It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussie Smollett sentenced

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(pauses)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's having fun in Cook County Jail, one of the worst in the country 😁

you do realize in cook county jail one must pay protection money to use the toilet after 6 pm.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I wonder who Jussie's cellmate is? Maybe a big Nigerian guy. Just his type.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I actually got called Jessie Smollett on here once. Lol
I had to look the story up.

What would be the most epic judge move in history, would be to pull him out on discharge day, put him in front of the judge and have the judge say "oopsie, did I lie? I meant 10 years. Sorry, my bad!"
...but slippery slopes and all that

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's times like these I wish Public Punishment was still a thing .

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He won't be around anyone else. He'll be put in PC
...because his death wouldn't be PC.
That's assuming the guy, the case or the sentence even exist. Which I probably wouldn't even question
pre-clownworld.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Guys, he didn't kill anyone, lets be rational here

Considering his career and background, all now tarnished and ruined, he's done. The screaming, "I'm not suicidal" was the cherry on top, I thought the OP was being sarcastic till I read the source and laughed my arse off.
I mean, what a badarse, watch out for this thug, the County Jail, think he'll convert? 😆

In my opinion, dude got what he deserved. It is done and thus that chapter is now closed.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Actual justice! Well, sort of...not a long time to spend in jail for him...
edit on 10-3-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

150 days. He'll gladly take the solitary existence of Protective Custody.

He knew what was coming ... and that's why he was screaming he isn't suicidal. He'd be murdered outright if he went into Gen Pop. Protective Custody?? Only the guards (or maybe a trustee) could get to him.

That the judge allowed him to travel during his probation is the true tragedy. A shining example of the two-tiered justice system. I don't care how long he babbled-on before delivering a VERY lenient sentence.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

He STILL claims to be innocent!!

Unbelievable.

Disgusting individual without an ounce of honor.

At least he won't be able to vote or own a gun ever again.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
“I’m not suicidal”

Sounds like Juicy failed at a job and the powerful people that put him up to it will probably be looking to “tie up” loose ends

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Good. I think between his jail time and ruined career and reputation, it's sufficient. I should really start a post about this 47 year old cop who repeatedly raped a 14 year old for 20 months and got probation! Sorry but read about both of these cases right after each other.

Back on topic, it's a good judgement I think.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
At least he won't be able to vote or own a gun ever again.

There's a work-around for everything these days.

And, every convicted felon in Chicago likely possesses firearms. That they kill each other routinely should be carefully studied. Does that sound like a bad thing?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Another example of Black Privilege. Super light sentences for crimes that deserve way more time than they received.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

This crossed my mind. What would make him think he is so important that he'd be suicided in jail? Maybe he was told to STFU. He clearly had friends in high places politically. He very well may have been acting under their direction to stage something to help some political goal.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Guys, he didn't kill anyone, lets be rational here

Considering his career and background, all now tarnished and ruined, he's done. The screaming, "I'm not suicidal" was the cherry on top, I thought the OP was being sarcastic till I read the source and laughed my arse off.
I mean, what a badarse, watch out for this thug, the County Jail, think he'll convert? 😆

In my opinion, dude got what he deserved. It is done and thus that chapter is now closed.

To a degree yes, his reputation and career are done. People need to know serious false accusations will have consequences. The public needs to know that people are held accountable for this. That's why this case is important.

However, I am almost certain many lefties I know think he's innocent.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

This crossed my mind. What would make him think he is so important that he'd be suicided in jail? Maybe he was told to STFU. He clearly had friends in high places politically. He very well may have been acting under their direction to stage something to help some political goal.

Right, there is circumstantial evidence this wasn't conducted in a vacuum, but instead on behalf of powerful people such as Harris. I am skeptical that this alone is enough to suicide him, unless there is more here to this. I don't think his more powerful friends are at risk currently from this case alone. However, I presume that was what caused him to engage in such court theatrics.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
All I hear is Dave Chappelle's yelling "Justice for Juicy". Everyone but the woke mopes saw right through him.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

He probably feels they abandoned him but he is too scared to snitch...

I can't see how he is a "loose end" that could damage anyone at this point but he must have been threatened or he truly is delusional.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
good.

we'll see if he walks or gets wheeled out of there in 150 days.

i wonder if he'll have his own tv.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join