It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Subway Station Shooting, multiple wounded, undetonated devices

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Waiting on a release, or at least an educated guess on what kind and what’s up with these undetonated devices. Plays away from gangland with the bombs.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

I just saw this on twatter.
I need to look more deeper into it before I can comment.
But from what ive seen 13 people so far, have been injured.

ETA The NY Post got a video sent to them

Link to NYP Video of attack

Weird... in the video the two chinese dudes in the back @ 30 seconds in, standing over the guy on the ground, look as if they are posing for the camera??????

Those loud thuds could be gunshots but it's worth noting that people often mistake any loud bang for gunshots in a situation like this.

The media will report what people are saying long before authorities confirm they found shell casings or recovered bullets from victims/surroundings.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

CNN isn't interested unless the terrorist is a white supremacist.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

CNN is hurting for revenue.

The network doesn't get paid the full amount by Rolaids, Nugenix, Goodyear, etc., unless the purchased commercials are aired at approximately the time they are supposed/scheduled to.

CNN cut into the Black SCOTUS nomination frequently last week with commercials, when FoxNews and MSNBC did not.

CNN rarely covers live briefings from the Pentagon, Psaki, or other "important" Ukraine-related events this year. Fox News and MSNBC frequently do.

Good to see CNN suffering in this manner. Many of us are still boycotting products that advertise on CNN. (We send the mfg an e-mail letting them know the product will not be purchased so long as it's advertised on CNN)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groover

I'm guessing the shooter used an evil "ghost gun." The timing is suspect.

when would terror be appropriate in terms of timing?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Could this be a Bio attack wonder just what was released ?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Fox is now saying he was NOT in an MTA uniform, just an orange vest. Someone may have seen the vest and it just clicked MTA to them.

They just said some of the platform cameras were inoperative. I know you guys will have a field day with that.

edit on 12 4 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

Could this be a Bio attack wonder just what was released ?

Some kind of smoke device was used so chemical would be more likely than biological. Biological weapons don't always cause immediate symptoms but I find it very unlikely.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Best part about all this.

The only reason they found out is from a report of smoke coming out the subway? No one phoned 911 from what I can find.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Id boycott the products too, if I knew what they were.
There should be a list somewhere.
Ill post it on my twatter account and get people riled up. lol

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Biden briefed. Now I can start wondering terrorist, false flag, or homegrown.

I’d imagine we’re out of gangling territory if he’s being briefed.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A witness CNN is interviewing sounds pretty ambiguous about whether there were really gunshots. He said something along the lines of "it was like scattered popping. Whether it's gunshots or fireworks that shouldn't be happening on the subway."

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker
Biden briefed. Now I can start wondering terrorist, false flag, or homegrown.

I’d imagine we’re out of gangling territory if he’s being briefed.

The President being briefed doesn't really indicate what type of attack it is.

I really don't see this being a gangland thing. We won't know whether it was a terrorist attack until we find out the perp's motive.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Witness related story of hearing a series of "popping" sounds (not traditional gunshot sounds)...no gun seen.

I'm guessing that could mean the perp. may have used a suppressor. The majority of people have no idea what a weapon with a suppressor actually sounds like.

Kocag

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Point 1. Biden getting "briefed" just means they're putting a diaper on him.

Point 2. Why is this a news event? We have DA's that don't prosecute criminals. We have leftist assholes chanting to defund the police. And people are shocked when crime happens???

I'm going to allow a second for everyone to clutch pearls and talk about gun control now.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The very liberal New York Times headlines reads as:

Shooting in subway comes amid rise in gun violence across the city.

Bulletpoints:
Tuesdays shooting is reminiscent of string of incidents in recent years
A rise of shootings has rattled the city and colored perceptions of public safety.

Give me a break. I swear if this turn in to some anti gun thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

WTF is wrong with people????!!!!!!!

The amount of people just standing around while people are bleeding to death is unbelievable.

I don’t want to hear they are in shock, people in shock don’t whip out their phones and post to Twitter immediately.
If you need to run away, I can dig that, if you are going to stick around at least help try to save a person!!!

Times like these you see the best and worst of humanity. My heart just sank for the dude on the ground.
If I were there I would do what I could to help him.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Explosives update:

The NYPD, though, said no "active explosive devices" were immediately found at the scene. What was believed to be explosive devices "may just be debris," law enforcement sources said, according to NBC New York.

www.nbcnews.com...

DHS and USAG briefed. Not sure if that nods towards anything since I was wrong in my assumption Biden being briefed meant something. Just seems a lot of briefings for it to be a regular shooting with some smoke grenades you can get for 20 bucks.
edit on 12-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Everything I'm reading makes this look like a professional job .

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Peachy, NY decriminalized crime, soo hey this is going to be the new norm, get used to it, New Yorkers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join