say" because no one was there I thought everything was free".

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith
I don’t know how things are down under, but in the US, the quality of employees at the ‘big box’ stores has fallen dramatically over the past few years. This means that service in these places is totally crappy.
Like you said, the small stores have been pushed out of business, so what can you do?

edit on b000000302022-09-22T10:04:43-05:0010America/ChicagoThu, 22 Sep 2022 10:04:43 -05001000000022 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh I am used to it here. "service dessert Germany".

Where 99% of the customers in a hardware shop, even those that would try hammer in a nail into a concrete wall head first, know more than the people working there. Also masters in vanishing and disguising. And for the case you don't know where to find stuff, don't expect it to be faster to ask staff. Because for that you have to find someone first and literally chase them through shelves.

Mathematical probability tells me, if the item exists, I will find it myself before I find a staff member that is able to tell me. No matter the square feet area I need to cover. Sometimes I am inclined to just tell people there "I know more than you", Ron Swanson style.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Probably gonna get pinged for the lingo, but haha bunnings to the point..

Warning, language!

edit on 23-9-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

This guy is great he has a lot of videos on staff attitudes. Great love it

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Service is getting bad everywhere. I hate having to give my hard earned to bad organisations.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

But, but ... they have such a slick looking logo. They -must- be a great operation!

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join