It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 Food Chain Reaction Crisis Simulation Predicted 2022 & Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here is a story for the Conspiracy Forum:

Seems to be a lot of coincidence involved in this 2015 Food Chain exercise that included the Center for American Progress as a participant. Where have I heard about this Soros organization from? Strange that they would be involved in this type of disaster simulation.

Even more strange are the dates (2022) and mentioning Ukraine and Pakistan (which just had an attempted coup)

November 12, 2015 - Food Chain Reaction Crisis Simulation Ends With Global Carbon Tax

archive.ph...

The game took the players from the year 2020 to 2030. As it was projected, the decade brought two major food crises, with prices approaching 400 percent of the long term average; a raft of climate-related extreme weather events; governments toppling in Pakistan and Ukraine

In the face of a steep price spike with looming global food shortages in 2022, the EU at one point suspended its environmental rules for agriculture and introduced a tax on meat. Both measures were quickly reversed in 2025, as harvests went back to normal and tensions eased in the hypothetical universe.

The most eye-catching result, however, was a deal between the U.S., the EU, India and China, standing in for the top 20 greenhouse gas emitters, to institute a global carbon tax and cap CO2 emissions in 2030.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Between locusts, droughts, floods, tornadoes, fires,and heat waves....they have been predicting a food shortage for a while now. The weather is getting worse, probably because of the changes of the poles mostly altering weather paterns and fracking also changing weather patterns too. If we weren't dumping so much unnatural chemicals in the environment, the environment could heal itself better. Man is causing most of the destruction of the environment...but not because he is burning fuel to get to work and heat his homes. It is all the wants and flying all over the world and shipping stuff half way around the world and cruises and vacations to other countries that is causing most of the problems due to the carbon cycle...and we are killing off the microbes and plants to fix the problem

Enough about making all people pay for the destruction caused by the people doing all the damage by wanting things they do not really need. And the big corporations convincing people they need things they don't need so they can make profits...tax these people, not the people who are just going to work and heating their homes and going shopping for necessities.

This shortage is planned to teach people not to waste, but it hurts the poor or people with limited income the most...the wasters seem to find a way to avoid the action to stop them.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you

The locust swarm of couple years ago! Someone has a memory. Hey, the MSM doesn't like those that remember we stuff too far back.

This was something that stood out to me..as a major problem upcoming.

And the huge hailstorms and floods in the USA over the last few years also..

All these strange things.. hmm.. and the twice a year COVID waves.. no bioweapon works like that..

This was 9 years ago..

And this can not debunked.. hasn't been and won't be..

edit on 5 5 2022 by LastFirst because: Bb codes

edit on 5 5 2022 by LastFirst because: Clarify point

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I ponder what happens in 2030 that makes it necessary to manufacture havoc on the planet.

Sure, climate change is a snug fit, I trust that the cause is being obfuscated. The universe isn’t driven by the forces we are told it is and the Earth has cycles, some more catastrophic then others, we are not taught about.

I reckon the environment the solar system is moving through is affecting our sun and celestial neighbours and we are witnessing our planets reaction.

My two cents.

Thanks for bringing this here Infolurker
your a champ
a reply to: infolurker

edit on 5-5-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I ponder what happens in 2030 that makes it necessary to manufacture havoc on the planet.

Sure, climate change is a snug fit, I trust that the cause is being obfuscated. The universe isn’t driven by the forces we are told it is and the Earth has cycles, some more catastrophic then others, we are not taught about.

I reckon the environment the solar system is moving through is affecting our sun and celestial neighbours and we are witnessing our planets reaction.

My two cents.

Thanks for bringing this here Infolurker
your a champ

No idea.

But something tells me I’ll own nothing and be happy.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I guess I’ll still be happy I own nothing

a reply to: slatesteam

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Yeah, right... lol... not owning anything is a threat to all the wacky consumerist materialist that propel the state of the world we are in. Yet, the Wef and their globalism consumerism has brought them right to the brink we stand now.

Funny now that the kidnapper is telling you, that you'll get another diet from here on out. All you complain about is the new diet...

Talk about Stockholm syndrome...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Actually they would prefer you rented or leased things than owner them, not only is it far more profitable, you don’t have any rights to something you don’t own.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Can't argue that... It's a pita to keep track of all the rights they grant you as an owner, eroding them takes time too.

But here is the clinch rights always come with obligations. The dos and don'ts to own, make it that the owner becomes the owned...

Not saying, that the one who owns nothing, isn't owned.

I think the really important and creepy part about that statement is, "you will be happy"

it would have been more honest if they said and we don't care, unless they were honest and have a plan to make you happy with basically anything they bring forth...

Yeah well actually, looking at the state of the world, this has probably been implemented successfully. Now it's only a question of time, till the current conservatives die out, the progressives become old. the new conservatives, will fight for the perpetual lie in a new dress, just like the old did...

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yeah that “you will be happy” part is a head scratcher, like you say owning things does come with responsibility’s, perhaps future generations will be like children in adults body’s with a bad case of ADD easily pacified with small treats and entertainments and likes of their status updates..

Wait did I say future generations?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Bread and circuses dude(tte)

a reply to: surfer_soul

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

This leads me to the thought of what sort of simulation future projections the US government has been running. They probably spend billions and use supercomputers to simulate future probabilities.

Could their present time quagmire decisions be guided under the results of these classified simulations? Huge AI under the hood there Uncle Sam, where you taking us?
edit on 6-5-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join