It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens Eat?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They eat strawberry ice cream.

That's what I have heard........

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think they eat sushi

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ranma187
I think they eat sushi

What'd that be for them, raw human rolled up in rice? I'd give it a whirl...

The probably eat aliens. Like we eat cows, they eat aliencows.

[analogy]
Human:Cow
Alien:?
[/anology]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
What'd that be for them, raw human rolled up in rice? I'd give it a whirl...

The probably eat aliens. Like we eat cows, they eat aliencows.

[analogy]
Human:Cow
Alien:?
[/anology]

No its raw human wrapped in alien seaweed and rice. dipped in blood sauce. they probly use human fingers for chopsticks!

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Awww, if they ate Strawberry Icecream, i'd actually think that would be cute...

Seriously, most sources claim that they absorb liquified food through their skin, I never heard they ingested food but would probably be possible, I also heard the photosynthesis thing, but i'm a little skeptical...the reptoids however do seem to enjoy sunlight quite a bit...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by slink
Normally, on Earth, animals won't eat other animals that eat meat.

tell that to all the cows who ate meat protein that was fed to them by the farmers.

In addition all carnivores animals eat meat and humans in turn also eat carnivores animals at times.

[edit on 4/11/2005 by shots]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think aliens eat cows, but not the same parts that we typically like.

1) eyes & udders
2) tongue and/or lips
3) ears
4) hide and flesh from the jaw and the area directly beneath the ear
5) soft organs from the lower body

I bet the chickens at Chick-Fil-A are very happy about that.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Grays like strawberry ice cream.

Reptilians like tender young humans and they eat them live....

Both need some sort of plasma, amniotic fluid 'power drink'.....

or so I have read/heard.

EDIT TO ADD: this is an older thread I already replied to so please pardon my redundancy.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It has been channeled down to me that all aliens like to eat is curry.
It has to be hot curry with a side portion of Nann bread.
It must not contain any fish.
Rice must be soft not hard.
It must contain hot chillies.
It must contain onions and tomatoes.
Greys absolutely love samosas and candy.
Reptilians go for onion bahgis .
This was channeled to me recently.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One of the crop circles had mentioned one species as having a triple helix of dna. This might also suggest a different diet and that many of our foods might be poisonous to them. I have heard that they like sour candy like lemon heads.

Chocolate, as far as I know, they can't eat either, which reminds me of some of our earth based species.

I recall meeting a few when I was a kid around holloween and we went trick or treating at night and also had a crowd following us.

These were like goblins or chupacabra type aliens that were small and red with a long nose that supposedly collected blood as if their design and function and had also liked warm milk.

If aliens like icecream and sour candy, they would would probably like sherbert icecream also.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Food Type depends on the Aliens racial type - Greys (Holy) use Nutrient Broth that resembles our menundo and Smells of Sulfur , Contrary to Disinfo lies that Do not absorb through skin but through The Mouth / Slit - I Do not know what the Other Alien types Eat for Nutrient Satisfaction

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
The Food Type depends on the Aliens racial type - Greys (Holy) use Nutrient Broth that resembles our menundo and Smells of Sulfur , Contrary to Disinfo lies that Do not absorb through skin but through The Mouth / Slit - I Do not know what the Other Alien types Eat for Nutrient Satisfaction

That's what I've heard and read many times. Most people associate the greys with an awful smell, isn't that because they expel waste in the same way? I've also heard that the Nordics (pleadians etc) are vegetarian and eat plants, berries and drink orange juice.

This is just stuff I've read and heard over the years, not sayin' it's 100% right but it doesn't sound far-fetched.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by The Dave]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Space_CowBoy33

maybe, aliens eat cattle,and us.
im doing a project on aliens and need some advice.
any alien professionals?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah, the whole what do they eat thing is interesting to think about. However, I'm pretty sure the Grey's don't eat in the sense we do. Let's break it down. First of all, aliens have mastered genetic engineering. We are already starting to figure out what genes do and trying to control the bad ones and maximize the good ones. They would have no doubt found ways to make themselves really smart (big heads), really strong (although not necessarily big bodies) and really efficient at using water/food, so chances are they need very little of it. However, they may not eat at all. They could have found a way to produce what they need within their own body, or inserted some tiny device that enables them to make what they need. They could even feed off energy all around us in space or absorb energy through alternate means (i.e. not your mouth). This is even more plausible considering the Grey's have no sex organs. Makes sense, they would not NEED all the extra equipment. They probably make babies outside of their body because it is less taxing on them and safer, more efficient so they ditched the hardware. Same thing for the eating. They don't have teeth, sex organs or rectums, so I'm guessing they ditched that to. It's like building a perfect machine. No extraneous parts. Less to go wrong and carry around. They don't want to eat us, because we wouldn't be healthy (you think aliens eat McDonald's!). Get a clue.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Space_CowBoy33

It's my sincerest hope that Aliens eat morbidly obese people. Perhaps we would have more food left over for starving nations then.

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
iv'e herd that aleins want to help they want us to learn wat they know as they want to learn wat we know y be afraid when we can face them think about it they are just creatures that god made as well as us we are creatures too we are creatures to them

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've read reports that underground reptillians eat human flesh and human babies and reportedly say it's their favorite meal.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's a fact... they DO like ice cream.
To date, me and my amigos have sold 'em 26 tubs
of Strawberry, 15 pastachio, 2 large boxes of caramel
wafers and a quart of 'monkey blood'.

If you wanna dodge a probing... hundred & thousands
on a vanilla cone drives 'em cazy!

Just beware of crushed nuts... the sliding door on the
Mothership is a killer.