It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Congressional Hearing on UFO'S: Some Questions I have here...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Duplicate post
edit on 17-5-2022 by ConMi27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Another duplicate post my apologies for the stone age building in was in
edit on 17-5-2022 by ConMi27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConMi27

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: ConMi27

I was waiting for someone to pose the following question.

So, we can't match their speed or maneuverability, we can't shoot them down, we can barely track them on our instruments, WHAT'S PREVENTING ONE OF THESE UAPs from laying an atomic easter egg on the white house lawn?
Right.

Which begs the million dollar answer that they really know what the hell they are and this is all, as usual, a giant puppet show of those in the loop versus those that aren’t. And those that aren’t, if you watched the video, seemed just as intrigued as I am sitting right here and my money is on them calling bull# as well.

You got my point exactly. If these were REALLY unknown, they wouldn't be talking about them.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Chinese aviation propulsion technology, at least militarily, is behind Russia.

And Russia is way behind the Europeans, with the US being kings of military propulsion tech.

To think that the Chinese, or Russians have this technology is laughable. The only way they could have within any plausible scenario, is to steal it. And it would have to be stolen from the U.S.

They don't know what they are. Not sure if don't have a clue. I believe they know more than they let on.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I was waiting for someone to pose the following question.

So, we can't match their speed or maneuverability, we can't shoot them down, we can barely track them on our instruments, WHAT'S PREVENTING ONE OF THESE UAPs from laying an atomic easter egg on the white house lawn?
Right.

Which begs the million dollar answer that they really know what the hell they are and this is all, as usual, a giant puppet show of those in the loop versus those that aren’t. And those that aren’t, if you watched the video, seemed just as intrigued as I am sitting right here and my money is on them calling bull# as well.

You got my point exactly. If these were REALLY unknown, they wouldn't be talking about them.

Yeah and with all the recent documentaries and "whistleblowers" you see on them... Seems like a classic way to desensitize people to the idea or, bore them. The more you hear about outlandish ideas and the more typical it becomes to bear about it _ you tune it out.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo

Chinese aviation propulsion technology, at least militarily, is behind Russia.

And Russia is way behind the Europeans, with the US being kings of military propulsion tech.

To think that the Chinese, or Russians have this technology is laughable. The only way they could have within any plausible scenario, is to steal it. And it would have to be stolen from the U.S.

They don't know what they are. Not sure if don't have a clue. I believe they know more than they let on.

Right hahaha I couldn't even believe that THAT was the story they were going with. I just stared at the video with disbelief. Maybe the average person that doesn't understand our basic laws of science might believe the China and Russian idea. But if we had this sort of technology it would be in the super early stages probably, if not theoretical concepts and indefinitely don't see us flying it around a passenger jet or a fighter jet that could potentially shoot down thousands of dollars of research and equipment...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So you found the same source I linked to previously…..

My point is that, nothing has been done to show that the Government has had the FAA fully onboard partnering with them on UAP’s. What was told in the hearing of the IC community being buds with the FAA is false as claimed……

The FAA doesn’t have a formal transparent reporting of UAP’s process in place at least for private pilots, and perhaps commercial pilots. Certainly not for citizens on the ground to be able to report to them.

Local law enforcement for reporting is a joke if it exists in some communities at all.

👽🛸🍺
edit on 17-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

So you found the same source I linked to previously…..

My point is that, nothing has been done to show that the Government has had the FAA fully onboard partnering with them on UAP’s. What was told in the hearing of the IC community being buds with the FAA is false as claimed……the FAA doesn’t have a formal transparent reporting of UAP’s process in place at least for private pilots, and perhaps commercial pilots. Certainly not for citizens on the ground to be able to report to them. Local law enforcement reporting is a joke if it exists in some communities at all.

👽🛸🍺

I doubt theres any different process for commercial since we all fall under the same rules with flight operations and reporting. Military now, I can see them having a totally different protocol but as the other user on this thread pointed out - he reported the strange aircraft on the navy ship and then was later deemed crazy... So what do you do you know. interesting and full of tons of plot holes asusual. There was some organizations or govt operations they mentioned in the video in didn't recognize Sonim going to go back and check into those. I still find it highky ironic all of this is taking place around the same time as establishing space force. That does make me think there is a threat they don't really want to discuss

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I suspect the real reason they kept it all under wraps was to protect the oil industry until such time it is no longer desirable.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

They say that the alien invasions attack conspired by us to bring together world leaders and usher in the NWO, wouldnt blaming china and them revealing the technology to us be a bit redundant?

I don't know. If all countries are already operating underneath the same umbrella then the ceremonial inauguration of the NWO would be mostly symbolic and used as a tactic to manipulate the populace.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
One thing that is always bothered me, about the UAP stuff that's been disclosed so far, is that it's all been centered around the Navy.

Where's the Air Force in all this? Why would Navy Jets be encountering things that the Air Force never encounters?

Some of that might be due to a lot of the UAP activity being around water, in particular international waters. But I can't see that being 100% of the story.

Is not that to say that the Navy is not competent, but they just may not be in on the joke.

I suspect some of these UAPs are actually highly classified Air Force programs, or defense contractor programs, and that data is not being shared across the different services.

Hell, maybe some of it's been reorganized under space force now.

Again, this might not explain 100% of the UAP stuff, but I think there's room to speculate, that there may be highly classified programs, that are multiple generations ahead of whatever military craft are currently in service.

They might not be reproduced in mass quantities, they may all be either experimental or early prototypes.

But whatever is going on at the highly classified level with experiments are prototypes, is usually several generations ahead of whatever's commonplace.

Hell, the F-117 was designed in the '70s built in the '80s and operated in the '90s. And that's come and gone!

I got to believe some guys at Lockheed and some other contractors are tweaking around with some very unconventional stuff that goes beyond the normal "aeronautical" metaphor, meaning exotic propulsion systems and stuff. Probably things people have been working on behind the scenes since the '50s and every year there's a little improvements and things become more and more practical.

Because it was the Navy that had a Majestic Agent go rogue

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

We must rule out Chinese or Russian operation of these flying spheres, because the spheres are identical in size, shape and speed to the so-called "foo-fighters" sighted by countless WWII pilots. Unless China or Russia were operating these craft in the 1940s, these are from some other power.

1. Off-world.
2. Interdimensional.
3. Time travel.
4. Underwater.

edit on 18-5-2022 by Quartet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Speaking of blue book, they did discuss project blue book. Was that them admitting to it? Did I somewhere miss the memo that blue book had been declassified?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: sarahvital
Did I somewhere miss the memo that blue book had been declassified?

Apparently; it was declassified in 1975.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
www.chicagotribune.com...

The FAA did a great job in that Chicago O’Hare airport 2006 UFO. Typical official head in the sand.

The story was eventually picked up by many major media outlets, and caused people to reconsider the idea of UFOs, though the Federal Aviation Administration and the airline refused to investigate the incident.

The FAA dismissed the incident as a weather phenomena and Dr. Mark Hammergren, an astronomer at Adler Planetarium, agreed, saying the weather conditions at O’Hare that day were right for a “hole-punch cloud.”

Maybe, at least government agencies will now be told to investigate any and all UFO reports.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here are the 2 videos released through the open hearing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Posted by The Black Vault.

This video, captured by the pilot in the cockpit of a Navy fighter jet, demonstrates the typical speed at which military aircraft may approach an unknown object.

The video, taken by Sailors onboard one of the ships, was captured through night vision goggles and a single lens reflex camera. Based on additional information and data from other UAP sightings, the UAPs in this video were subsequently reclassified as unmanned aerial systems.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The level of technology Russia is using in Ukraine and, after the sanctions, their almost instant inability to make even basic military tech like thermal sights or precision-guided bombs, should tell you everything you need to know about whether these craft are of Russian origin. They are not.

Russian pilots flying their most modern front line ac, Su-34/35, have been shot down over Ukraine, and they have been using old commercial Garmin GPS receivers ffs. a reply to: ConMi27

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
My big question is, If the USA is seeing this as a potential National Security Threat, and Canada shares a border them.
Not to mention here in Canada, We have the same reports from pilots and military- not to mention the hundreds of civilian reports I get sent each year. Of objects flying with impunity across our skies.
Then why is the Canadian Government leaving this issue to a foreign Government power, to solve?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
My big question is, If the USA is seeing this as a potential National Security Threat, and Canada shares a border them.
Not to mention here in Canada, We have the same reports from pilots and military- not to mention the hundreds of civilian reports I get sent each year. Of objects flying with impunity across our skies.
Then why is the Canadian Government leaving this issue to a foreign Government power, to solve?

Because Canadians tend to be more sane than Americans.

These type incidents have happened since humans were
still in the trees, and except for a tiny handful of
(probably) misinterpreted or fabricated propaganda,

no human has ever been hurt.

There is actually, 'nothing to solve'.

Nothing that MUST be solved.

Further understanding the universe is an
'extra'.

In short, apparenlty NO country outside the USA
is buying the USA's CIA-infested propaganda.

Kev

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No other political body than the US Congress, or however many weirdos within, could have that inimitable combination of cluelessness and arrogant posturing, being mighty damn proud of their cluelessness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join