It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens Eat?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is an incomplete question that cannot be answered without specific details, the vital detail missing here is the race of the extraterrestrial in question.
There is more than one known race of Extra-Terrestrial Biological Entity that inhabit our world. The actual number is unknown.
There are sanguine (blood and excretion feeding type), photosynthesis (plant-like feeders) and well, the diversity may go on and on.
There are stories of some beings with the ability to permeate solid walls, if so then their diet is beyond anything we could possibly comprehend.
I'm about to get down on a cheeseburger right now, if you'll excuse me

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That depends on which alien race you are referring to, there are countless of alien races out there in the cosmos and their food-sources are diverce. Some races perhaps, through self-modification, eat only a kind of a nut that contains all nutrions and nanobots to sustain them for a longer period, some may have modified themself to live solely on sunlight and some other basic elements like water.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Tang, they eat Tang. (Clearly documented and broadcast via the MSM.)

www.youtube.com...

Sheesh, I expected more from ATS'ers!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
one of the roswell conspiracy theorists said on coast to coast that the alien that was retreived from the crash site loved strawberry icecream. cracked me up when i heard it. ice cream must be a intergalatic delicasy.

No wonder our cows and spoons seem to go missing.

If they are up there then i believe they are omnivores, be it nutrient pills, nuts, nanobots or meat.

[edit on 8/9/2009 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
SOYLENT GREEN

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Some aliens probeply dont need to eat but my guess would be well it depends on the alien race

[edit on 9-8-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In Real Life Both Greys and Reptoids are can only eat Flesh instead Plant Food.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The nonphysical extraterrestrials, like The Reptilians, feed off our negative emotions (fear, anxiety) through their own dimensions. Everything is energy. Electromagnetic energies of consciousness can act as 'food'. So, that means that just like apples can be prepared, eaten and ingested, in a variety of ways, consciousness can be prepared and ingested in a variety of ways as well.

Some entities, in the process of their own evolution, began to discover that as they created life, and put consciousness into things through varying the frequencies; through modulating the frequencies of forms of consciousness, they could feed themselves. They could keep themselves in existence. They began to figure out that this is how the Prime Creator nourished itself. It sends out others to create a food source for itself.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I always had a theory that if a species physical body became less dependent and less active (on scavanging) due to technological advancements..that over time..

They would simply feed off sunlight(like plants)..

Much like we get vitamin D from the sun..perhaps there are alien life forms that are intelligent and get food this way.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
I just thought of this. I have never heard anything about what, if anything, aliens eat. Since i have heard humans compared to cattle to the aliens, is it at all possible that they eat well, people? or is that just a foolish question? any insights are welcome.

Many Thanks

These

eat

these

these

these

these

these

and most of all

this

[EDITED]

And no they don't abduct cows nor can they digest their milk. What I mean to say by milk is their own milk. They make their own milk and they actually drink it like how some animals on this planet actually make their own food that they eat. Like bees which take nector and turn it into honey.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by DrainMaster]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I read "The Day After Roswell" by Philip J. Corso, and I seem to remember a section of the book talking about the aliens lacking a digestive system.

I searched and found www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"What did intrigue those who inspected the aircraft once it was shipped to Wright Field was the complete absence of any food preparation facilities. Nor were there any stored foodstuffs on board.

...Of specific interest was the fluid that served as blood but also seemed to regulate bodily functions in much the same way glandular secretions do for the human body. In these biological entities, the blood system and lymphatic systems seem to have been combined. And if an exchange of nutrients and waste occurred within their systems, that exchange could have only taken place through the creature’s skin or the outer protective covering they wore because there were no digestive or waste systems.
The Walter Reed doctors were also fascinated by the nature of the creature’s inner skin. It resembled, although their preliminary reports didn’t go into any chemical analysis, a thin layer of fatty tissue unlike any they’d ever seen before. And it was completely permeable, as if it were constantly exchanging chemicals back and forth with the combination blood/lymphatic system. Was this the way the creatures nourished themselves during their journeys and was this how waste was processed? The very small mouths and the lack of a human digestive system troubled the doctors at first because they didn’t know how these things were sustained. But their hypothesis that they processed chemicals released from their skin and maybe even recirculated waste chemicals would have explained the lack of any food preparation or waste processing facilities on the craft. I speculated, however, that they didn’t require food or facilities for waste disposal because they weren’t actual life forms, only a kind of robot or android.

Another explanation, of course, suggested by the engineers at Wright Field, is that there would have been no need for food preparation facilities had this craft been only a small scout ship that didn’t venture far from a larger craft. The creatures’ low metabolism meant that they could survive extended periods away from the main craft by subsisting on some form of military prepackaged foods until they returned to base. Neither the Wright Field engineers nor the Walter Reed medical examiners had an explanation for the lack of waste disposal on board the craft, nor could they explain how the creatures’ waste was processed. Maybe I was speculating too far about robots or androids when I was writing my report for General Trudeau, but I kept thinking, also, that the skin analysis that I was reading sounded more akin to the skin of a houseplant than the skin of a human being. That, too, could have been another explanation for the lack of food or waste facilities. "

[edit on 2-11-2009 by elocin]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
I read "The Day After Roswell" by Philip J. Corso, and I seem to remember a section of the book talking about the aliens lacking a digestive system.

I searched and found www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"...Of specific interest was the fluid that served as blood but also seemed to regulate bodily functions in much the same way glandular secretions do for the human body. In these biological entities, the blood system and lymphatic systems seem to have been combined. And if an exchange of nutrients and waste occurred within their systems, that exchange could have only taken place through the creature’s skin or the outer protective covering they wore because there were no digestive or waste systems.
The Walter Reed doctors were also fascinated by the nature of the creature’s inner skin. It resembled, although their preliminary reports didn’t go into any chemical analysis, a thin layer of fatty tissue unlike any they’d ever seen before. And it was completely permeable, as if it were constantly exchanging chemicals back and forth with the combination blood/lymphatic system. Was this the way the creatures nourished themselves during their journeys and was this how waste was processed? The very small mouths and the lack of a human digestive system troubled the doctors at first because they didn’t know how these things were sustained. But their hypothesis that they processed chemicals released from their skin and maybe even recirculated waste chemicals would have explained the lack of any food preparation or waste processing facilities on the craft. I speculated, however, that they didn’t require food or facilities for waste disposal because they weren’t actual life forms, only a kind of robot or android.

Another explanation, of course, suggested by the engineers at Wright Field, is that there would have been no need for food preparation facilities had this craft been only a small scout ship that didn’t venture far from a larger craft. The creatures’ low metabolism meant that they could survive extended periods away from the main craft by subsisting on some form of military prepackaged foods until they returned to base. Neither the Wright Field engineers nor the Walter Reed medical examiners had an explanation for the lack of waste disposal on board the craft, nor could they explain how the creatures’ waste was processed. Maybe I was speculating too far about robots or androids when I was writing my report for General Trudeau, but I kept thinking, also, that the skin analysis that I was reading sounded more akin to the skin of a houseplant than the skin of a human being. That, too, could have been another explanation for the lack of food or waste facilities. "

If there is any mentioning of robotic or artificial aliens, then certainly they would lack having a digestive system, since lacking a digestive system makes them easier to control. But still, the real aliens, the organic aliens, would have a digestive system, just a very different digestive system that would make them less likely to eat certain things like red meat or plants.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

one of the roswell conspiracy theorists said on coast to coast that the alien that was retreived from the crash site loved strawberry icecream. cracked me up when i heard it. ice cream must be a intergalatic delicasy.

Not sure if anyones mentioned this one but seeing as this threads an old one thats been dragged up and as such people might read it...

The guy who said that on the UFO Cover Up TV special Gazrok mentioned is supposedly a known dis-info agent... it was either 'Falcon' or 'Condor' that said it. Cant remember which, gave the TV host (Mike Farrel, B.J from M.A.S.H) quite a surprise when they said it too... i remember being a 10-11 year old at the time when it aired and it gave even me pause "Errr they said what now?!"

Anyone who still spouts that off as fact needs to be kept at arms length
they either know its false and are spreading lies deliberately... or there a little short in the mental department.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

For real! I ADORE ice cream of any kind. To me it IS superfood! Maybe those aliens aren't so bad after all.............

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

not sure if anyones mentioned this one but seeing as this threads an old one thats been dragged up and as such people might read it...

The guy who said that on the UFO Cover Up TV special someone else mentioned is supposedly a known dis-info agent... it was either Falcon or Condor that said it. Cant remember which, gave the TV host (Mike Farrel, B.J from M.A.S.H) quite a surprise when they said it too.

Anyone who still spouts that off as fact needs to be kept at arms length

To think that an alien can digest something that we have only recently been able to do (cow milk) is rather ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrainMaster

True, but that was only the author's speculation, that the aliens from Roswell were robotic or android.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I must say that I also heard this exact thing.
It seems that a trip to the local Norgen Vaas is on the Alien must do list.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I bet Ben and Jerry are aliens and they make their ice cream especially for visiting aliens who are on vacation to Earth.

Yep, that is it I guarantee it.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by elocin
reply to post by DrainMaster

True, but that was only the author's speculation, that the aliens from Roswell were robotic or android.

If they were robotic, they were certainly invented rather than just born or brought into being by nature. Someone had to build them.

And we should all know what that someone is:

*wink* *wink*

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Space_CowBoy33

Well in regards to the Greys it is said they "paste" some substance on there skin, similar to photosynthesis/ or direct skin absorption, but it is only hear-say, who know for sure.

PS: This is said to be a result of having no digestive system for various reasons such as redundant cloning, physiology, or them being bio-bots.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by jkrog08]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join