It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: How Many Women Have Secret Sex Partners, Just Wondered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: JamesChessman

X rated? Not seeing that.

Really, you made good points, and also: It seems a very hot paragraph, and hotter than most of the writing in those old X-rated paperback novels, from like the 60's and 70's... which would awkwardly describe housewives having an affair with their mail man and stuff like that lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
As we see in the following exhibit, these kind of filthy books were around much longer. Check out this still image from even earlier, it also mirrors my reaction to your post

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
Trash is trash. Irrelevant how much of it there is. Jewels will be jewels irrespectively. And it is only one which counts. Leave the rest to fill the dump.

Excellent words. I would add: "Shopping at the dump will certainly mean you're coming home with someone else's trash."

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Boadicea

Love it actually this thread is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give you So get drunk and take care of your hubs. LMAO

I designed, engineered and did 75% all labor on this Master Bathroom remodel for my wife as I am considered The Master Contractor under the County Building Department. I didn't do tile or plumbing, almost everything else. Grand Opening is set for the 14th of February. Almost done! I could not afford this is if it was subcontracted out to a GM.

I have a new wife, she is my old wife! Just energized after I spiced it up a bit

:

Looks awesome!!

I'm single but in future relationships, I'd like to emphasize a romantic partner laying around in hot showers / hot baths, together... Really it's probably as good as life gets, lol.

edit on 6-2-2022 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That's a beautiful bathroom. Excellent job! I really like the mixed pattern of multi size and shape tiles around the tub. It adds a nice flowing feel, appropriate for a bath surround. And I like that it only goes halfway up the wall around the tub, with the contrast of the tile totally encompassing the shower.

I would NOT enjoy keeping those shower doors clean! But I would if only because the bathroom wouldn't be nearly so pretty otherwise.

Again, good job. And very nice eye for details.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I worked for a company a few years back and we had 6 women on our team and i had slept with 4 of them. At the bring your partner work events they would introduce me to their husband without even batting an eyelid, to say i felt guilt and shame would be an understatement. These days i'm very careful about who i sleep with, waiting till i really know them first even when they're practically humping my leg i manage to resist.

Lemme guess you are either rich & in a high position, or tall and very good looking.
Or in sales, all those people are always sleeping with each other.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Boadicea

Love it actually this thread is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give you So get drunk and take care of your hubs. LMAO

I designed, engineered and did 75% all labor on this Master Bathroom remodel for my wife as I am considered The Master Contractor under the County Building Department. I didn't do tile or plumbing, almost everything else. Grand Opening is set for the 14th of February. Almost done! I could not afford this is if it was subcontracted out to a GM.

I have a new wife, she is my old wife! Just energized after I spiced it up a bit

:

So the tiles are some kind of marble, or stone, correct? Asking because it would always feel nice, to have that natural cold stone, contrasting against the hot water...

Also the floor of the shower is rough uneven stone? Or is it flat, just wondered. It looks like several inlaid stones so it would be uneven and natural, but it's more likely flat with a nice pattern on it?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

You got to set boundaries my friend, if my wimmins had a bathroom like that I’d never see her again.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Some men got side hoes, some women got side bros.

Never understood cheating.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Never understood it myself. Cheating at what exactly?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As cre8chaos stated, it’s an interesting thread. There are many good responses but I have some questions as some info is missing...

You dated for six years? Did you live together or date? Like once a week or less? Dating for six years...That could be the problem right there...generally, people don’t date for six years...even astrology supplies “poop or get off the pot” aspects every seven years. no point clinging to dead wood. If you didn’t want to put a ring on it and were not inspired to take it to the next level then good riddance for both of you. No one wants a family, huh, at least not together. One thing I’ve noticed about men, when they meet the one, they move fast so I’m guessing she wasn’t even close.

If you cared about her, wish her happiness and move on.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Never understood it myself. Cheating at what exactly?

Exactly. People that cheat are really only cheating themselves.
When you cheat of course your hurt the person you are cheating on, but you are also saying to yourself that you are not a faithful person worthy of a faithful relationship, so you are cheating on yourself.
I could never be that type of person.

I just think that there are people that are just the cheating type too, it’s as if they don’t have the faithful gene.
I do agree it’s spread across both sexes too. There are some real sneaky women.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesChessman

"Every woman has at least one secret sex partner"
Sounds a lot like the guy I got in a fight with lately. This is misogynic nonsense. I know it's not your personal opinion, just saying the obvious.

The idea being that every woman has at least one guy friend that she'll jump into bed with, even if she's married or something, she'll have at least one or two old boyfriends that she can go bang, once in a while, just for fun.

Such nonsense. While it is true that most women could have a friend like that, because you know, "supply and demand" related.. I think it's much more common that couples have an arrangement like swinging or "house-friends". I do not think that's a good idea though, for some it might work but I have seen relationships destroyed because of it.

In general I do not think the gender plays a big role in this. There is an even distribution with dishonest people is my impression.

^Well there's definitely a different dynamic for each gender though. Basically women have a secret power that they can bang any man that they want to.

Men don't have this luxury, lol.

Also this allows some women to collect sexual partners so pretty soon, they have several sexual partners that they've been hooking up with since junior high school, and pretty soon these sexual relationships are spanning decades.

I don't think men really have such choices to sleep with all their friends if they want to, lol.

Lol, bro. You should come hang out with me. I've been turning women down since I stepped into the scene.

And I've got a few good ways to get my sexual desires taken care of.

Men and women both cheat, not all of them, but I'd be willing to bet that a hell of a lot more people cheat than they will allow themselves to admit. Especially depending on what quantifies cheating.

Do you want to be able to sleep with your friends? If you're friends aren't letting you in on the action then you need some new friends. You probably won't like your new friends though when you're still having to compete with who gets sex when.

The whole sexual partner thing is ridiculous anyways. Unless you want some naive or inexperienced "virgin."

The only thing you should be worried about is if a potential sexual partner has a disease or not. Unless you don't care or already have one then you should be sticking with the same group regardless.

Instead of getting pissy about sex or cheating, just go spend time on your own.

Sooner or later in a relationship someone is going to come dangerously close to cheating or will actually do it.

They either come clean and are honest, or they do it anyways, and you never find out.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well there's definitely a different dynamic for each gender though. Basically women have a secret power that they can bang any man that they want to.

Men don't have this luxury, lol.

Think about what you imply with this. This implies that any women, regardless of her character or looks would be "banged" because the men don't care other than having sex.

Think about it.

Hey Duckie, you know we usually agree on most things, but on this one guys kind of mess it up for ya.

If a guy goes without sex long enough, they'll eventually stick their richard in anything. And most guys really don't care about looks or personality. Not exactly anything news breaking.

Guys who chase after "10s" don't care about their personality or character. They just want to be abke to say they've banged a hot chick. The woman could be stuck up, a gold digger, and have gonorrhea or chlamydia and there's a whole lot of guys out there who would still do it.

Women do the same thing. They continue to date the same kinds of guys they hate, not realizing that by dating the same type of guy they are essentially just dating different dudes with the same habits and problems.

Instead of holding guys accountable, and not dating dudes who aren't worth it, they'll keep dating the same dudes and say all dudes are the same.

Well, that's what happens when you let dudes have sex with ya without even putting the bare minimum effort into it.

Both men and women need to take a break from dating and procreating, sit down, and get their priorities straightened out.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

At it's core it's weakness mate .

Men cheat because they are insecure and lack confidence .

Woman cheat because they are insecure and lack confidence .

If you wanna sleep with just whoever then just be single , but committing to a relationship and then betraying that commitment is just weakness but of course people are afraid to be alone being alone requires and immense amount of confidence that a Cheater is incapable of .

Like so many other things it's paradoxical.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What you say is true. I’m a man that used to wish to be alone, always. Then I met someone I wished to be in my company always, even little things now suck when I’m doing laundry and I smell my wimmins on dirty clothes and she’s asleep away from me (I work nights so she’s asleep when I come home)

I guess what you say is true and what it boils down to is that infidelity is a weakness that surprisingly enough effects weak selfish people.

If you cannot honor someone you claim to love then you do not honor yourself.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Ah it was a reaction to the other poster, it's not actually what I think about men

In case you connect it to the talks we had, I didn't had sex with that guy at all (the fist punchy guy) and generally do not seek intimacy like that in the first weeks at all. Didn't even see skin other than my hands. Sex wasn't a topic at all, actually I was kind of afraid this time to even think about that. My biggest "fear" was that he is rejected because of the scars.

A stupid kind of thought initially and I accept my body, it isn't even that. It was less me thinking he would be that superficial but maybe a natural reaction, as I experienced it before with others. You know, experience. And that hurts every time. Most bad experiences are because of that or my past, not actual problems getting along or fighting.

It may have been an easy exit route for the others, but if that's the case, then it's unfair because it's not honest and how can I grow past my shortcomings then? Just a thought about that possibility...

This guy was very gentle and not pushing at all. It developed over time, we met for coffee and the furthest thing we got to was snuggling on the couch. I enjoyed that a lot because it was obvious he either had himself in check good enough or that simply sex was not his goal. Yes, I got the other extreme here and initially I decided to stay alone. And it's not because I think all men (or women for that matter
) are unworthy or anything like this. I am not pure and without faults.

My life is working good right now without such drama. If two months of romance cost me two weeks of bruises and a wrapped elbow, I think that's a bad deal. My first time getting beaten up though. I knew to stay away from these guys but got a special nutcase it seems. I just allowed myself to open up a bit because he seemed genuine and not judging, thought he is a good soul.

Not even grumpy about the experience, it's more like I should have known better to not burn my fingers. No way I am trying to look faultless here or blame it all on others. It's just this was the last time. May I miss the love of my life? Maybe but I can live with the status quo better than going through # like this everytime.

In a sense it's giving up, like giving up to learn riding a bike because the first time it won't work and one falls.. getting up and all that... Something that is against my principles but I am smart enough to understand if one has zero talent it's also okay to not be able to master everything.

Even if it's a big thing in life like that. I tried, I failed, maybe next round.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Ah it was a reaction to the other poster, it's not actually what I think about men

In case you connect it to the talks we had, I didn't had sex with that guy at all (the fist punchy guy) and generally do not seek intimacy like that in the first weeks at all. Didn't even see skin other than my hands. Sex wasn't a topic at all, actually I was kind of afraid this time to even think about that. My biggest "fear" was that he is rejected because of the scars.

A stupid kind of thought initially and I accept my body, it isn't even that. It was less me thinking he would be that superficial but maybe a natural reaction, as I experienced it before with others. You know, experience. And that hurts every time. Most bad experiences are because of that or my past, not actual problems getting along or fighting.

It may have been an easy exit route for the others, but if that's the case, then it's unfair because it's not honest and how can I grow past my shortcomings then? Just a thought about that possibility...

This guy was very gentle and not pushing at all. It developed over time, we met for coffee and the furthest thing we got to was snuggling on the couch. I enjoyed that a lot because it was obvious he either had himself in check good enough or that simply sex was not his goal. Yes, I got the other extreme here and initially I decided to stay alone. And it's not because I think all men (or women for that matter
) are unworthy or anything like this. I am not pure and without faults.

My life is working good right now without such drama. If two months of romance cost me two weeks of bruises and a wrapped elbow, I think that's a bad deal. My first time getting beaten up though. I knew to stay away from these guys but got a special nutcase it seems. I just allowed myself to open up a bit because he seemed genuine and not judging, thought he is a good soul.

Not even grumpy about the experience, it's more like I should have known better to not burn my fingers. No way I am trying to look faultless here or blame it all on others. It's just this was the last time. May I miss the love of my life? Maybe but I can live with the status quo better than going through # like this everytime.

In a sense it's giving up, like giving up to learn riding a bike because the first time it won't work and one falls.. getting up and all that... Something that is against my principles but I am smart enough to understand if one has zero talent it's also okay to not be able to master everything.

Even if it's a big thing in life like that. I tried, I failed, maybe next round.

You ever go for coffee and come home stumbling drunk? If not call me 🤙🏻

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Not anymore since I got pregnant years ago. If I want to drink than it needs to be preplanned, kind of boring, I know.

I read your other post up there, you can be very happy, that is true love.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Love ya. Here's an internet hug from across the sea.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join