It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Congressional Hearing on UFO'S: Some Questions I have here...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

About 7 hours West from me, The Falcon Lake incident happened.

In which Stefan Michalak obtained 3rd degree, reoccurring burns across his chest from a supposed close encounter.

link to article
edit on 19-5-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I knew that so-called hearings would be all clichéd, boring conventional rhetoric about “the pentagon being transparent about ufos” and no longer covering up sightings. Fine. That’s important but they should have gone deeper. Like going into the history of the government's sorry record of not only cover-ups but the times they did have projects: Project Sign; Project Grudge; and the blue book. Also, the Robertson panel and Condon committee, etc. As well, the disinformation activity such as the Bennewitz affair. Now that would be exciting and pertinent.

But in the eyes of the public, it is just NOT a big thing, at this point. But they should have gone deeper as they did in exposing the CIA MK ultra business way back in the 70s and 80s, or like the Kefauver hearings on the mafia.

Now, that would have excited people as well as giving a true perspective of what this has been all about.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

About 7 hours West from me, The Falcon Lake incident happened.

In which Stefan Michalak obtained 3rd degree, reoccurring burns across his chest from a supposed close encounter.

link to article

So, that sample size compared to
the Earth's population of 7.753 billion?

We'd be better served fighting drunk driving... one person
is killed every 52 minutes.

And tha'ts just one issue.

Statistically that means 'UFO injuries" and 'deaths' are zero
in comparison.

And I'd wager that incident isn't what people think it is...

Kev
edit on 19-5-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: ConMi27

I was waiting for someone to pose the following question.

So, we can't match their speed or maneuverability, we can't shoot them down, we can barely track them on our instruments, WHAT'S PREVENTING ONE OF THESE UAPs from laying an atomic easter egg on the white house lawn?

Ever since ICBMs were invented there's nothing preventing them from laying an atomic easter egg anywhere on the planet.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ConMi27

Augusta, come out of the dark ...into the light. See how it is to finally "see" the truth...?

They are from many places. Out there...here, but not here...in there deep...out there watching...amongst us...even...in us.

It takes a high order of technology to have such complete and utter control over the dissemination of truth and reality as it appears to the average Human.
Our society is swiftly approaching the point of an inevitable collision with the future...
Can you not feel it?

I am what others call "An Experiencer". Many of you likely know what that is, for those who do not...

An experiencer is a person who has had experiences throughout their lives with extraterrestrials, extradimensionals supernaturals, and supernals.

Psychics / Mediums, Espers... How did you envision the advancement of Human evolution would come?

Its beginnings have been with us all along...

I have seen alien spacecraft...been on one. I have met half a dozen different Alien types. Greys, Nordics, Amorphics, Supernals, Supernaturals.

Met myself from the future, but he got murdered by an Amorphic-filled, Man-suit In Black.

And as in the rest of my life...half of you are just finishing the eye-roll.

It's true.

edit on 19-5-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2022 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Many are beyond the fear of violence...immortal.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby Asked About Unidentified Objects Underwater

The Pentagon spokesman said the discussion of looking for underwater USOs is a matter for a closed session of Congress.

He wouldn't even answer the question of whether they were looking for them.

That may have something to do with worrying about revealing their technolgy.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

There it is again, the insane need for secrecy because they can't stomach the thought of freeing mankind from scarcity via the zero-point engine. The heart of the extraterrestrial spacecraft,

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby Asked About Unidentified Objects Underwater

The Pentagon spokesman said the discussion of looking for underwater USOs is a matter for a closed session of Congress.

He wouldn't even answer the question of whether they were looking for them.

That may have something to do with worrying about revealing their technolgy.

Of course he already knows………

Before he was a Pentagon Press Secretary……he was a U.S.N. Rear Admiral. He ain’t giving up any info……until the jig is up on transmedium USO’s and in the mass media. Only then, perhaps, he m-a-a-a-y be forced to address the topic……but don’t hold your breath.

He’s the perfect government plant “shut you down guy” at the Pentagon podium!

👽🛸🍺
edit on 19-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There are maybe half a dozen 'UFO incidents' that I'm aware of,
where a pilot or other individual does a damn fool thing, gets
him or herself injured or killed, and then people pin it on
"UFOs".

It's utter bollocks.

1 in 9 people go to bed hungry every night, and 1 in 3
people have malnutrition.

We quibble about "UFO incidents" that can be numbered
on one or two hands and make them ominous.

What's OMINOUS is those 1 in 3 and those 1 in 9.

I just don't give a frakk about stupid fear mongering.

Unsubscribing from most 'UFO' posts.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Does anybody have a reference or source to ANYTHING that might have been discussed in the closed session after the public one?

Obviously, all we got was a couple of hours of window-dressing. The real meat-and-potatoes stuff was disclosed in the closed session. And I use the term "disclosed" not lightly.

When, if ever, will we be trusted with the truth? The REAL truth. Of course, the 'closed session' is designed to protect military secrets, technology, intelligence, yadda yadda.

That's fine, but we can still be told if USO's are extant or evidence exists to indicate same - without divulging sensitive intelligence matters.

These fluff-sessions with the media for public consumption are all but meaningless. If you have even a slight interest in the subject matter, you've already heard most of the "testimony" prattled elsewhere.

The closed session. We need to know at least part of what was expressed in that room, at that time. THAT's the testimony I'd like to hear. You and me are just swatting at the same flies with the 'public' session.

WHERE"s THE TRUTH?!?

And I agree with the previous poster inquiring about Navy dominance in the matter. Does the truth lie with the Air Force - which is why they "Lie Low"? Where is THEIR gun-camera footage? Are we to believe that we can follow hi-def camera footage of a missile all the way up the tail-pipe of a terrorist's Toyota in a desert canyon somewhere - but we can never get better than some grainy, out-of-focus, tiny fuzzy light blip of a few seconds when it comes to UAPs?

I call B.S. on that one...

edit on 5/20/2022 by Outrageo because: c me @ L5

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

A short synopsis of some of the hearings.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I support the government’s position of total secrecy. We are not ready for disclosure!

Here is why:

- Most people would not be able to deal with the disclosure of our true origin as a species.

- Humans are too immature to handle the technology that powers the crafts. With great power comes great responsibility!

Let’s just say that access to a true zero-point energy source is actually rather simple once you know how. Now imagine how humans would handle that kind of power? Would you feel comfortable if everybody had access to the equivalent of ten nukes? The size of the “generator” is about the size of a regular household fridge.

I hope disclosure will never come.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha

By virtue of the hearing……soft disclosure has already happened. The government admits there are things in the sky, they can’t explain. However, full disclosure with actual craft and or their occupants (if occupants exist) has not been transparently presented or proven for the general public.

“Full” disclosure may indeed not ever happen….at least by the government. However, there are Billionaire’s out there that could conceivably take up the cause for full disclosure using their own resources and without government oversight. Musk and or Bezos could be possible candidates for this. The timing is right for this…..whereas the timing in the Bigelow era was just not there. UFO’s/UAP’s were not in the general publics eye as it is today.

Here’s an interesting view (below excerpts) on talk of independence from government oversight and taking full disclosure research to the private/public sector’s. The Galileo Project is not one of these private/public efforts because The Galileo Project is funded in part by the government. It is therefore beholden to the government for vetting and oversight. In bed with the enemy so to speak.

Source: Why some scientists want serious research into UFOs

……” How can we study these phenomena?
Haqq Misra: The problem with studying UAP so far is that all of the data are held by the government. From the hearing, there does seem to be a plan to declassify some data, once it’s been vetted for possible security risks, but I’m not holding my breath for that to happen soon. It was nice to hear, though.

The reality is if you want to understand a particular set of data, you need to know something about the instrument that collected the data. Military instruments are probably classified for good reason, for our safety. I think we’re not going to get the kind of data from the government that we need to scientifically answer the question. Even if you had that data, from the government or commercial pilots or others, it has not been intentionally collected. These have been accidental, sporadic observations.

So what you would need is to set up a network of detectors all around the world. Ideally, you’d have ground-based sensors and you’d have satellite coverage. It’s not enough for someone to just see something. You need to measure a detection with multiple sensors and multiple wavelengths.”…..

👽🛸☕️🍩🍪

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Lol seriously im sooooo behind in things.
When you live a life where you try to make sense of everything for so long - you lose sense of what makes more sense

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

Would you feel comfortable if everybody had access to the equivalent of ten nukes?

And you think a government that has built nearly 6 thousand WMDs, and 100 of them alone can destroy the planet can handle such knowledge?

I think the cats out of the bag and it’s a roaring lion

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: CyberBuddha

By virtue of the hearing……soft disclosure has already happened. The government admits there are things in the sky, they can’t explain. However, full disclosure with actual craft and or their occupants (if occupants exist) has not been transparently presented or proven for the general public.

“Full” disclosure may indeed not ever happen….at least by the government. However, there are Billionaire’s out there that could conceivably take up the cause for full disclosure using their own resources and without government oversight. Musk and or Bezos could be possible candidates for this. The timing is right for this…..whereas the timing in the Bigelow era was just not there. UFO’s/UAP’s were not in the general publics eye as it is today.

Here’s an interesting view (below excerpts) on talk of independence from government oversight and taking full disclosure research to the private/public sector’s. The Galileo Project is not one of these private/public efforts because The Galileo Project is funded in part by the government. It is therefore beholden to the government for vetting and oversight. In bed with the enemy so to speak.

Source: Why some scientists want serious research into UFOs

……” How can we study these phenomena?
Haqq Misra: The problem with studying UAP so far is that all of the data are held by the government. From the hearing, there does seem to be a plan to declassify some data, once it’s been vetted for possible security risks, but I’m not holding my breath for that to happen soon. It was nice to hear, though.

The reality is if you want to understand a particular set of data, you need to know something about the instrument that collected the data. Military instruments are probably classified for good reason, for our safety. I think we’re not going to get the kind of data from the government that we need to scientifically answer the question. Even if you had that data, from the government or commercial pilots or others, it has not been intentionally collected. These have been accidental, sporadic observations.

So what you would need is to set up a network of detectors all around the world. Ideally, you’d have ground-based sensors and you’d have satellite coverage. It’s not enough for someone to just see something. You need to measure a detection with multiple sensors and multiple wavelengths.”…..

👽🛸☕️🍩🍪

The problem with studying UAP so far is that all of the data are held by the government.

What data did he have in mind?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: peaceinoutz

What data did he have in mind?

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: CyberBuddha

Would you feel comfortable if everybody had access to the equivalent of ten nukes?

And you think a government that has built nearly 6 thousand WMDs, and 100 of them alone can destroy the planet can handle such knowledge?

I think the cats out of the bag and it’s a roaring lion

Not sure you got my point. Joe Blow can just walk onto an AFB and grab some nukes…?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join