It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Mad "Vald" Putin's FSB Take Down the New World Orders Elites?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
So, Senator Robert F. Kennedy was killed by someone whose initials are S.S. the same day that Randolph Churchill, the only son of Winston Churchill, died in England, and you think this is just a coincidence?

No sir, I have not drunk any expired beverage, the problem is not in me but in you and the people like you who are so manipulated that can’t see how the world really is.

As the wild beast who keeps ignoring that Robert F. Kennedy and Randolph Churchill died the same day and who has demonstrated he is a member of the fascist/islamist conspiracy trying to divert attention by ignoring the facts provided and resorting to personal attacks, I will punish him by adding more facts related to the country he hates so much that he wants it destroyed.

• Prime Minister Spencer Perceval was assassinated on 11 May 1812 in Westminster, London.

• Osama Bin Laden was killed on 2 May 2011 in his Pakistani compound, shortly after 1:00 AM local time, when it was still 1st of May in the Americas and Western Europe.

For decoding these messages you have to follow the pattern provided in the emblems of the 6th and 35th SS Divisions, as I explained here.

Both are related to the 9/11 attacks, as I told in the above link.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

As the wild beast who keeps ignoring that Robert F. Kennedy and Randolph Churchill died the same day and who has demonstrated he is a member of the fascist/islamist conspiracy

So you came back then after telling us you wouldn't talk us?!?!
I'm a wild beast? I was called that in my younger days and only by girlfriends

I'm a member of a fascist/Islamist conspiracy group now, well thats news to me, did we have any number 1 hits and do i have to do anything to be a part of this, as I don't reallty have much free time and any free time I do have, I spend most of that on ATS?
So, because two people (Robert F. Kennedy and Randolph Churchill) died on the same day you think it's all a conspiracy and half of FIFA needed to fix a bunch of football games so the scores can give you/us a sign??

Do you know how crazy you sound? Have you seen a doctor recently?

I will punish him by adding more facts related to the country he hates so much that he wants it destroyed.

You pick and choose dates to match your bizarre and incorrect view of things like the Ripper case, Zodiac and the Black dahlia amongst other stuff and twist it together to form something that matches your psychotic ramblings, the only way thats punishing me is by having to read all that craziness which you claim are facts!
Also which country am i meant to hate and want to destroy, as I'm unsure from your incoherant delusions, and what has any of that got to do with Mad Vlads terrorism that isn't incoherant nonsence?

Here's one for you, just to show how wrong your idea of the Ripper case is and your pop culture ideas of it are.
Did you know if you really study the case, and this is just the London case, there could have been upto 11 victims.....

The problem with regards the exact number is that the generic police file that cover the Jack the Ripper murders, the Whitechapel Murders file, actually has eleven names on it.

Now you'll have to run off and try to adapt you incoherant conspiracy to match that!
How wrong are all your other investigations because you've just used the pop culture everyday media stories of events??????

edit on 11-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Doubtful.

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

"Effectively, the results are a numeric anagram, so to speak, of the date the invasion started, and that matches’ day is linked to the murder of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, I explained all the details here.

And even the dates hid a secret meaning since the 2006 FIFA World Cup ended 22 days before the 70th anniversary of the beginning of 1936 Olympic Games, a clear reference to their year zero."

That is just even more bonkers.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Waterglass

Will Mad "Vald" Putin's FSB Take Down the New World Orders Elites?

I guess the answer depends on whether it is possible to coexist with these elites on the same planet.

If possible, then their influence in the world will be limited to the limits of the West.

If this is not possible, then there will be a life-and-death struggle.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Sorry to hear that!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join