It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: How Many Women Have Secret Sex Partners, Just Wondered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is a real question, as a former girlfriend basically bragged of all her unfaithfulness during dating, so I think she had at least like 6 sex partners, while we were together for 6 years.

So I just wondered how common this type of set-up really is. What do you guys think?

I've seen it said that "Every woman has at least one secret sex partner" or something like that, lol. The idea being that every woman has at least one guy friend that she'll jump into bed with, even if she's married or something, she'll have at least one or two old boyfriends that she can go bang, once in a while, just for fun.

Obviously I don't think it's every person but like, what percentage of women have this kind of set up? Is it like one-third of all women, maybe?

For men, I think it's safe to say that most men don't have secret sex partners as far as I know, lol.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman
"Every woman has at least one secret sex partner"
Sounds a lot like the guy I got in a fight with lately. This is misogynic nonsense. I know it's not your personal opinion, just saying the obvious.

The idea being that every woman has at least one guy friend that she'll jump into bed with, even if she's married or something, she'll have at least one or two old boyfriends that she can go bang, once in a while, just for fun.

Such nonsense. While it is true that most women could have a friend like that, because you know, "supply and demand" related.. I think it's much more common that couples have an arrangement like swinging or "house-friends". I do not think that's a good idea though, for some it might work but I have seen relationships destroyed because of it.

In general I do not think the gender plays a big role in this. There is an even distribution with dishonest people is my impression.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Will never know or understand them properly, different creatures. I reckon 75% of them are brainwashed, they run off emotions over logic and emotions are easier to manipulate than logic, look at social media. They are really good at pretending.

I thought I had one of a kind but after 10 years seems shes just like the rest, amazing how quickly one can drop so much of their life, family, spirtuality, hobbies and beliefs and just jump straight into bed with another guy and act like a different person. I dunno about you but I cant wear that many masks, do that much damage and still have a moral compass or healthy conscious.

Pretty common from what I've seen and experienced, MGTOW. They don't run on the same morals and values most honest men do.
Never get a straight answer, avoid resolutions at all cost, just see the world and their position in it differently to us, some women just delete their mental browser history and keep going without any thought, no responsibility or repercussions, too many simps, whiteknights and enablers everywhere for them to carry on like headless chooks and get away with it, they are always the victims after all.

lol, sorry, I got nothing good to say.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I think the question becomes irrelevant by vetting the candidate before letting them joining the company.

Trash is trash. Irrelevant how much of it there is. Jewels will be jewels irrespectively. And it is only one which counts. Leave the rest to fill the dump.

Just my 5 cents for guidance into a happier life. Self-discipline, integrity and perceptions of values are for you to maintain - and to avoid compromising them by mixing with any dirt. You won't become happier by soiling your house.

Unless, you are just the same, then of course - no comments.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think that if something like that is happening there are problems at home or with the person who has the sex partner unless it is consensual in the relationship. What percent is hard to say because people lie for many reasons. Even if you had a blind poll about this I think some people would still lie. And it could go wither way.

Interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Sounds a lot like the guy I got in a fight with lately. This is misogynic nonsense. I know it's not your personal opinion, just saying the obvious.

The idea being that every woman has at least one guy friend that she'll jump into bed with, even if she's married or something, she'll have at least one or two old boyfriends that she can go bang, once in a while, just for fun.

Such nonsense. While it is true that most women could have a friend like that, because you know, "supply and demand" related.. I think it's much more common that couples have an arrangement like swinging or "house-friends". I do not think that's a good idea though, for some it might work but I have seen relationships destroyed because of it.

In general I do not think the gender plays a big role in this. There is an even distribution with dishonest people is my impression.

^Well there's definitely a different dynamic for each gender though. Basically women have a secret power that they can bang any man that they want to.

Men don't have this luxury, lol.

Also this allows some women to collect sexual partners so pretty soon, they have several sexual partners that they've been hooking up with since junior high school, and pretty soon these sexual relationships are spanning decades.

I don't think men really have such choices to sleep with all their friends if they want to, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It's more that women know someone they could jump into bed with at any time, they always have that choice, not all of course but most. So the bad girls do and the good girls don't.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I agree. Some would say it’s easier for women to find a sexual partner, the counter argument is that brothels are in every state of every country everywhere.

The problem is an individual one and therefore each case becomes just as unique and personalised.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Well, not really. As I saw the statistics, around half of couples cheat on each other (men and women), so you just have to pick a normal person

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

James, sorry about your plight but based on my experience in dating and marriage I tend to agree with you. My 1st wife was friends with the female Union President of the USPS in upstate New York. Apparently my ex screwed over the President so she called me at work one day and gave out all on my wife. In brief during dating and my marriage she had a "guy friend". I divorced her. I remarried.

So, lets just say that I take care of myself and get my weekly exercise with wife and yes, who also has maintained her weight since college. I also head to the gym and I am on the basketball floor for 180 minutes a week. OK, I have my hair colored and other than that people think I am in my mid 40's. I ain't but lets get to the story.

Last May I had a female saleswomen show up to quote on several home renovations. She was a knockout as in not a 10 but a 20, beautiful, sharp, university, educated and smart. During the quote in which nothing even came close to happening she nudged me 5 times with her complete body. Meaning would shove me with her hip and shoulder. Then she would tilt her head back and her entire neck exposed. OK, so am I getting hit on in my own home by a 31 year old woman who just had a baby 8 months ago? Really? All I am thinking is not about getting sued , played or rolled as I am old enough to be her daddy.

To this day I still don't exactly what her intentions were. Thoughts guys?

Your answers to the situation above would lend support of James assertions based on the facts his girlfriend dumped on him

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Well there's definitely a different dynamic for each gender though. Basically women have a secret power that they can bang any man that they want to.

Men don't have this luxury, lol.

Think about what you imply with this. This implies that any women, regardless of her character or looks would be "banged" because the men don't care other than having sex.

Think about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
From your post, I can tell you have a biased view of women. This is because of your personal experiences with one. From my experience, "honest men" are really just overly pious, and not honest or faithful at all. In fact, sometimes they project their own faults onto innocent women. It has to do with the male ego.

I don't think this is about a woman choosing to cheat for you, but about men being willing to cheat with her, giving her options. I think you are upset because you are jealous that you don't have as many opportunities to cheat.

I will agree with you that women have more opportunities to cheat than men. That must also mean that they are actually more loyal because they have to turn down opportunities to cheat. If you had an opportunity to cheat, you are probably more likely to take it than a woman, who turns down these opportunities on a daily basis.
edit on 06amSun, 06 Feb 2022 07:12:41 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Very well written.

Plus also, if women are sexually active: whores; men: heros.

Makes me think about that it has to do with the difference in the private parts. Why many, not all, men are obviously more ready for casual sex with a stranger. For one you don't get pregnant, second evolution, men need to spread their genes and third, one goes inside the other. Found no more charming way to say it, as a man, image how vulnerable you would feel if some strangers body part is inside you.

Even with protection, that's still happening. *cough*

edit on 6.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Yeah that reads obvious also with the neck showing.

But there are other circumstances where such things can be misunderstood. I have no problems coming up with examples, I have long hair when I lean into an engine bay, I tie it up or to the side where it won't annoy me or can get into moving parts.

If by any chances you are a customer and want to know something, or approach me while I work, you may see me lean into the engine bay if I need to and may do that hair thing because of a complete different reason, depends on what side you are and what side I am and where the problem or part is you have a question about.

So you would see me bending over with the hair to one side, possibly seeing my neck and sideline (like your example) and maybe even look smiling at you but it is a complete different situation.

I can wear a paper bag with holes when doing such things though, would be a solution. Just joking

edit on 6.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I think what we tend to forget, or maybe we don't want to remember, is that our sexuality is a part of who we are as a species. We are not inherently monogamous. We are drawn to multiple sexual partners throughout our life. We choose whether or not to act on that urge or instinct. Monogamy is a choice we make, but most people, male and female, under-estimate their libido or over-estimate their willpower once the novelty wears off.

Blaming either gender is pointless when it's hard-wired into us.
edit on 2/6/2022 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've been with my husband since we were 17. Married when we were 22. Been married 24 years now. Neither of us have cheated. I'm sure we've both thought about it or have been tempted over the years. But I would never risk losing my best friend over it. The person I laugh with, travel with, plan my life with.

I also think of my grandma helping my grandpa put on his coat or tie his shoes because his body was wrecked from a lifetime of farming. The older we get, the more we realize it will take both of us to make it to the end. That's worth way more than random sex.

I also don't make any judgments until I hear both sides of a story. Generally there is much more than what's on the surface.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

She and I were standing at our kitchen counter side by side bur 5' apart. She was crunching quote numbers are we were cracking jokes back and forth. During that time she would be standing facing the counter and lean back tilting her head exposing her neck towards me while smiling.

So that long with [5] full body nudges I didn't know what to make of it. Could have been just playful? Did the neck thing at laest 3 times but I cant remember. Its your call.
edit on 6-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Every woman has at least one secret sex partner"

And it need not necessary be a male.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

We choose whether or not to act on that urge or instinct.

Well written and yes we do.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sounds like you need a stronger pimp hand.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join