It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens Eat?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
ALF ate cats...not cows...

Lear actually subscribed to the nutrient paste through the skin... I believe Falcon and Condor (during the UFO CoverUp Live! specials) were the source of the strawberry ice cream, tibetan music tidbits....(but it's been I while)

This is about the most retarded thread topic I have seen!
I'm surprised it has recieved so many replies.
Enough said.

I'd agree, but since there are some shreds of evidence on the topic, I don't see the harm in discussing it.....but yes, it is pure speculation. That's why I tried to base mine more on alleged alien biology than nothing at all...

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think they abduct humans for reproductive reasons, but Ive always suspected its for breeding slave labor or something else...maybe organ harvesting....its seems a long way to go for protein, and cows are easier to catch and hold down !

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have heard recently that most of the alien species do not produce waste, and that that is a trait almost exclusive to earth. hmm. food for though. Hah! i made a funny!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i think they are self sufficient in terms of food. They can "photosynthesis" or somehow create nutrients in their body......

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I dont know, probably they love eating Asian foo, particularly Chinese, Japanese , Korean or Filipino food During festivals in the Philippines, alien (known as ghost sightings are heard), Even on Christmas and Easter, they come out to eat the food of the villagers. So they love lechon (roast suckling pig) and halo-halo (mixed preserved fruits with yam and leche flan with crushed ice).

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Edit: Bad taste.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

think they are self sufficient in terms of food. They can "photosynthesis" or somehow create nutrients in their body......

This has actually been stated as well, believe it or not.
Can't remember the source off the top of my head (gasp!)...so I'd have to look for it...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
hrtw, is right, they are essentially a highly evolved plant. Converting "light" into energy. Their membrane like outer skin exchanges pollutantes requiring I am sure some source of a liguid nutrient.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Not sure where you are going with this, but sounds a bit outa line,IMO...I'd cool it with this kinda posting if I were you

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
hmmm .... somehow i suspect some or most of their organs might be made from "some materials" that will heal when damage, recreate if damage cannot be recovered, or create organics materials and nutrients to supply their individuals organs?

Since they are very high tech, they might have the possibilities to be self sufficient ...

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Whe you die a little globe of soft blue light eminates from your body - it is invisible to the human eye but certain animals can see them - these are your globes of sentience - they are inhaled by the great beast. It is his sustinance. In times of war you can imagine hundreds, thousands even millions of these globes floating skywards like shiny bright illuminated dandylion heads on their way to be inhaled and consumed - harvested.

So don't ever think your time on earth was wasted - the more stimulation you recieve, the more experiences, highs and lows the finer and more flavorsome your ethereal sentience becomes.

Some people are like brandy when they finally die - the trick is to make your globe of sentience unpalatable to him. That is the dark secret of all the religions and is a strictly oral tradition...

Take pleasure in these words - you can be sure 'he will'

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here's a thought:

If aliens "absorb" nutrients through liquid or light, then one would assume that certain liquids and lights would be dis-agreeable to them. Maybe they cannot go swimming. Maybe black light (or pink or green, whatever) could make them sick.

I actually think I heard something similar somewhere, such as invisible entities could be hit with certain light waves and this causes them to appear, maybe become sick.

Anyway, I know where aliens eat when they are in Roswell:

img.photobucket.com...

[edit on 9-4-2005 by Niki]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ah, so aliens crave a little soul food every now and then eh?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The aliens I know usually like to eat human livers with a side of fava beans. Preferably with a nice Chianti!!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
The aliens I know usually like to eat human livers with a side of fava beans. Preferably with a nice Chianti!!

Nice. wouldn't it be terrible if they really did like eating some part of people, like kydneys? think about it, you can live with just one. what if they took people, and if they had 2 kidneys, the aliens took one and ate it?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Edit: Bad taste.

Watermelons and fried chicken dont taste bad!!!!! Thats just your opinion....mine differs

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If alien lifeforms are indeed superior intellegence wise, then I so no reason why they haven't adapted to take in needed sustinance without actually eating.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'm located in the USA and I know most of the illegal aliens eat refried beans and taco's

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
OK gang, that's enough with the racial references.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think they feed of the suns rays.Kind of like photsynthesis.But I am not for sure.This sounds like a reasonable theory.But then again theres this old belief system where you devour the body of warriors and you take in their power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join