It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Subway Station Shooting, multiple wounded, undetonated devices

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My prediction....

The perpetrator is a leftist black power looney.... the story will disappear from the headlines.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PassiveSeeker

This looks semi professional what happened in NYC.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Witnesses say he waited for the door to close. Put on his mask, threw the smoke grenades, and then opened fire.

Definitely thought out.
edit on 12-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: Bombs to smoke grenades to prevent confusion

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
For those unfamiliar, Sunset Park and this subway line happen to have a very Asian heavy population.

"White supremacist goes on bloody shooting rampage against Asian community on nyc subway"

NYT's headline if the shooter was white

"Dammit!! The shooter was black!"

revised NYT headline:

"Shooting in subway comes amid rise in gun violence across the city."

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That’s exactly NYT headline

Mentioned it earlier lol
edit on 12-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Or something something Russian.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
For those unfamiliar, Sunset Park and this subway line happen to have a very Asian heavy population.

"White supremacist goes on bloody shooting rampage against Asian community on nyc subway"

revised NYT headline:

Here is the formula
minority shot/violence - White perp = Nazi & need strong gun laws
Black perp = need better mental health access, lashed out because of Nazis that need strong gun laws

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

revised NYT headline:

Yup.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

WTF is wrong with people????!!!!!!!

The amount of people just standing around while people are bleeding to death is unbelievable.

I don’t want to hear they are in shock, people in shock don’t whip out their phones and post to Twitter immediately.
If you need to run away, I can dig that, if you are going to stick around at least help try to save a person!!!

Times like these you see the best and worst of humanity. My heart just sank for the dude on the ground.
If I were there I would do what I could to help him.

Very much agree. Like that pileup in PA a few weeks ago in the snow squall. Video going around by this asshole who was running around the scene giddy at all the likes he was gonna get, laughing as several vehicles were going up in flames and more vehicles kept piling in. Everyone else just standing around. Nobody thinks to run up the road and try to signal people to slow down, or try to help the victims.

We've seen this so many times, it disgusts me.

Do NY subways have those emergency handles to stop the car? There's video of the car full of smoke and the train is still moving for at least a minute. Can you not stop the car to get out in an emergency, or were all these people just idiots?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Chasing internet clout is more profitable than civic duty.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

revised NYT headline:

Here is the formula
minority shot/violence - White perp = Nazi & need strong gun laws
Black perp = need better mental health access, lashed out because of Nazis that need strong gun laws

The year is 2030. Democrats have stolen the 2024 and 2028 elections. Back in 2025 the second amendment was repealed and registered gun owner confiscation has been completed.

Gun violence and homicides among black communities remain the same if not increasing in frequency.....

Hmmmm..

MSM goes back to blaming racist white cops for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The subway "mass shooting" will take attention off of New York's Lt. Governor being arrested today.

Buddy of Cuomo goes down: gettr.com...

Liberal cesspool deaths and drama continues.

edit on 4/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Do NY subways have those emergency handles to stop the car? There's video of the car full of smoke and the train is still moving for at least a minute. Can you not stop the car to get out in an emergency, or were all these people just idiots?

Nyc subway cars do have these emergency pulls but they won't stop a train dead in its tracks. Instead it alerts the conductor and staff of a problem. If a train stopped between subway stations that presents major problems in the event of violence as nobody can get on or off.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The amount of people just standing around while people are bleeding to death is unbelievable.

I don’t want to hear they are in shock, people in shock don’t whip out their phones and post to Twitter immediately.
If you need to run away, I can dig that, if you are going to stick around at least help try to save a person!!!

Times like these you see the best and worst of humanity. My heart just sank for the dude on the ground.

Very much agree. Like that pileup in PA a few weeks ago in the snow squall. Video going around by this asshole who was running around the scene giddy at all the likes he was gonna get, laughing as several vehicles were going up in flames and more vehicles kept piling in. Everyone else just standing around. Nobody thinks to run up the road and try to signal people to slow down, or try to help the victims.

FWIW I wasn't sure either

www.mentalfloss.com...

So When Should You Pull the Emergency Cord?
According to the MTA's website, "Use the emergency brake cord only when the motion of the subway presents an imminent danger to life and limb." The New York Times, which looked into the matter, relayed transit officials' instructions, who said the only reason you should ever pull the brake is in the event someone gets caught in the door or between train cars and "is about to be dragged to an unenviable fate." Unenviable, indeed.

Pulling the cord during a fire or during a physical attack by one of your fellow straphangers will only hinder emergency workers from getting to your car, which is now stuck underground.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Nyc subway cars do have these emergency pulls but they won't stop a train dead in its tracks. Instead it alerts the conductor and staff of a problem. If a train stopped between subway stations that presents major problems in the event of violence as nobody can get on or off.

They don't have that narrow walkway that runs along the tube for maintenance and emergency access?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

www.mentalfloss.com...

According to the MTA's website, "Use the emergency brake cord only when the motion of the subway presents an imminent danger to life and limb." The New York Times, which looked into the matter, relayed transit officials' instructions, who said the only reason you should ever pull the brake is in the event someone gets caught in the door or between train cars and "is about to be dragged to an unenviable fate." Unenviable, indeed.

Pulling the cord during a fire or during a physical attack by one of your fellow straphangers will only hinder emergency workers from getting to your car, which is now stuck underground.

Personally I think the car being full of smoke of an unknown nature is a pretty good reason to stop it. No one knows what's in that smoke. Standing in there breathing it for several minutes until the next stop was a really bad idea. If anyone in the car had asthma or other kind of compromised lung function it could've been fatal.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Reason #456,258,127,587,469,788,111,235,876,253

That I am a country girl!!!
Something in my bones does not agree with high rise buildings, Subway systems, and hoardes of people in one place.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The suspect is shapeshifting. He has now grown two inches from an hour ago and lost 10 pounds.

So 5’5” to 5’7” and 180 lbs to 170 lbs.

He has also seemed to have lost skin pigment. He is now described as….man.
edit on 12-4-2022 by PassiveSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

www.mentalfloss.com...

Personally I think the car being full of smoke of an unknown nature is a pretty good reason to stop it. No one knows what's in that smoke. Standing in there breathing it for several minutes until the next stop was a really bad idea. If anyone in the car had asthma or other kind of compromised lung function it could've been fatal.

Immobilizing that vehicle in a tunnel for an hour or longer isn't going to help the situation. Cover your face and stay low to the ground, if you have phone service then alert authorities but there's nothing the train operator can do until the next station.

edit on 12-4-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PassiveSeeker
The suspect is shapeshifting. He has now grown two inches from an hour ago and lost 10 pounds.

So 5’5” to 5’7” and 180 lbs to 170 lbs.

He has also seemed to have lost skin pigment. He is now described as….man.

Not sure if this link works, if not look up a video of the subway and check out this guy. (tweet by Kristoffer Kumm)
twitter.com...

Look at the dude on the #36 post
edit on 12-4-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join