It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett sentenced

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
a reply to: JinMI

Maybe he will be dealt some jailhouse justice.

No, he will be in protective custody. Maybe he does 75 days.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I guarantee you, without a doubt there are more hate crimes, than falsely reported hate crimes.

This is America after all, and the bigots are many.

a reply to: Madviking

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I guarantee you, without a doubt there are more hate crimes, than falsely reported hate crimes.

Doesn't matter, fake hate crimes are still wrong on many levels. If you had read the post you responded to, I stated that fake hate crimes undermine addressing real ones. I never said real ones don't exist. We have to admit fake ones happen, which some people cannot. We must stop these ideological narratives that people claiming racism or sexism are always correct or honest. Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't. The very reason that some individuals abuse social justice through false claims of sexism, racism, or hate crimes, is precisely due to the new left's insistence that every claim be believed.

For example, in a corrupt government office I worked in. The daughter of a multi-million dollar Democrat donor, or "bundler," who knew the Clintons and so on, was the most toxic, privileged, cutthroat person I've known. After months of her targeting me as a competitor and outright lying about me (this was known by others, and discussed), I confronted her on it, and she par for the course tried to claim I was engaging in sexism. See, some people are using these concepts as weapons and tools, due to the automatic belief being pushed, and the ability of such accusations to shut down discussions.

"Oh what, you are criticizing Kamala Harris, it must be based on racism or sexism." Quite literally, this has been claimed by several sources.

It's just like, we shouldn't automatically believe any type of accusation, especially serious ones.

edit on 11-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Saw this when he was screaming "I am not suicidal" I couldn't figure how Hillary Clinton fit into this!
But then again he is an idiot so there is that.
One more thing. If you are going to pay people to attack you, do not under any circumstances use a check.
I told you he was an idiot!
edit on 13-3-2022 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

In this day an age if there is a hate crime committed anywhere by anybody you will hear about it on cnn 5 seconds after it happens.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Jucy is a trifflin sorry lil nothin.
So are the all drama crapola people who supported him.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
just imaging for one moment, there were two white men in the area or even the sub shop that had nothing to do with juicy.
except they got picked up because of juicy's false report.

Would juicy have said yes that's them and let two men go to jail.

Or would he have said no that's not them?

I personally think he would let them go to jail.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

And?..is there a point?

Juicy would of happily let someone innocent go to prison for his bullsh#t.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
roflmao credible reports say Jussie is in a psych ward under sedation after screaming and shouting and banging himself against walls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join