It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones admits Sandy Hook school shooting is '100% real' after claiming it was a hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook are part of the reason the world at large doesn't take election fraud seriously. They see these dialogues and immediately have zero respect or patience for any of the actual research provided to implicate the Wuhan virology lab or the 2000 mules theory.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook are part of the reason the world at large doesn't take election fraud seriously. They see these dialogues and immediately have zero respect or patience for any of the actual research provided to implicate the Wuhan virology lab or the 2000 mules theory.

How do you know "how the world at large thinks"?...

As far as I know most of the world's population are from third world countries and dictatorships like China. In fact the large majority of these people believe such conspiracies because the west has taken a stance that is against the values and beliefs of most people in third world nations.

Try to sell to people in third world nations "your politically correct BS" and see how they react...

edit on 7-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

This is wrong. If Jones believes this he shouldn't be forced to change his opinion like this trial forced him to do, and to pay millions for being forced to change his opinion?

Jones is being punished for the supposed reactions of others. How is Jones guilty of the actions other people take?... Did Jones tell anyone to take the law in their own hands and to harass these parents? I don't see how this is any good...

This is the same as those trials in which people are being forced to use "pronouns some morons want to force people to use."

I have seen a video in which one of the so called "parents" (i think it was a father) was filmed at first smiling and then breathing heavily and then he stated he was one of the parents whose child was murdered... What kind of father would smile and smirk like this man was and then change his tone and attempted to show he was in distress?... That video stays on my mind and to me proves that Alex Jones could be right about this.

I'll make it simple for you. If Jones didnt have the opinion he had, and pushed it over the air, these people would not have done to the parents that they have. If this conspiracy theory didn't create buzz across the ignorant people, those people would not have shaped their ignorance of the situation. Alex Jones is a person who makes money off of this. Alex Jones is an influencer. That is just known. So by being the root the of the cause, he was put to trial. And this is what happens when you are an influencer with millions of dollars making just as much off of the narrative that you push out into the world, repercussions will happen when you negatively affect another persons well being.

And let's get real. The fact he said this was a hoax is a shame in of itself, so that alone should make him pay the consequences for having such a pathetic thought process.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
James Fetzers book "Nobody died at Sandy Hook" is amazing. Its full of searchable and noted facts with a full bibliography to look up everything yourself. i followed it closely from the hour it happened and found the "official" narrative lacking. it was a democrat gun grab that failed. Obama was pissed lol.

I spent hours, day after day, going through all available video, police audio, photos, interviews, looking up the participants histories etc. and fully agree with this. Much of it was taken off the internet but seeing it was astounding in real time. Any research into it then suddenly got the backlash treatment, same as what happened against those questioning covid and mandates, straight up knee jerk, horror face over how you've got some nerve to think otherwise. All from people who hadn't spent the time looking into it.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: igloo
Perhaps he was offered and accepted Sovereign status on this one little condition.

Maybe.

Would you please explain "sovereign status" situations to us?

oculumlabs.com is down now so I can't link it but basically they claim to be whistleblowers among hired hackers paid to stress test a new system of social controls. The system has already been set in motion and has four categories of people. Sovereign, Common, Restricted and Quarantined. All classes but Sovereign have limits to bank accounts and assets allowed and must have mandatory vaccines and carbon ratings based on travel and food. Sovereign have no financial or carbon limits and are not vaccine mandated.

So they set about trying to unearth media influencers against governments etc, both left/ right wing and alternative media with the idea that if these individuals were listed sovereign they were working for the hidden hand at the top and thus untrustworthy. They used screenshots as "proof"

Anyhow, some Sovereign class, such as Alex Jones, had no finances at the time connected to their accounts and they speculated that these people were in the process of being offered their golden ticket out of the slavery that is awaiting most of humanity. He may not have known at that point. As soon as they accept the money starts to flow in and accumulates like an investment. There would likely be a price to pay for this which is why I put it out there that Jones may have sold out.

Not saying I believe this particular take on it, but as it's totally in line with Klaus Schwab/WEF and their "you will own nothing and you will be happy" nonsense, I do think a system like this is well within their game plan.
edit on 8-8-2022 by igloo because: word

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: loufo

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: gortex
Shame on me then.
Parents of dead children don't smile and laugh mere days after losing them.
I don't see the truth about any of it.
The facts as presented are no way a coherent narrative.

have you ever been to a funeral? i certainly smiled at some point during my dads funeral. and i can assure you: his death was not a hoax and i wasn't happy at all about his death. what strange views you people have.

There is a HUGE difference between attending a funeral for someone who has had a chance to live a reasonably full life and that of a child. I hope you never have to experience it personally.

I agree with you. I know two women who lost their babies, one newborn, the other at six months and despite going on to have other kids they held a damage in their soul that I've never seen in others. Many years later when I met them too so it wasn't a fresh damage but they will carry it their whole lives. So, while I've laughed at my great aunts funeral when her antics were discussed, or smiled at my grandma's memorial when hospital workers described her like a queen of a far away planet, these sweet memories were of elders who we knew were on their way out. Sudden deaths of children... I have no words but I sure wouldn't be laughing or smiling anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed My little rant post about INfoWars (name it self, says, does it?)

Good win for Godly forces. It seems for a moment
Happened soon after he was tricked to expose, that he's lawyer is sole representative for a Church of Saatan and he try to flex (show-off) whit it as live guest
( it was few months ago, full long youtube live, as guest, behind hes back was monster pictures, in studio whit one woman and 3 other guys, one of them strong one, other one long hair, can not find video anymore, but this might also be worth looking: Joe Rogan Alex Jones Satanic Shills Exposed by Mathew North, 2019, ) ,

in a way he was guided to expose him self in skilled setting, it is worth video if You manage to find it please let us know, we lost our copy on that archive.

as all the monsters in him lose big time, after the dark forces and communist attempt to overthrow human species with the Trump-Covid attack they did, Ukraine war is also, part of the plan from communists but it is also failing,
but we are far from winning as up to now people still use in their forums, or software the "pentagram star" for "ratings" and they added to their symbols the "sparkle" logo ( not the ❈ but: " U+2728 " - this symbol is copy-pastable in color even in command prompt and browser search, and it flips it self on conditions .. emojipedia.org... ) You can see from Google to Twitter to other places. Any place that implements it is also partly of fully infiltrated, originally it was same whit a pentagram/star but they needed the "new" acceptance. They usually go hand in hand whit other satanist symbols like the "okey" symbol, that has special meaning in Itali/Spain... (communist party in Japan and World War 2 age soviet-western agents used it as V for "Victory", as magic symbol to use against Adolf ( U+270C U+1F594 ) )

Yes, and USA Flag also, was not about worshiping stars/energy vampires at first (Turkey, China, Morocco, EU flag..), first flag in USA was modeled after UK.

If you are knowlagale about Soviet propaganda methods, you might have noticed long time ago Alex dark alliance he in part was manipulated, in part of tricked to be part of,
(For my self, nearly 20 y ago when he run in the Bohemian Grove become clear he is ripping off others findings and making them toxic so people would not be able to publish things as it would seem "alexy". Back them hes Satelite was also sponsored and payd by people he "exposed". Helping to make cover for soviet intel ? Perhaps not knowingly.
But did he expose that Scientology ( Operation Snow White en.wikipedia.org... Rape of the Soul & Brainwashing culteducation.com... ) is soviet / communist / alien intelligence org in USA ? I have not noticed, he rather promoted them in partnership at times, as did Trump..

Hes human heart is the tool they used to manipulate peoples trust. Must have good genes from mothers side,
So he him self, is still a human and in a way i do hope he will spill more interesting material, taking new turn as hes old forces, do not need him anymore mostlikelly.

Hopefully hes soul will become more free before heart attack and he will release more in depressive rage about all the behind a scenes names, as it can not get more worst for him, only better.
Hopefully on time,
did not end up so well for actual heart info warrior Max Spiers...
www.youtube.com...

Talking about good names to remember: Art Bell, Arthur William Bell III ... Gary Webb - Gary Stephen Webb
and also important to remember: William Cooper - Milton William "Bill" Cooper
www.splcenter.org...

I am sure there is many other good names we can remember and for sure, Alex will stay in our memory also, its impossible to ignore that what he has caused, as forces that use him, do not only work in a ways that You must be listener of Alex to be influenced , there is much more clever things on play, something along the lines that Yuri Bezmenov - Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov videos in Youtube can share some light on once You combine it whit OLD time conservative views of communism strategies from G. Edward Griffin - George Edward Griffin ( before the times of 90 s )

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

Ok, then let's sue every democrat leader who claimed the Antifa, BLM, and other violent leftists criminals "were peaceful protesters who should continue their fight." Yet they were caught stealing, robbing, burning entire blocks of cities, attacking, injuring thousands of police officers all over the U.S. as well as business owners. Not to mention that several of them even blocked police officers from leaving police departments and set the police departments on fire hoping the police officers would burn alive...

Every ahole who spoke to the public about "let's harass Trump's people" and then your left-wing criminals did in fact harass and even attacked anyone linked to Trump should not only be put on trial, they should all be in prison right now...

These left-wing elitists actually did incite violence.

Heck, here are some examples of REAL incitements of violence from left-wing morons...

And another...

She also responded to her own calls for violence with this tweet.

Lori Lightfoot Calls LGBTQ Community to Arms

Here is the definition to "a call to arms" for those in the left that apparently can't understand the English language for some reason.

call to arms

1 : a summons to engage in active hostilities

2 : a summons, invitation, or appeal to undertake a particular course of action
//a political call to arms

call to arms

Heck, one of your idols, womanizer Cuomo junior who taught his older brother how to lie about his sexual behavior at work, told the entire U.S. that he didn't think protesters had to be peaceful or respectful meanwhile in the background CNN was playing a video of a "peaceful protest" in which we could see the "peaceful protesters" were burning buildings, looting, causing chaos and violence...

CNN's Chris Cuomo: Who Says Protests Are Supposed To Be Polite And Peaceful?

What about your present puppet VP, Harris? She called for people to donate money to bail out the most criminal among the rioters...

Harris even helped bail out at least one murderer, that we know about...

Let's not forget that puppet Harris also mentioned that these "peaceful protests" are not going to stop and SHOULDN'T stop, and she was talking about the most violent protests from Antifa, BLM, etc.

What about the democrat/left-wing Hollywood morons who called to rape every woman in Trump's family, and Fonda openly called to put Trump's son Baron, a minor, in a cage with rapists?...

Or what about Madonna stating she dreamed of blowing out the White House, and she wasn't kidding?...

All of the above, and a lot more, famous left-wingers/democrats have really called/incited violence. Every single one of them should not just be sued, but they should be in prison right now.

Heck, even hosts from left-wing/mainstream media have called for the legalized murder by way of drones of Trump supporters "those who incited violence" on live TV, and every lefty with her agreed... Remember that "incitement of violence by leftists/democrats includes President Trump's speech in which he called for a PEACEFUL and patriotic march to make your voices heard... This is "incitement of violence" according to democrats/the left/anti-Trump crowd...

MSNBC suggests droning Magas who incite violence

Can you show us a quote from Jones in which he calls for violence against the parents of the "murdered children"?

edit on 8-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Exactly and has the MSM demanded the politicians like Harris to apologize for their comments to face any punishment?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

There are Conspiracy theories about WEF and there are Conspiracy theories about WMDs in Iraq weren't never found and with the Bushes not being charged with war crime.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777

a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

This is wrong. If Jones believes this he shouldn't be forced to change his opinion like this trial forced him to do, and to pay millions for being forced to change his opinion?

Jones is being punished for the supposed reactions of others. How is Jones guilty of the actions other people take?... Did Jones tell anyone to take the law in their own hands and to harass these parents? I don't see how this is any good...

This is the same as those trials in which people are being forced to use "pronouns some morons want to force people to use."

I have seen a video in which one of the so called "parents" (i think it was a father) was filmed at first smiling and then breathing heavily and then he stated he was one of the parents whose child was murdered... What kind of father would smile and smirk like this man was and then change his tone and attempted to show he was in distress?... That video stays on my mind and to me proves that Alex Jones could be right about this.

I'll make it simple for you. If Jones didnt have the opinion he had, and pushed it over the air, these people would not have done to the parents that they have. If this conspiracy theory didn't create buzz across the ignorant people, those people would not have shaped their ignorance of the situation. Alex Jones is a person who makes money off of this. Alex Jones is an influencer. That is just known. So by being the root the of the cause, he was put to trial. And this is what happens when you are an influencer with millions of dollars making just as much off of the narrative that you push out into the world, repercussions will happen when you negatively affect another persons well being.

And let's get real. The fact he said this was a hoax is a shame in of itself, so that alone should make him pay the consequences for having such a pathetic thought process.

It’s amazing how the right can constantly accuse the left of being “evil.”

The right will act all righteous.

But, Jones can harm people with his blatant lies, and the right seems to think that is just fine.

Hypocritical idiots!

Jones has admitted he’s a liar.

How does the right square this?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

Ok, then let's sue every democrat leader who claimed the Antifa, BLM, and other violent leftists criminals "were peaceful protesters who should continue their fight." Yet they were caught stealing, robbing, burning entire blocks of cities, attacking, injuring thousands of police officers all over the U.S. as well as business owners. Not to mention that several of them even blocked police officers from leaving police departments and set the police departments on fire hoping the police officers would burn alive...

Every ahole who spoke to the public about "let's harass Trump's people" and then your left-wing criminals did in fact harass and even attacked anyone linked to Trump should not only be put on trial, they should all be in prison right now...

These left-wing elitists actually did incite violence.

Heck, here are some examples of REAL incitements of violence from left-wing morons...

And another...

She also responded to her own calls for violence with this tweet.

Lori Lightfoot Calls LGBTQ Community to Arms

Here is the definition to "a call to arms" for those in the left that apparently can't understand the English language for some reason.

call to arms

1 : a summons to engage in active hostilities

2 : a summons, invitation, or appeal to undertake a particular course of action
//a political call to arms

call to arms

Heck, one of your idols, womanizer Cuomo junior who taught his older brother how to lie about his sexual behavior at work, told the entire U.S. that he didn't think protesters had to be peaceful or respectful meanwhile in the background CNN was playing a video of a "peaceful protest" in which we could see the "peaceful protesters" were burning buildings, looting, causing chaos and violence...

CNN's Chris Cuomo: Who Says Protests Are Supposed To Be Polite And Peaceful?

What about your present puppet VP, Harris? She called for people to donate money to bail out the most criminal among the rioters...

Harris even helped bail out at least one murderer, that we know about...

Let's not forget that puppet Harris also mentioned that these "peaceful protests" are not going to stop and SHOULDN'T stop, and she was talking about the most violent protests from Antifa, BLM, etc.

What about the democrat/left-wing Hollywood morons who called to rape every woman in Trump's family, and Fonda openly called to put Trump's son Baron, a minor, in a cage with rapists?...

Or what about Madonna stating she dreamed of blowing out the White House, and she wasn't kidding?...

All of the above, and a lot more, famous left-wingers/democrats have really called/incited violence. Every single one of them should not just be sued, but they should be in prison right now.

Heck, even hosts from left-wing/mainstream media have called for the legalized murder by way of drones of Trump supporters "those who incited violence" on live TV, and every lefty with her agreed... Remember that "incitement of violence by leftists/democrats includes President Trump's speech in which he called for a PEACEFUL and patriotic march to make your voices heard... This is "incitement of violence" according to democrats/the left/anti-Trump crowd...

MSNBC suggests droning Magas who incite violence

Can you show us a quote from Jones in which he calls for violence against the parents of the "murdered children"?

Oh? We doing this? You want me to show you the damages the far right has done? You want me to show you the exact opposite side doing the very same things?

Get over this right and left bs. It makes you blind.

It's people that's the problem. People with no critical or logical thinking. You see it here everywhere on ATS even. And fun fact, this site is mainly right winged. But you don't see me saying thats the reason for the problem. It's people.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Jones may not have had the opinion he had if the authorities were not covering up and hiding videos and similar things. Most everyone knew that Uvalde was shananagins but in this case the media at large eventually got behind the questions and forced evidence out. Come to find out all the shananagins were because the cops were covering their cowardice and ineptitude. Most likely the same thing happened in sandy hook and probably 911.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions. Even if it’s a dumb one. Alex sees a lot of things others don’t and he has legit connections. He knew about Epstein and the island before anyone ever heard of him. Someone told Alex where to look. His hit percentage is way better than the main stream and he is shooting shots from Steph Curry range and not taking layups like the main stream. Watch some of the interviews with Alex where Joe Rogan looks up everything he says and it was all there.

Keep up the good work Alex. God bless.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Jones may not have had the opinion he had if the authorities were not covering up and hiding videos and similar things. Most everyone knew that Uvalde was shananagins but in this case the media at large eventually got behind the questions and forced evidence out. Come to find out all the shananagins were because the cops were covering their cowardice and ineptitude. Most likely the same thing happened in sandy hook and probably 911.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking questions. Even if it’s a dumb one. Alex sees a lot of things others don’t and he has legit connections. He knew about Epstein and the island before anyone ever heard of him. Someone told Alex where to look. His hit percentage is way better than the main stream and he is shooting shots from Steph Curry range and not taking layups like the main stream. Watch some of the interviews with Alex where Joe Rogan looks up everything he says and it was all there.

This is just disgusting. If your kid or your parent or spouse was killed you wouldn't think like this. This is so out of touch with reality it would be embarrassing to have this train of thought and to be this kind of person. Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This is just disgusting. If your kid or your parent or spouse was killed you wouldn't think like this. This is so out of touch with reality it would be embarrassing to have this train of thought and to be this kind of person. Shame on you.

Nazis have the real shame. If someone lies to me a hundred times and tells the truth once it’s not my fault I don’t believe them.

I will be shocked if Jones pays a penny out of pocket.

Someone kills my son I’m not listening to Alex Jones or suing a gun manufacturer. But then again I may have killed those cowards in uvalde that did what they did.

Should Epstein have been able to sue Jones for 45 million 15 plus years ago? Or Clinton? You support pedos I see. The government wont let you see the black book but I’m supposed to believe what they say without question?

Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Oh? We doing this? You want me to show you the damages the far right has done? You want me to show you the exact opposite side doing the very same things?

"Oh we ARE doing this?" Stop being a drama queen and lay out facts and evidence.

Show PROOF that Alex Jones told people to harass and target the parents of the so called "murdered kids."

Get over this "there are no sides BS," it makes you into a useful idiot. like the useful idiots who stood by the sidelines while nazis and communist regimes labeled political opponents as enemies of the state, like DEMOCRATS/the left and RINOs have been doing...

It's people that's the problem. People with no critical or logical thinking. You see it here everywhere on ATS even. And fun fact, this site is mainly right winged. But you don't see me saying thats the reason for the problem. It's people.

Don't talk about "critical or logical thinking." You lack both.

edit on 8-8-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Nazis have the real shame. If someone lies to me a hundred times and tells the truth once it’s not my fault I don’t believe them.

Someone kills my son I’m not listening to Alex Jones or suing a gun manufacturer. But then again I may have killed those cowards in uvalde that did what they did.

Should Epstein have been able to sue Jones for 45 million 15 plus years ago? Or Clinton? You support pedos I see. The government wont let you see the black book but I’m supposed to believe what they say without question?

Shame on you.

Shame on me? The ****? I'm the one saying the sandy hook MASSACRE wasnt a hoax. REAL kids died. REAL people died. Shame on YOU.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

"Oh we ARE doing this?" Stop being a drama queen and lay out facts and evidence.

Show PROOF that Alex Jones told people to harass and target the parents of the so called "murdered kids."

Get over this "there are no sides BS," it makes you into a useful idiot. like the useful idiots who stood by the sidelines while nazis and communist regimes labeled political opponents as enemies of the state, like DEMOCRATS/the left and RINOs have been doing...

Don't talk about "critical or logical thinking." You lack both.

With your second sentence you just proved you didnt read a lick of what I wrote. Read it again. Slowly.

You have no idea that I explained how and why Alex Jones was charged do you? Want to talk about being a useful idiot?

Pathetic. You dont display any critical or logical thinking. Try me.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Shame on you.

Shame on me? The ****? I'm the one saying the sandy hook MASSACRE wasnt a hoax. REAL kids died. REAL people died. Shame on YOU.

And people should be allowed to question the narrative. If you are trying to put something on me it’s because your arguments are crap and you are projecting falsehoods I never said in hopes of changing the discussion. Should we have accepted the original narrative at uvalde? You would say no. So it’s not questioning the narrative you disagree with. It’s just who is allowed to question it. Make no mistake that is what you are doing. You believe that only certain sanctioned individuals are allowed to ask questions or to tell the truth as you see it. This time they are not wearing arm bands or sporting swatikas. But it’s the same and you are supporting it. You are taking the wrong side in what will eventually become a shooting war. And I don’t necessarily mean a side that wins but the side god is on.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is a great report on what is going on with Alex. It shows why Jones was ruled against and why he will not pay anything.

m.youtube.com...

Sorry idk how to link the videos.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join