It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Mad "Vald" Putin's FSB Take Down the New World Orders Elites?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Correct time will tell. Could be a bluff as look at the hardware hes rolling out in Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nah MAD is the new "press" catcher injected by a media person. Vlad ain't MAD hes Clever and a good chess player. He knows that the yellow man wants his "lucky charms" and humongous minerals, oil and gas deposits.

So if he thinks NATO is a bigger threat to Russia than pit bull kid rocketman along with Xi hes fluffed up and may have lost his country.

What I am hearing is that he is still on deck to be an internal boom boom by others within the country as they want their Vodka and hot women as this vintage video

Wendy's - Soviet Fashion Show (1985, USA)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

Ukraine also targeted that specific minority group with new laws that targeted their language and targeted their culture.

They did that on day one. And it was a response to 80 years of having their own language and culture targeted under the USSR. They were trying to avoid the same "target of my culture" problem. Worried that Russia would culturally assimilate them.

Of course what is so often ignored is the Ethnic Ukrainians in the East who speak only Russian. The Russians are just as cruel to those people as they are toward Ukrainian speaking Ukrainians.

Blood racism vs language "racism".

Killing you outright vs. requiring you to learn a language.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The answer to the original question is No.

Russia had already demonstrated it's hypersonic missile before the Davos summit a few months ago. Davos had a LARGE number of the self-important all sitting in one room, having travelled there on several hundred private jets (the zero-carbon-footprint type of private jet, I'm sure). The summit was protected by a private army of about 1500 troops if I recall correctly. One hypersonic missile could have obliterated the site just by the kinetic-energy (ie; without even a conventional-explosives warhead). Davos came and went without a strike or hitch.

( I had read on some other site a comment to the effect that the REAL puppet-masters don't even show up to Davos: they just send their minions and wannabes. This may be another factor in why there was no attempt. )

Since Davos, 4 European governments have fallen all through their own mismanagement.

The Russians don't need to involve themselves in the West's self-implosion. The Russians just need to sit back and eat popcorn. Refer to "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making mistakes."

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: trombleforth

Refer to "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making mistakes.

The same could be said about Russians failed attempt at it's shock and awe attack of Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Interesting isn't it... friend of mine pointed this out, but it didn't click that it was 102 years after. I wonder if the pandemic didn't hit it would have been on the 100th.

As I pointed out earlier Putin went on a raging rant in Davos about the pandemic making pre pandemic relations even worse. He was projecting and foreshadowing his plans may have been interrupted by the pandemic.

In my country there were this catchphrase when I was a child in the 1980s “¿Qué hora es? La hora 103” (What time is it? The 103 hour). I only remember hearing it said by some adults in the street, never in the media. Back then I didn’t know what it meant, but last year I deduced it was a reference to the history of the NSDAP. 1920 (year of its foundation) + 103 = 1923. I don’t know why did they choose 102 and 103, maybe it’s because 100 would have been too obvious since it’s a round number.

The pandemic is part of the reactionary plan to create an artificial extinction event, all top leaders of the conspiracy like Putin should know it very well.

And regarding the war, they announced symbolically the start date of the Russian invasion of Ukraine using the 3 matches played in 14th of June during the 2006 FIFA World Cup:

P.S: I hadn’t seen your post until now, that’s why I didn’t respond earlier.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

"And regarding the war, they announced symbolically the start date of the Russian invasion of Ukraine using the 3 matches played in 14th of June during the 2006 FIFA World Cup:"

What?

The results of the World Cup matches were rigged for this purpose?

I'm guessing you have no clue about football?

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Putin has a picture that pops up on the internet and gets removed quickly dressed in the same lodge uniform as Bush and the Chinese premier, there are also ones with him with the long beards and with his little round hat on. It might all be disinformation to muddy the waters. All I know is that you cant make an informed decision on incorrect information. Also all the problems the world faces are on purpose because they are political decisions that could be changed at the stroke of a pen. Keep your powder dry and when you have to shoot be sure of your target.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"And regarding the war, they announced symbolically the start date of the Russian invasion of Ukraine using the 3 matches played in 14th of June during the 2006 FIFA World Cup:"

What?

Effectively, the results are a numeric anagram, so to speak, of the date the invasion started, and that matches’ day is linked to the murder of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, I explained all the details here.

And even the dates hid a secret meaning since the 2006 FIFA World Cup ended 22 days before the 70th anniversary of the beginning of 1936 Olympic Games, a clear reference to their year zero.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What?

Effectively, the results are a numeric anagram, so to speak, of the date the invasion started, and that matches’ day is linked to the murder of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, I explained all the details here.

And even the dates hid a secret meaning since the 2006 FIFA World Cup ended 22 days before the 70th anniversary of the beginning of 1936 Olympic Games, a clear reference to their year zero.

I think you should check the date on that cool-aid you've been drinking??

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

So, Senator Robert F. Kennedy was killed by someone whose initials are S.S. the same day that Randolph Churchill, the only son of Winston Churchill, died in England, and you think this is just a coincidence?

No sir, I have not drunk any expired beverage, the problem is not in me but in you and the people like you who are so manipulated that can’t see how the world really is.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

So, Senator Robert F. Kennedy was killed by someone whose initials are S.S. the same day that Randolph Churchill, the only son of Winston Churchill, died in England, and you think this is just a coincidence?

No sir, I have not drunk any expired beverage, the problem is not in me but in you and the people like you who are so manipulated that can’t see how the world really is.

I think someone is spending to much time wrapped up in conspiracy theories and not the real world can see imagined connections everywhere and in anything and be consumed by it, I think your theory is a prime example.
I know FIFA is a corrupt greedy organsation but to make the leap to an illuminati organisation controlling football matches so scores tell the future is just out there crazy.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I think someone is spending to much time wrapped up in conspiracy theories and not the real world can see imagined connections everywhere and in anything and be consumed by it, I think your theory is a prime example.
I know FIFA is a corrupt greedy organsation but to make the leap to an illuminati organisation controlling football matches so scores tell the future is just out there crazy.

Well, I think you’re one of those disinformers who flood all internet forums trying to do damage control in case someone like me appears telling the truth. That’s why you brought up the Illuminati, a false conspiracy spread by the real conspirators, and completely ignored what I said about Randolph Churchill, something a British would had never done, unless he/she were trying to divert attention away from this fact.

Only for the people who are reading me and who are not members of the conspiracy:

For rigging three matches you don’t need the FIFA, only the complicity of the six teams involved.

The conspirators used the scores to announce the future invasion of Ukraine the same way they used the five crimes of Jack the Ripper in 1888 to announce the Five Phases of their main plan, as I told in this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Simply put, no, because many of his oligarch supporters are included in their ranks.

He is against the NWO, but not enough to want to destroy it completely.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Well, because of the Ukraine invasion he may be all in and will have to destroy them. Before they destroy him. I am wondering whether his FSB will begin to take out NWO guys.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

"For rigging three matches you don’t need the FIFA, only the complicity of the six teams involved."

You really know nothing about football.

Did not happen.

That's just bonkers.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ahh, the typical if you don't believe me or my "truth" your one of the illuminati responses.
So hundreds of people in those six teams, let alone the owners and their teams of employees, were all complicite in a pointless conspiracy to fix a world cup so a handful of scores could tell the future date of a terrorist attck by Mad Vlad?!?!?
And know Jack the Ripper was also a co-conspirator. There are more holes in your theory of the "Ripper" case than holes in a colander as you've gone with the typical quick look, pop culture understanding and missed tons of facts.
Never mind the cool-aid being out of date, I think you're entire fridge's contents must be filled with 'shrooms or something!

edit on 10-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Disinformers always follow the same pattern in all social networks: they ignore all the evidence provided and just resort to personal attacks.

I’m pretty sure any independent person reading this will realize these accounts are only trying to divert attention away from the conspiracy I’m denouncing.

I won’t reply anymore to any of these accounts in this thread since it’s a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

"I won’t reply anymore to any of these accounts in this thread since it’s a waste of time."

Oh, go on. I need some laughs.

How is it possible to rig the results of all those matches?

What with them being screened live Worldwide? Watched by millions of fanatical and knowledgeable footie fans?

All that trouble for only you to notice?

edit on 10-8-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Disinformers always follow the same pattern in all social networks: they ignore all the evidence provided and just resort to personal attacks.

I’m pretty sure any independent person reading this will realize these accounts are only trying to divert attention away from the conspiracy I’m denouncing.

I won’t reply anymore to any of these accounts in this thread since it’s a waste of time.

Such a typical reaction from someone lost in their own delusions.
Call everyone that points out the huge holes in their conspiracy part of the conspiracy and then have a hissy fit and tell us they're not going to respond anymore.
You're not going to respond anymore 'cause your theory and evidence is full of holes and you don't like us pointing that out.

My hand on my heart, if anyone on ATS really had a theory that stood up to rigorous testing and was shown to be real and not an imaginary tale spun for attention or a book deal, I would wish them the best of luck with it, but I've been a member since 06 and was a lurker before that, in all that time not one conspiracy here has proven to be true.

edit on 10-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join