It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett sentenced

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
So Jussie got 150 days in Jail and 30 months of Felony Probation and was immediately taken into custody, Judge denied an immediate stay.

Link

Judge was pretty clear.

Jussie was also very clear screaming over and over "I'm not suicidal".

Jussie'tice served
edit on 10-3-2022 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

He should have gotten 2 or 3 years at least.

Preferably he would get whatever sentence his fake crime would have gotten if it were real.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

He should have gotten 2 or 3 years at least.

Preferably he would get whatever sentence his fake crime would have gotten if it were real.

Judge was pretty harsh.

His Family is still delusional.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

4 months.

Wow.

How many felonies again?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
So Jussie got 150 days in Jail and 30 months of Felony Probation and was immediately taken into custody, Judge denied an immediate stay.

Link

Judge was pretty clear.

Jussie'tice served

Best 150 days of his life. And what's he mean, he's not suicidal, he really thinks he's important enough to be suicide? Maybe he'll release some interesting information about the plan of which we haven't heard.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

4 months.

Wow.

How many felonies again?

5 4th level which are usually just pushed into probation so its kinda shocking He got any jail time.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

4 months.

Wow.

How many felonies again?

5 4th level which are usually just pushed into probation so its kinda shocking He got any jail time.

5 felonies. 30 days.

Class 4 felonies in IL are minimum 1-3 year sentences.

link

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
better than I expected..

Not nearly as much as he deserved.

Ill take it as a minor win.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Good, he's not the first by any means to get caught for faking a hate crime. There are lots. But, he's one of the most high profile. Moreover, he is good friends with Kamala Harris and this was all mysteriously timed with her push for an anti-lynching bill.

What's absurd is how fast leaders and people on social media jumped to virtue signal supporting Smollett, and how many people I knew refused to acknowledge that it was faked.

For those reading this who support social justice, and I do, it is important not to simply "believe all women" or "believe all minorities" about any claim. Any thing this highly politicized or immediately given credence, such as hate crimes or sexual assault, will lead to sociopaths and the immoral taking advantage of such allegations and using them for personal or political gain. Those who fake these crimes are not only doing an injustice to the falsely accused, they are also undermining addressing real crimes, racism, and sexism.

Link

Judge was pretty clear.

Jussie'tice served

edit on 10-3-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

He is insane, he should be locked up in a mental institution for at least 15-20 years.
Maybe his Liberal lobotomy can be reversed.
edit on 10-3-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He's not insane, he was likely doing this on behalf of Harris and other players.

originally posted by: RazorV66

He is insane, he should be locked up in a mental institution for at least 15-20 years.
Maybe his Liberal lobotomy can be reversed.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Glad to see he got some kind of punishment, but I feel it is a little lenient. He should have been given a similar sentence to what would have been given if his false claims had led to charges and convictions.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Jussie Smollett helped to get the Anti-Lynching bill passed by Congress this week.

The Good News: www.npr.org...

Jussie Smollett is a martyr who will receive special thanks from his inspirations, Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama.

Most of all, America owes Jussie a "thank-you!" for causing the Democrat-controlled Congress to waste hundreds of hours on this worthless legislation, making them look even more worthless, ahead of the November mid-terms.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Good! he should of got more time though.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It was a racist hate crime with attempted lynching and those charges should have been brought against the perpetrator.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Well come on, they couldn’t hang him. The court system isn’t Trump Country.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
He's having fun in Cook County Jail, one of the worst in the country 😁

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sending a gay black celebrity to prison? Sounds like he will be in solitary for his own protection.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Best 150 days of his life. And what's he mean, he's not suicidal, he really thinks he's important enough to be suicide? Maybe he'll release some interesting information about the plan of which we haven't heard.

LOL! That's what I told my sister. The man is just crazy enough to try and kill himself and still try to have his family blame it on some "racist" officer or inmate.

No doubt they'll have to garnish his potential future wages to get the $120,000 in restitution along with the $25,000 fine. Better yet, I would love to see him threatened with more jail time if he refuses to pay up.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

LOL! That's what I told my sister. The man is just crazy enough to try and kill himself and still try to have his family blame it on some "racist" officer or inmate.

No doubt they'll have to garnish his potential future wages to get the $120,000 in restitution along with the $25,000 fine. Better yet, I would love to see him threatened with more jail time if he refuses to pay up.

Yeah, they'll find him in his cell hanging from a maga scarf with "KKK wuz here" written on the cell wall. SEE I TOLD YOU! RACIST POLICE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join