It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens Eat?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I just thought of this. I have never heard anything about what, if anything, aliens eat. Since i have heard humans compared to cattle to the aliens, is it at all possible that they eat well, people? or is that just a foolish question? any insights are welcome.

Many Thanks

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Normally, on Earth, animals won't eat other animals that eat meat. Of course, that doesn't mean that aliens won't. So vegetarians watch out!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well I would assume their too smart for food that is not nutrious to them. So most likely they eat some nutrious supplement pill or some thing of that matter that nurishes what ever the hell they need. *kind of like the crap from the Matrix*

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm going to say humans.

Honestly, I'd think if they were a super race, they'd have developed technology that would create high concentrated food. I'd think they would have moved beyound food for pleasure and back to food for pure nutrition and health. Like the Jetsons at dinner time.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by slink
Normally, on Earth, animals won't eat other animals that eat meat. Of course, that doesn't mean that aliens won't. So vegetarians watch out!

i ll spit some raw soybeans in their eyes

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
I'm going to say humans.

Honestly, I'd think if they were a super race, they'd have developed technology that would create high concentrated food. I'd think they would have moved beyound food for pleasure and back to food for pure nutrition and health. Like the Jetsons at dinner time.

I disagree bout the eating for pleasure. What's the point of being advanced if you can't enjoy it? But concentrated food... probably correct.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rp001

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
I'm going to say humans.

I disagree bout the eating for pleasure. What's the point of being advanced if you can't enjoy it? But concentrated food... probably correct.
If they're anything like Vulcans...

Anyway, this was overheard on a Grey ship:

Soylent Grey is Grey!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
this post dosnt make sence are u really looking for answer cause we cant even say that they are really so how would we know what they eat man think about it b4 u post

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc_killa
this post dosnt make sence are u really looking for answer cause we cant even say that they are really so how would we know what they eat man think about it b4 u post
Jeez, you must be real fun at parties.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
one of the roswell conspiracy theorists said on coast to coast that the alien that was retreived from the crash site loved strawberry icecream. cracked me up when i heard it. ice cream must be a intergalatic delicasy.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
one of the roswell conspiracy theorists said on coast to coast that the alien that was retreived from the crash site loved strawberry icecream. cracked me up when i heard it. ice cream must be a intergalatic delicasy.
Heh, I misread that to say that ice cream must be an intergalactic ecstasy.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Aliens eating habits? I imagine stuff like Mars bars, Milky Ways, Galaxy chocolate??

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
My guess would be that they would get their nutrition through a simple wave of the hand. They must pass their hands over this energy beam and their bodies soak up its rays. I think they must have some type of (nutrition sensors) located on the hands where the nutrition enters their body. This is just a guess because I have never seen any Aliean with teeth to the best of my knowledge.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They probably eat bigfoot poop and fart chemtrails. Just ask the loch ness monster.

Sorry, I'm really in a mood today.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdawson44
They probably eat bigfoot poop and fart chemtrails. Just ask the loch ness monster.

Sorry, I'm really in a mood today.

I've been there.

If the truth be known they drink blood and eat children, except on Fridays when they eat fish.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I know the Draconians love human blood. Seriously.

Especially babies blood becuase its at such a pure stage.

Human babies and featuses are actually a snack for the Draonians. They love them.

Many ex-government workers who work in the secret underground bases have said they have seen rows and rows of cages full of woman that have babies and when they are born, they are taken away emediately.

This would be the food source of the Draconian race. Sick, so sick.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just a guess of course but I think they must eat or (assimilate somehow)
the elements from their planet. What you eat really just gets run through a system which takes out the things it needs and returns the rest back to the earth so to speak.

Perhaps something that has the elements of their planet is here on ours.
Possibly not even a food. Maybe they extract the minerals from beach sand or something not eatable to us. Those little delicate greys don't look like meat eaters to me. No protien= not much muscle.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

This was from the 80's specials, UFO CoverUp Live! I and II.

It usually gets a lot of laughs with UFOlogists.
However, one should really read more into this. For one thing, they also went into great detail about alien anatomy during these specials...
Yep, and one of these details was that the aliens didn't have teeth, but instead had an upper and lower gum that was hardened. They were said to have eaten processed, smooth foodstuffs, and no meat. Now, if you had two hard gums instead of teeth, didn't eat meat, etc., what would YOUR favorite food be? Suddenly strawberry ice cream doesn't sound odd at all, does it? Now, they could have certainly made it all up, who knows, but it is consistent with the biology given....

Of course, there are other stories of human and cow parts processed into a nutrient salve that the aliens then absorb through their skin, but I can't buy that one just yet, hehe.....

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
10.) Moon Pies
9.) Starburst
8.) Milky Way Bars
7.) Mars Bars
6.) Star Fruit
5.) Orion Rings
4.) Fish and Ships
3.) Chewing Gamma
2.) Darth Chocolate

And the number one thing that all aliens love to eat...

1.) Beetle Juice!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
just passing the info:

some of you perhaps heard of caves they found in the gobi desert that supposedly belonged to greys....well there were supposedly baths in which the greys lay to feed themselves. The food is a liquid of some sort and it was beleived they actually eat it trough their skin not mouth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join