It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Jeanine Pirro Weird "Reptile" eye anomaly from FOX - 7/18/20

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DracoCain
a reply to: Klassified

Omg!! Thank you. I really wish people would bring this movie back. Show their kids. Kids these days have never even heard of They Live. Scientists/alphabet groups were trying to make this technology a reality back then, way before the movie came out. They didn't stop. It was in the least a goal of the cia's.

I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. I am all out of bubblegum.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSlash

originally posted by: jerich0
OMG she blinks then the camera recording the screen, then uploaded to youtube does it's job.

Why does he say whats wrong with her eyes before it even happens?

This is dumb....

I tried to explain in the OP, I don't think I was clear, I recorded this, that's ME talking. I saw it live and used the DVR to rewind and look again. I had just watched it like 20 times in a row with my Dad and we were trying to figure out WTF it was. I knew it was coming because I'd literally been playing it over and over. I recorded it for the purpose of showing it to people like my friend and family. My sister suggested uploading it to youtube.

The reaction you are hearing is my actual reaction to having seen this on TV a few minutes prior and still being legitimately amazed.

You were very clear. Some people just have a low comprehension threshold, I guess. I knew exactly why you said that then you did.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Omg!! Thank you. I really wish people would bring this movie back. Show their kids. Kids these days have never even heard of They Live. Scientists/alphabet groups were trying to make this technology a reality back then, way before the movie came out. They didn't stop. It was in the least a goal of the cia's.

Close enough...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: DeadSlash

That is pretty weird.

If you freeze the video at the 0:05 mark you'll see some strange white lines under her eyes- maybe it was pre-recorded and digitally manipulated. Some sort of CGI happened.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DracoCain

It happens mostly in live broadcasts because if it wasn't live they would just fix it in post. Looks like a technical issue to me, certainly nothing biological going on there

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
First time seeing this video.

Easily debunked... she raised her bottom eye lid, which reveals that she has had cataract surgery. Saw the same thing many time after my ex had cataract surgery. Cat eyes

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
First time seeing this video.

Easily debunked... she raised her bottom eye lid, which reveals that she has had cataract surgery. Saw the same thing many time after my ex had cataract surgery. Cat eyes

I think a post production effect is more likely. Both my parents and grand parents had cataract surgery, your eyelids don't blink upwards after. Maybe I'm misreading your comment, or you were just joking, Sorry if either of those are the case.

originally posted by: nugget1

That is pretty weird.

If you freeze the video at the 0:05 mark you'll see some strange white lines under her eyes- maybe it was pre-recorded and digitally manipulated. Some sort of CGI happened.

I watched it as it aired "live" but there is a solid chance that at least some of the segments are pre-recorded, so this is entirely plausible. I've wondered if someone in production is basically trolling people... I wish there was some easy way to see if there is some producer or behind the scenes person that is involved with the broadcasts. There are a few other videos where the eye thing looks identical. I would consider it case closed if you found a member of the production staff that was on multiple instances of this happening.

This isn't mine, it's similar
youtu.be...
edit on 6-3-2022 by DeadSlash because: (no reason given)

This one is also not mine, it's awful quality, but the same effect.
youtu.be...
edit on 6-3-2022 by DeadSlash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Somebody call Dave Icke fast! We got another one.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Ahhh sorry brother... Did not mean to offend.

Still... it's not unusual for glitches in cameras on TV, though I do not think these people are human... or humane, I should say.

haha, my bad..

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ironically, I came here to chew ass and kick bubblegum, and I'm all out of ass..

I use that too often in cod4.. hehe

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Give it a rest, ffs.. I missed something pertinent, no need to get low with it...

jesus christ.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

this is the woman who said that they were selling wombats in the
wuhan wet markets.never watched her again after that stupid
old moo comment

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That is pretty weird.

Are you suggesting that FOX added CGI effects to make JJ look alien?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

That is pretty weird.

he when the truth of mk ultra is staring u in the face its better to make some stuff up to believe in then to sccept the facts sad thruth most people on ats nowadas probably dont even know wat mk ultra is

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Heavens, no! I haven't figured out the 'how' it was done, but the 'who' did it could only be Trump or Russia!

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: negedef

That is pretty weird.

he when the truth of mk ultra is staring u in the face its better to make some stuff up to believe in then to sccept the facts sad thruth most people on ats nowadas probably dont even know wat mk ultra is

We all know of MK Ultra. It's one of the most talked about government projects/conspiracies in modern history.

edit on 732022 by Wide-Eyes because: When it's no longer theory and you have to clarify to the know it all...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

yeh to me it looks like her eyelids from the bottom go upwards instead of the top ones coming down as is expected from normal human eyes lids.

pretty weird its even weirder if you watch it on slow or if you watch it frame for frame in premier pro
also watch how her neck moves when she is breathing it seems odd as well

but who knows , it wouldnt surprise me at this point if our entire global news media is run by a bunch of lizard people from another planet

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Wombats!! Damn, you'd need to be home simpson to eat one of them in a go.

I never saw that.. I don't like her, but camera glitches have been all over the net for donkeys years, and every time someone says LIZARD PEEPLOLE !!!

That was my initial take on this... and I get caned for it, lmao.. Now talk about pelosi and her meth addled brain or biden with his hypnotic stupor, and we may have something...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

That is pretty weird.

I could see some bored production intern doing something like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of these types of videos. People always say glitch. If it's a glitch, why is it always the eyes? Why not the mouth or the nose? Maybe there are and I've not seen them.

One of the comments on the video of the spanish news reporter says this,

1:03 pay attention to the walking woman at the left bottom corner, where at the end of the scene she leaves a trace of her. Its just a common video glitch, it happens from time to time, when the digits/bytes are written/recorded incorrect/corrupted. Just remember about the videos, taken by 1MP "button phones", back then, 10+ years ago. It was normal, that video glitches like that happened all the time. Even if the file was correct, during the playing of the video such glitches happened all the time, where traces where seen, or mixing up 2 or more scenes together into 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join