It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aleister Crowley's astrology Magic.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AstroStar

The only thing i see of interest is that Spica is rising with the Sun in conjunction with Venus and Saturn, Mercury as Morning star., so the Spring Triangle is prominent, Arcturus is the star of Enlil and Saturn is the Planet of Enlil, also Arcturus and Spica were Sah and Sopdet of the Northern skies in Egyptian cosmology, earlier equivalent to Orion/Sah and Sirius/Isis of the Southern skies.

Spica as Sumerian Goddess Nisaba of scribes and Astrologers was also the Mother of Sud/Ninlil, consort of Enlil, so i only see good things there. From the perspective of Aquino who was a Sethian clown one would have to consider the Sethian Gnostic take on the stars of the Spring triangle, which is also the basis for Free-Masonry, it's not the sky that's at fault.

Pillars of Seth

The Three Steles of Seth clearly represents the same system as Allogenes; yet it is constructed as a triptych of presentations of praise and blessing to Autogenes, Barbelo, and the pre-existent One in connection with a communal practice of a three-stage ascent and descent. After an initial revelation and various blessings rendered by Seth who praises the bisexual Geradamas as Mirothea (his mother) and Mirotheos (his father), the rest of the treatise uses the first person plural for ascribing praise to the Triple Male, to Barbelo who arose from the Triple Powered One (characterized by being, living and knowing, and is also called Kalyptos and Protophanes), and to the pre-existent One who is characterized by the existence life mind triad. The whole concludes with a rubric that explains the use of the steles in the practice of descent from the third to the second to the first; likewise, the way of ascent is the way of descent.

So essentially this is Aquino larping as Protophanes/Regulus of the Divine Triad in a triangular castle.

edit on 13-3-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Thanks Madrusa,

Link below to alleged child abuse:-
law.justia.com...

Link below to the man himself on A.T.S. EEEKKK!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You have to keep in mind that Regulus is the symbol of Divine Kingship, in Sethian terms the Messiah, though originally the Horus Divine Kingship, and it's generated through the power of that Triangle which is why it's so prevelant in the esoteric plans such as the Washington DC layout, Aquino would fancy himself as a Sethian Ruler of some sorts, even if it was his own poxy cult.

It had the same meaning in Mesopotamia except the Lion was more associated with Inanna/Istar as King Maker, who ruled as her consort, Enlil and Ninlil also as the parents of the Sun/Utu and Moon/Nanna, the path of the ecliptic.

It is also the case that the Black Sun motif in the Castle could be associated with Ninlil as Ursa Major

Ninlil/Mulliltu. Some of her later iconography may overlap with that of the goddess Ištar after they were syncretised. Astronomically she is identified with the constellations Ursa Maior (mulmar-gíd-da ereqqu "wagon") and Lyra (mulUZ3 enzu "goat").

The Germanic motif traces back to brooches worn by Allemanic women as in Greek tradition Ursa Major was represented by Artemis as the bear, a likely Germanic equivalent then also related to a Goddess associate with the Constellation, and that dating back to Babylonian Ninlil/Mulliltu

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hi Madrusa,

I'm not keen on intentional astrology especially Nazi Stuff, please find quote below:-

"Himmler decided to buy or lease the castle on his first visit on 3 November 1933. His architect, Hermann Bartels was able to draw on existing plans for the FAD camp, for the now envisaged Reichsführerschule SS (SS Leadership School). This school was mainly intended to ensure a unified ideological training of the SS leadership and would be run by the Rasseamt of the SS.[6]

Negotiations were difficult, however, since the Landrat of Büren was unwilling to give up control of the castle. In the first half of 1934, a 100-year lease was agreed for the symbolic annual rent of ℛℳ 1. Initial work on the school by the FAD had started in January 1934. That August, Manfred von Knobelsdorf, a brother-in-law of Walther Darré and former professional soldier, moved in with his family as Burghauptmann. Himmler officially took over the Wewelsburg in a large ceremony on 22 September 1934. The Völkischer Beobachter, in reporting on the event, while mentioning the Germanic and historic past of the region, emphasized the educational aspects.[7] "

en.wikipedia.org...

Try midnight day marker on 22nd September 1934, being approx. the Autumn Equinox. At location, we find Alnilam, Belt of Orion rising at location......

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I don't think there's any such thing as Nazi Astrology, if we consider the date 22 September 1934

Then the Sun is rising around the mid-point between Spica and Regulus, a degree or so from the theoretical dividing line between Virgo and Leo, but as we considered with the date of Aquino's ritual an interest in Spica rising conjunct with the Sun, what if we take the date 22 September at the start of the Christian/Piscean era.

We could say Himmler got the day of year right but didn't account for precession, and that Aquino accounted for precession and used an adjusted date, if the interest is the Sun rising conjunct with Spica. There isn't as i said any basis for that in Nazi ideology only in Catholic Marian in the case of Himmler and Sethian in the case of Aquino.

“A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head” (Revelation 12:1).

If the interest in Wewelsburg was based upon the Birch Tree Prophecies then the origin of those and context is in Catholicism, all the related esoterica such as the Grail Legend and Knights of the Round Table is based in Catholic esoterica, the evidence also tends to indicate they considered the Birth Time of Jesus around the middle of September.

As i mentioned the Sumerian Goddess of Astrology was Nisaba/Spica.

A woman - who was she?

Who was she not?

The image of a temple-structure, a ziggurat, she carried on her head - in her hand she held a holy stylus, the tablet of the favorable star of heaven she bore, taking counsel with it

Lady coloured like the stars of heaven, holding a lapis-lazuli tablet! Nisaba, great wild cow born by Urash, wild sheep nourished on good milk among holy alkaline plants, opening the mouth for seven reeds! Perfectly endowed with fifty great divine powers, my lady, most powerful in E-kur!

Good woman, chief scribe of An, record-keeper of Enlil, wise sage of the gods!

Nisaba was born of Anu and Urash, which is to say Heaven and Earth, the relationship of the two as in Astrology.

edit on 14-3-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hi Madrusa,

The Horns are setting with the assassination of Lincoln:-

I'm going to leave 2 links about The Assassination of Lincoln, please read carefully:-
acws.co.uk...

www.smithsonianmag.com...

By reading both please note that John Wilkes Booth and fellow conspirators had a meeting to plan how to kidnap President Lincoln, this meeting was on 15th March 1865, no doubt he found the symbolism fitted his black humour being the IDES OF MARCH.
He had planned to kidnap President Lincoln in Washington DC on 17th March 1865, but the attempt didn't happen, as Lincoln changed his plans.
April 14th 1865 was Good Friday, so i feel that John Wilkes Booth thought the symbolism with assassination was auspicious, but he had only found out earlier in the day that Lincoln would be attending Fords Theatre!
Finally this day wasn't aligned to a day marker, but the conspirators had planned simultaneous assassinations of Lincoln, Secretary of State, William Henry Steward and Vice President Andrew Johnson, all at the mysterious time of 10:15pm, perhaps not so mysterious! Sirius was setting!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on AM5531Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:40:55 -05002022th31amMon, 14 Mar 2022 11:40:55 -0500 by AstroStar because: Edit

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

There's a reason for all this intrigue and conspiracy you relate to Sirius which i'll explain, in Sumer the constellation Canis Major was seen as the spider Goddess on pre-dynastic seals, Orion was Ninshubur the vizier of Anu and Inanna, she ran the Universe and her relationship to Anu as Taurus was represented thusly;

The Sun in the Horns of Taurus;

The triangular arangement of the Horns and the Hyades

So Orion and Taurus were basically represented like so,

There is also the relationship of the same figure as Orion to the constellation Canis Major.

Which is the spider Goddess Uttu.

Ninshubur also produced an equivalent of Soma from eight ingrediants related to the eight legs of Uttu, from whom also eight Deities were born, so she related to the secrets of nature and also to the highest medicinal knowledge in terms of the Goddesses she was associated with, Bau/Ninisina/Gula, a Goddess of potential healing, and the consort of Bau was Ninurta as healing through eradication of cause, the most dynamic aspect of healing, from that association Canis Major became seen as the Bow and Arrow constellation, with Sirius as the tip of the arrow.

Anyway it's all just so much intrigue and conspiracy and the secrets of nature.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hi Madrusa, Thank you, the whole sorry story of the Assassination of Lincoln can be found over two pages below, under my avatar Archaeoastronomer:-

skyscript.co.uk...

skyscript.co.uk...

P.S. i hope you don't mind, i used one of your images regarding the Horns of Taurus.

edit on AM3931Tue, 15 Mar 2022 07:04:39 -05002022th31amTue, 15 Mar 2022 07:04:39 -0500 by AstroStar because: Adding info

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yes it's fine use the pictures that's why i do them apart from enjoying having a sense of control over time and space at least in terms of Astral Software, so anyway Sirius exits stage Right and Antares enters stage Left would be the critical moment of the drama i suppose.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Hi Madrusa,

I thought you may be interested in a current affairs thread i started on Russia:-

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
More on Michael Aquino below:-

justpaste.it...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I want to ask a related but a far question if you don't mind, kindly. Is it bad to leave traces in astral software? From having a song from contacting a high social influencer and with butterfly effect changing the timeline by affecting his/her time/space, like taking time from him/her (not on purpose) thus that changes the times they contact other individuals or the universe?

thanks =)

edit: or I got it wrong and what you said was you actually enjoy having a sense of control/trace on time and space? =) I am an individual who kind of carry a ripple from one to another big influencers like actors, musicians, writers, politicians I met or worked by chance. So I wonder the effect on the world and also on myself. Maybe I built up so much contact karma without intent and its heavy I don't know. I would heavily appreciate your thoughts =)
edit on 17-3-2022 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: belkide

You seem to be infering Entanglement Theory which i suppose is a basic premise of Astrology, i already mentioned Canis Major was seen as a Spider Goddess so i'm not exactly unfamiliar with tangled threads, it's a Universal natural phenomena of course everything affects everything else for better or for worse, there are attractors of all kinds and developing and dissipating collectives, the effect you have on the world is a question of what you bring to the party, i don't think being attracted to the likes of Crowley and Aquino is good at all even if it is only morbid curiousity, that's related to Black Hole Theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hi Madrusa,

I'm not keen on Crowley or Aquino, but i kept tabs on Aquino while he was alive, i have Regulus culminating on my birth chart which is the "Watcher from the North", so i watch the skies on my watch for Electional astrology:-

en.wikipedia.org...

zyntara.com...

I do belief in the butterfy effect, a humerous way to look at it is below:-

www.youtube.com...

I also believe in the Akashic Records:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

But you also need to consider possibility versus probability when it comes to Butterflies, generally they have very little impact upon the world apart from eating plants, pollinating flowers and feeding birds. That can also be the case in reverse were something that might be expected to have great impact has very little.

This is also the case with chaos magicians, on the rare occasion a spell appears to have succeeded but generally they don't, magic may simply be the law of averages, the exceptional individual is a statistical anomaly, predictive Astrology would require full knowledge of all factors involved to have any scientific method and barely considers any relying upon crude chart comparatives

The concept of Akashic records seems contradictory to the principle involved.

Buddha taught two things are eternal, viz, 'Akasa' and 'Nirvana': everything has come out of Akasa in obedience to a law of motion inherent in it, and, passes away.

The word in Sanskrit is derived from a root kāś meaning "to be". It appears as a masculine noun in Vedic Sanskrit with a generic meaning of "open space, vacuity"

The tradition of record keeping has deeper tradition in terms of Thoth as related to the Moon, but even that tends to wax and wane, records accumulate and then are lost over time.

i have Regulus culminating on my birth chart which is the "Watcher from the North"

I already mentioned that i saw the basis of Crowleys ritual on your given date was to Larp as Protophanes/Regulus, the Divine King, what sort of King do you think that would be, of good or evil?
edit on 17-3-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hi Madusa,

But i keep records for a while, several pages below:-

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It is interesting that a replica of an Arch that was in Syria was put up in London, from a Temple of BA-AL, the date of this was 18th April 2016, sun was rising being ancient Egyptian day marker while Sirius was on the Nadir in London, quote below:-

Quote below:-

"The apparent outcry to such a spectacle of a replica of the Gateway to the Temple of the god of sexual perversion and abortion to be publically displayed attests to the power of coordinated objection, be it from the secular and/or religious communities. As a concession, the organizers of such a presentation have opted-out to render the replica of the Arch of Triumph of Palmyra instead. The first replica of the Triumphant Arch or gate nonetheless is on display in London’s Trafalgar Square in commemoration of UNESCO’s World Heritage Week. [Additional note: Also the celebrations of Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday]

This time segment began on April 18, 2016 and ended on the 22nd. The Arch of Triumph is said to rise in Times Square sometime towards the end of 2017."

coercioncode.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
U.S. Constitution was finally agreed on 29 May 1790, however ancient Greek day marker was used being sunset of previous day, when Sirius set with the Sun in Philadelphia, link and graph below:-

founders.archives.gov...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join