It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The same piece of paper that Chamberlain shook after Munich

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

No hate for the people only sad for them. I have met many russian people who live outside of Russia, i have cared for them . There is a common trait in them all i have met, they are afraid and suspicious on everything which has to do with bureaucracy like health care. For getting medical help they need sign few papers so doctors are able to treat them and give medical recipes for their ilnesses.. they are very hesitate to do so and need a lot of encouragement... and it takes much more time than to others to ensure it is ok..

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I don’t know what period of time you are talking about. Now many Russians have returned to Russia. There is a huge queue among Europeans and Americans for a Russian passport and citizenship. Boers from South Africa are ready to move to Russia in thousands. A large number of celebrities receive a Russian passport. and even become deputies of the Russian State Duma, like Steven Seagal. The world has changed a long time ago, only you do not want to notice it and are captivated by the illusions and ideas of propaganda ten years ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

RT,

You make some interesting threads on this site. But threads like this, that are no more than banging on a propaganda drum furnished by the Russian state ... don't do much for anyone who has even a modicum of education.

Fixating on points in history to "prove" guilt or whatever is an easy but very flawed practice. For every piece of land in the world, all one has to do is wind the clock forward or back a bit and then the answer to the question of whose land it was is "obvious". Except it isn't and never was, the attempts of the propaganda organs of many countries and peoples notwithstanding.

Russians aren't angels. By the same token, they are not demons, either. But they are humans and as given to foul human practices as anyone else. And I would tell you the same about any other people in this world.

That is why this thread is hard to take very seriously. It is grounded in emotional, one-sided flights of fantasy -- not well founded analyses of why certain states and peoples acted the way they did in the 1930s, or, for that matter, any other period in history.

Keep trying to sell these ideas if you wish, but their "use-by date" expired many, many years ago.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

RT,

You make some interesting threads on this site. But threads like this, that are no more than banging on a propaganda drum furnished by the Russian state ... don't do much for anyone who has even a modicum of education.

Fixating on points in history to "prove" guilt or whatever is an easy but very flawed practice. For every piece of land in the world, all one has to do is wind the clock forward or back a bit and then the answer to the question of whose land it was is "obvious". Except it isn't and never was, the attempts of the propaganda organs of many countries and peoples notwithstanding.

Russians aren't angels. By the same token, they are not demons, either. But they are humans and as given to foul human practices as anyone else. And I would tell you the same about any other people in this world.

That is why this thread is hard to take very seriously. It is grounded in emotional, one-sided flights of fantasy -- not well founded analyses of why certain states and peoples acted the way they did in the 1930s, or, for that matter, any other period in history.

Keep trying to sell these ideas if you wish, but their "use-by date" expired many, many years ago.

Cheers

Sorry my friend. But I'll tell you the truth.
It is very good, pleasant and comfortable to talk about certain events and values when they are far from you and abstract. But when it comes to you personally, your personal feelings and what you personally believe, you immediately change your mind to the opposite.

You can't be a little pregnant. Either you adhere to certain values or not. Be honest with yourself at least. Otherwise, you will not have the integrity of your personality.

Sorry for the frankness))) Your health!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I met some of them weekly.. so what period you thought i was talking about ? Some of them tell me about their life in Russia and some don´t want to talk about it at all not even who to contact if something happens to them.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

My values are fine, thanks.

I will not be presumptuous like you and attempt to evaluate yours.

There's some straight talk for you.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

My values are fine, thanks.

I will not be presumptuous like you and attempt to evaluate yours.

There's some straight talk for you.

Cheers

Thanks. And although our opinions are opposite, I give you a star))))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join