It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens Eat?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by bloodline

That makes sense.
To humans vegemite is inedible.

Lethal in high doses.

Much like arsenic in fruit to aliens, which really gifts a very bad hangover to every alien who goes for one of those strawberry milkshakes.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Your cunning is amazing.
Appletinis and other similar potions may be another good defense. Assuming of course that defense is necessary.

And again, appletinis and similar potions are consumable only by aliens. Perhaps another effective means of assay. (oops, wrong thread?)

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
I just thought of this. I have never heard anything about what, if anything, aliens eat. Since i have heard humans compared to cattle to the aliens, is it at all possible that they eat well, people? or is that just a foolish question? any insights are welcome.

It depends what 'aliens' you mean...
...there are essentially two types, the Watchers and their 'Nephyl' spawn...

The Watchers
The original Watchers that corrupted the world of men were angelic spirits.
They ate food like the Manna that Israel ate for forty years during the Exodus from Egypt to Canaan.

This is how it was described...

Exodus 16:31 "Now the house of Israel called its name manna; it was like coriander seed, white, and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

Sounds a bit yum...

It is described in a few places as the 'food of angels' or the 'grain of heaven'...
...David described it in the Psalms...

Psalm 78:24-25 "...and he rained down upon them manna to eat, and gave them the grain of heaven. 25 Man ate of the bread of the angels;

I don't know if the fallen Watchers who are now masquerading as 'aliens' have access to this since their fall but maybe producing it was a skill they retained.

Nephilim
Thier genetic spawn produced by interbreeding with human females known in Hebrew as 'Nephyl' ate much as humans do...
...except some required blood products to correct nutrient deficiencies...
...some think these may have been inborn metabolic errors that meant they could not produce some indogenous vitamins, like vitamin B12 etc...
...much as humans and guinea pigs do not produce indogenous vitamin C.

This is where the legends of the Vampire started...
...humans seemed to be a better resource of the blood products these creatures needed than animals...
...and the worship of these entities may have been the origin of canabalism in some primitive tribes.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Space_CowBoy33

I believe some of the food the aliens drink come from human blood.The aliens use certain protiens in human blood and other plant chemicals as energy.They use cows blood too.It must be something that is contained in both human and cows blood.If you can find that connection you may know not only what they drink but why they take thoses chemicals in the first place.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Your cunning is amazing.
Appletinis and other similar potions may be another good defense. Assuming of course that defense is necessary.

And again, appletinis and similar potions are consumable only by aliens. Perhaps another effective means of assay. (oops, wrong thread?)

Are you advocating testing shampoos and other products such as appletinis on aliens instead of animals?

Wait until PETA (otherwise known as PEople for The ethical treatment of Aliens) hears about this.

Appletinis although high in alchohol content contain lethal levels of water, which as you know from the movie signs, is a lethal substance to aliens.

Also I heard that their exoskeletons are made entirely out of tooth enamel and that what they smear on themselves is colgate so as not to burn the surface of their shiny tooth skin. I guess colgate serves as a kind of sun tan lotion. Listerine is SPF 40 for those alien guys.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by bloodline]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join