It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Pro-Abortionists Not Believe or Not Care That God Owns Unborn Children?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Best to dazzle them with the reality. God allows for abortions because the one person who could have defeated Trump in 2016 could have been aborted. Thus all those that support abortion had to suffer mean tweets for four years and are now suffering this fool Biden laying waste to all he sees because they cheated to install him.

Thus is the power of one aborted child and the vengeance of God upon those that defend it and those that allow it to continue. Took years, but what is time to an immortal especially when the revenge is so cold?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: LABTECH767

There ARE a lot like that but the Bible teaches that without REPENTANCE there is no forgiveness.

Does that mean that I don't have to forgive those who trespass against me unless they repent to me? You mean Jesus said to forgive your neighbor 70 x 7 times, even though he knew God won't?

NO it does not, it means that GOD is were the BUCK STOPS, he still want's you to forgive so that you can be forgiven, to forgive your DEBTORS so that he can forgive your DEBTS, Trespass is too narrow and not exact to the original Aramaic version of the Lords Prayer, Debt (for wrong doing as well as for literal Debts) is far more close to the original meaning.

Trespass is too narrow because it limits God's forgiveness in that version of the prayer to just wrong's done but the original version is so much more.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What a racket! So a woman who can't forgive her gloating rapist, or man who can't forgive his unrepentant daughter's murderer, too bad for them, they're going to Hell.

So much for a loving God.

edit on 20-5-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You can live a good, selfless, noble life start to finish, but if you don’t accept God’s dictates it’s eternal pain and suffering.

Meanwhile, you can be Albert Fish with a victim count in excess of Chairman Mao’s and if you accept Jesus’ “love” into your heart it’s straight to heaven.

Not the fairest of justice systems as they go. The dude who made the rules is also the judge, there’s no jury and seemingly no appeals process either.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Listen2GuthrieGovan

No and no. They don’t care about God, this country or their unborn children. It’s all about me, me,me, (and Ukraine for some weird reason) right now!!
In the future democrats will hang their head in shame that they supported something so horrific such as abortion and republicans will hang their heads in shame for letting the democrats ruin everything

It is their right because we all have freedom of choice. But it is sad if they believe the child was created by the same father God who created them, but choose to kill him/her anyway.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The bottom line is our society is structured and enforced within the parameters of the constitution. If it's not in the constitution then by law, it must be debated in the chambers of Congress and eventually passed into law or delegated to respective governing bodies per each province/state for their constituents to approve or reject via democratic process.

Religious doctrine is neither constitutional nor democratic in nature and has no power to write or implement legislation.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What a racket! So a woman who can't forgive her gloating rapist, or man who can't forgive his unrepentant daughter's murderer, too bad for them, they're going to Hell.

So much for a loving God.

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE SAID HERE.

Little child innocent of it's own creation must suffer the hatred and rejection of it's mother, it never asked to come into being and was already a fellow victim but NOOOO you see it as a sacrifice to be made to atone for the sin of the one that did this.

I am sorry but unless there is a genuine medical reason for the abortion or it is the result of incest or abuse of a child OR YES RAPE then I see no valid reason for the abortion of a child, my argument is against LIFESTYLE abortions, you know those scummy people that can not even learn to use contraception so use abortion as a form of contraceptive.

How many saint's, geniuses and inventors, artists and philosophers, humble family people have DIED and never had the chance to live because of this hatred of there existence that had them aborted before they even had the chance to live.

Many mothers missing there miscarried children have felt that bond and some during NDE type experiences have actually met there miscarried children ALIVE in the spirit, other's during NDE have seen something else vast numbers of aborted babies who also have unique soul's.

But no there is no getting through to someone with that attitude, the child is inconvenient so it has to go, treat another human being, worse than that an innocent totally defenceless and reliant upon it's mother for safety instead being MURDERED so she can go on having CASUAL sex.

I believe God is merciful but how far does his patience go with those that have these lifestyle abortions.

What greater lack of empathy and selfishness can there be than someone whom would kill the most innocent and defenceless just so they can go on partying and having casual sex.

Without Empathy what is a person.

www.lifenews.com...

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The bottom line is our society is structured and enforced within the parameters of the constitution. If it's not in the constitution then by law, it must be debated in the chambers of Congress and eventually passed into law or delegated to respective governing bodies per each province/state for their constituents to approve or reject via democratic process.

Religious doctrine is neither constitutional nor democratic in nature and has no power to write or implement legislation.

But is it really? Lots of democratic avenues for religious morals.

Blue laws for example. Still can't buy a car on Sunday in Wisconsin. It was illegal to be gay in all 50 states until 1962. And on and on.

Passing religious laws with consensus is having itself a resurrgence, at least with elected or appointed officials. What are the anti-woke bills, or the abortion issue but an extension of the traditional influence of christian moral doctrine?

It's indirect, but plain as day to see.

The people said they want certain sins made legal precedent. So shall it be through the democratic process until consensus on sin changes.

It's hard to truly separate spiritual conviction from rule of law. God and Country is still very much an intertwined motto for many.

I think the social uproar is mainly because the consensus is tettering between annihilation vs. not being allowed to be annihilated.

Which unfortunately for the latter option is exactly what a widely held prophecy (collapse clause?) said would happen. So this isn't going anywhere. Lots of momentum in this pendulum.
edit on 20-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So in theory, if the Anti Christ was going to be born from a certain womb, and their was some serious Demonic # an actual sign that it is. Said faithful wouldn't want it aborted along with the mother would they before the kid causes Armageddon? Kind of hypocritical if they don't give him a chance to find Jesus right?

While God let's Satan purge the world of flith an raise the pure an good souls like smoke into the heaven as punishment an all that jazz.[
edit on 20-5-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Little child innocent of it's own creation must suffer the hatred and rejection of it's mother, it never asked to come into being and was already a fellow victim but NOOOO you see it as a sacrifice to be made to atone for the sin of the one that did this.

What nonsense. A fertilized egg, and embryo, a pre-viability fetus, doesn't know itself, doesn't suffer, doesn't know hatred or rejection, because it isn't sentient.

Many mothers missing there miscarried children have felt that bond and some during NDE type experiences have actually met there miscarried children ALIVE in the spirit

Body and spirit are two different things. If you believe that hot sweaty illicit sex produces a brand new innocent spirit/soul, then you have to also believe that it's living with your God, and all is well.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

In this case it is NOT about throwing the first stone, those trying to defend the child are standing in the way of the stone, the mothers having the Abortion are the ones throwing the first stone.

I don't disagree, but certainly feel I have enough room for improvement in my own life to keep me occupied, and actually don't have the right to convince somebody else they're living their life wrong. I'm not supposed to be the one judging others, and forcing my will on them wouldn't do either of us any good. Focusing on the sin of others isn't what we're here for, IMO. Something about a mote and my own eye.....

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, May 19, 2022

With the likelihood of the U.S. Supreme Court ending the nationwide law that allows mothers and doctors to abort unborn babies, and turning that allow/not-allow decision over to individual U.S. states, many abortion advocates have become very angry.

The women are marching with signs that say, "My Body - My Decision!" and "My Body - My Choice!".

FYI: If the Pro-Abortionist does NOT believe there is a God who created everything, the remainder of this post is 100% non-applicable to her/him.

God has made it clear that HE alone is the CREATOR and the OWNER of that innocent human life.

Right throughout Scripture, murder—that is the intentional killing of innocent humans—is regarded as a heinous sin (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18, Romans 13:9). Since abortion kills an innocent human being, it is nothing less than murder. So all the usual “hard cases” pushed by pro-abortionists, e.g. “What if the woman was raped?,” “What if the child is deformed?,” “What if she can’t afford to keep the child?” are irrelevant.

We should also remember Ezekiel 18:20, which prohibits executing a child for the crime of his/her father. This means that even the tragic cases of pregnancies due to incest or rape, are no justification for killing the innocent child conceived.
Source: christiananswers.net...

Do Women/Moms-to-be really believe that a baby inside their womb is someone they own?

Or, do they believe the "growth" is just a piece of flesh that is part of their own body?

God has made it clear that "My Body My Choice" does not apply to the human life HE created and placed in the Mom's womb.

Killing an unborn child is just like killing one of your existing children.

There is NO DIFFERENCE in God's eyes.

-CareWeMust

You can not really use God in this argument as not everyone believes in God.

Science works. Even though they will scoff at that too.

There are still people who do not believe an intelligence created us. I believe the term for them is "atheists".

You can't apply the questions in my O.P. to them, because of that non-belief.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I wouldn't say I'm "pro-abortion", and I've never met anyone who is. But I don't believe in god.

The people you have met are either against abortion, or OK with abortion. Is that way of saying it more to your satisfaction?

And, thank-you for being honest by declaring you don't believe in GOD.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

There are still people who do not believe an intelligence created us.

The Biblical God doesn't seem too intelligent to me. Just the opposite, actually.

edit on 20-5-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Many are atheists so the question does not arise for them.

Yes. I made it clear in the Opening Post that Atheists should ignore the questions I posed.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There are still people who do not believe an intelligence created us.

The Biblical God doesn't seem too intelligent to me. Just the opposite, actually.

Whoever created us is more intelligent than we are. Humankind hasn't learned how to create any living thing yet, have we?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Listen2GuthrieGovan

No and no. They don’t care about God, this country or their unborn children. It’s all about me, me,me, (and Ukraine for some weird reason) right now!!
In the future democrats will hang their head in shame that they supported something so horrific such as abortion and republicans will hang their heads in shame for letting the democrats ruin everything

It is their right because we all have freedom of choice. But it is sad if they believe the child was created by the same father God who created them, but choose to kill him/her anyway.

We do not have freedom of choice and they do not believe in freedom of choice, As manifested by covid lockdowns and mandatory vaccinations. They believe in freedom from responsibility and freedom to murder the unborn.
You are a nice man but are living in a fantasy world of the past.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

You don't have to be "religious" to know that the same entity who created you, also created any children you have had, or are in your womb at present, or in the future.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
M'kay.....

So what if you don't believe in the whole "bible" god?

What if you believe we are all souls, in a meat sack?

What if you believe, your soul doesn't choose to enter that body, because it knows it isn't "time"?

But you believe in a creator, that your soul is actually a "part" of? and knows when it is actually is supposed to come back?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

That's an excellent post.

Actually, it doesn't make sense for it to be OK to kill an 8 month-old baby still in the womb, but not OK to kill a baby who's been out of the womb for 8 months.

If government is to stay out our business when it comes to killing other humans, it should stay all the way out. Or visa-versa.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join