It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens Eat?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have read in some abduction cases, of people claiming to have seen the 'greys' smearing some kind of nutrient rich 'lotion'/'gel' onto their skin. This is how they absorb the essential nutrients they need to survive. Also, they excrete waste through their skin, hence their pungent bad scent.

It is in a section detailing his findings on “Basic Alien Biology.” He repeats some observations from his prior book Secret Life (1992) about how aliens appear to never eat or excrete. They don’t seem to have teeth, intestines, or an anus. (Nyah, nyan nyah -- Can’t probe them!) One alien even directly tells one abductee, “We need no human consumption of the matter that you eat.” Could they be robots? No, too easy.

Jacobs further reports Susan Steiner reported seeing nutrients brushed on the skin. He learns this in a session dated 9 October 1995. Jacobs refers to this as “the absorption theory” and he clearly regards the insight as a personal triumph and a fresh advance. He writes, “Thus, whatever the specific and still unknown biological processes we now know that the aliens obtain fuel differently from humans, that their skin has a unique function, and that they convert ‘food’ to energy very differently.”

www.users.waitrose.com...

Hope that helps..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that "Greys" like strawberry shakes/ice cream.

I'm serious. Can't remember where I heard it...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Yah, I'v heard that too (seriously) and it's from a woman who claimed having "tea" with many alien in her living room.

As for the rest of the thread, I heard Grey story too about the "lotion".

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats

Yah, I'v heard that too (seriously) and it's from a woman who claimed having "tea" with many alien in her living room.

As for the rest of the thread, I heard Grey story too about the "lotion".

Read back through the posts in this thread and someone else mentioned this too.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"On the other hand, maybe the story has been leaked all along but
sounds just too wacky for most people to take seriously. It has
been widely reported that the captive aliens at Area 51 like
strawberry ice cream. Even if a report like this is true, it
doesn't go far in endorsing the alien presence in most people's
eyes."

The rest HERE

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You are joking dude, besides they can't eat most things with plant pigment in them. And the small amounts of Arsenic found in fruits is much more lethal to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What else would they abduct our cows for? Their entertainment value? Aliens are definitely having a giant barbeque out there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

You are joking dude, besides they can't eat most things with plant pigment in them. And the small amounts of Arsenic found in fruits is much more lethal to them.

I'm joking? No, just stating what I've heard from a number of UFO related sources [linked one such source]. I'm not even convinced of the existence of "Greys", so to me your post seems equally humorous, dude.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
I know the Draconians love human blood. Seriously.

Especially babies blood becuase its at such a pure stage.

Human babies and featuses are actually a snack for the Draonians. They love them.

Many ex-government workers who work in the secret underground bases have said they have seen rows and rows of cages full of woman that have babies and when they are born, they are taken away emediately.

This would be the food source of the Draconian race. Sick, so sick.

wow, that's just wrong to even post. But it does put a new spin on the term "bun in the oven".

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Correct answer! Aliens I have read as well(Greys) I had an abduction, but is wasnt with greys. I did also read they use the pores on there fingers to get the nutrients into there body. They say the cattle mutalations are for blood mixture needed to keep the greys alive. I have No first hand knowledge of this, so its speculation, but it does make sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If they are interplanetary traveling aliens then they probably use sunlight in one way or another as a mean to get a source of energy.

But if they are only on one planet and isolated they probably will use the resources there for their food.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
people.

(e.g. all the religiouns requiring human sacrifice over the years; demon aliens of india, vampires etc...).

and cows and other animals.

(cattle and animal mutilations/exsanguinations).

and some aliens probly eat plants or photosynthesize or something...they're probly all different.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Space_CowBoy33

Have you never seen the Twilight Zone episode where the aliens arrive with a book titled "How to serve humans"? First everybody hails it as a manual to improve the lives of humanity. Later humans find out it is a cookbook.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There's a Microchip Implant that can Turn People into Vegan with Very low IQ

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

Apart from Their Carnivorous Diet, Water and Oxygen are Poisonous to them

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
Just a guess of course but I think they must eat or (assimilate somehow)
the elements from their planet. What you eat really just gets run through a system which takes out the things it needs and returns the rest back to the earth so to speak.

Perhaps something that has the elements of their planet is here on ours.
Possibly not even a food. Maybe they extract the minerals from beach sand or something not eatable to us. Those little delicate greys don't look like meat eaters to me. No protien= not much muscle.

All of the Protein that They Eat are just for their Brains

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They eat beer.
The Sumerian goddess Ninkasi (rhymes with annunaki, sorta kinda) of beer is proof!

[edit on 11/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I would say they have replication technology and a small device that produces the nutrients they require and this device exists inside their body providing a constant stream of nutrients. Or they do not eat at all and exist in mechanical bodies.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
They eat beer.
The Sumerian goddess Ninkasi (rhymes with annunaki, sorta kinda) of beer is proof!

[edit on 11/21/2009 by Phage]

I think the lotion is vegemite. Can't confirm it but I have a friend who knows a guy's brother's mother in law's ex husbands old college girlfriend who works with Tammy down at the service station and she says, "yep, absolutely it's the vegemite."

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

That makes sense.
To humans vegemite is inedible.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join