It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook school shooting is '100% real' after claiming it was a hoax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

46 Million the last i saw an updated article.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Isn't it interesting that democrats,Liberals always use these kind of gun tragedies to push their anti gun bans?

Because often not, mass shootings are dealt with kids illegally acquiring guns and using them to shoot up a school or legally owning the gun, in which the legality of owning the gun becomes the enabling factor connected with mental illness. Do we just let people who are mentally ill to own guns? This is the outcome and I hope that you know you have to live knowing that that is okay. Otherwise, theres gun reform. Which to you is gun control.

Hard truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

I used to be a conspiracy theorist but then I became embarrassed at what I saw people saying and now, I tend to not go down that road anymore.

dont start believing the MSM on everything now. Look at Ukraine for example, the MSM had being saying for months since the conflict had started that he Ukrainians are winning.

Unfortunately for some here.
Its the opposite.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Maybe these massive gun shootings wouldn't had be happening if the Liberals and the republicans started focusing on the mental health.

Many of the shooters were abused as children in their youth.

mass shootings are dealt with kids illegally acquiring guns

Even if you ban all the weapons the criminals will still access to them and that is something you cant change no matter the bill.

Because they arent going after the markets and i dont mean those gun shops that are operating legally.

becomes the enabling factor connected with mental illness

Why are the democrats/Liberals always so hooked on banning weapons and not focusing on mental illness? because they dont want.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Which to you is gun control.

The Liberals would love it for their ability to get rid of the second amendment and turn the US into another like Europe.

You live in a dangerous community? you have no rights to defend yourself..
edit on 6-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Which to you is gun control.

You live in a dangerous community? you have no rights to defend yourself..

That's a lie! I own firearms and everyone I know owns firearms and no one has come to take them away.
There are shooting ranges doing a bang up business teaching people marksmanship. They also sell pistols and ammo.
Shooting sports and firearm mfg. is at an all time high. It's a 39billion dollar industry!

www.shootingillustrated.com...

www.shootingsportsretailer.com...

Why does the rightwing continue to spread this lie?
edit on 6-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Maybe these massive gun shootings wouldn't had be happening if the Liberals and the republicans started focusing on the mental health.

Many of the shooters were abused as children in their youth.

mass shootings are dealt with kids illegally acquiring guns

Even if you ban all the weapons the criminals will still access to them and that is something you cant change no matter the bill.

Because they arent going after the markets and i dont mean those gun shops that are operating legally.

becomes the enabling factor connected with mental illness

Why are the democrats/Liberals always so hooked on banning weapons and not focusing on mental illness? because they dont want.

Why dont you put in republicans in the hat as well?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ive gone down that hole of the Michael Aquino story. He brought Satanism to the Army Ofiicialy and ran all the psychological testing as well as MKULTRA. The reality of it is scary as hell itself.
a reply to: [post=26617098]IndieA[/post

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Ukraine is in big trouble. Russia is completely dominating them and we just dump billions into it. Understand that the reason Democrats interest is due to all their corrupt money is invested in the country.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Seems to me he's being railroaded.

Why in the world would his own attorney send his texts to the prosecutor?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The fact this "ended" in a directed verdict tells you everything about this case.

The government didn't want the Jones' evidence to become public.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

iirc he didn't text about Sandy Hook, he merely referenced it. As in "don't make this (other thing) turn into a "Sandy Hook".

Hardly a responsive record about the incident, and well, you tell me how that affects the parents.

lol, so smug about a nothingburger.

LETS SEE THE EVIDENCE!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if the whole thing became exposed, and all the rabbleidiots precious narrative is turned into "AJ the hero" -he warned us.

An outcome like this is WELL within the realm of possibility. Remember what they say, never go full retard.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No, it was a default judgment because Jones refused to cooperate in the discovery stage in the proceedings IE not disclosing relevant documents.

He brought it on himself.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wouldn't it be funny if the whole thing became exposed, and all the rabbleidiots precious narrative is turned into "AJ the hero" -he warned us.

An outcome like this is WELL within the realm of possibility. Remember what they say, never go full retard.

But Alex Jones went full retard.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Ive gone down that hole of the Michael Aquino story. He brought Satanism to the Army Ofiicialy and ran all the psychological testing as well as MKULTRA. The reality of it is scary as hell itself.
a reply to: [post=26617098]IndieA[/post

Thank you for taking the time to research this and your service to the truth.

If I remember correctly, Michael's name came up during some of my pizza gate research, as well. Probably, the hardest rabbit to go down, and one I avoid these days.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Oh yeah, Ukraine is in big trouble. Russia is completely dominating them and we just dump billions into it. Understand that the reason Democrats interest is due to all their corrupt money is invested in the country.

I agree, but it's also very important to some people that the truth about any corruption in Ukraine, remain secret.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The fact this "ended" in a directed verdict tells you everything about this case.

The government didn't want the Jones' evidence to become public.

There is no evidence it was a hoax.

This is deranged and out of tough with reality.

The sandy hook massacre was not faked. Real kids dies. Real people died.

Shame on anybody who thinks otherwise.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

This is wrong. If Jones believes this he shouldn't be forced to change his opinion like this trial forced him to do, and to pay millions for being forced to change his opinion?

Jones is being punished for the supposed reactions of others. How is Jones guilty of the actions other people take?... Did Jones tell anyone to take the law in their own hands and to harass these parents? I don't see how this is any good...

This is the same as those trials in which people are being forced to use "pronouns some morons want to force people to use."

I have seen a video in which one of the so called "parents" (i think it was a father) was filmed at first smiling and then breathing heavily and then he stated he was one of the parents whose child was murdered... What kind of father would smile and smirk like this man was and then change his tone and attempted to show he was in distress?... That video stays on my mind and to me proves that Alex Jones could be right about this.

edit on 7-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join