It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hey All,

I don't care how primitive the r/c plan is, we should do it for the helll of it. I mean, it probably won't work, but it would still be fun! What have we got to lose? Basically, as long as prints are wiped from the plane, they won't know who sent it. Well, also, we would somehow have to buy the plane anonymously, so they wouldn't be able to track the sales records. Cuz if we only get one lame pic that's closer than we could get by walking, I would feel proud!
The other idea that I thought was awesome, although amazingly simple would just get a group of a few thousand people and just march in there with a bunch of live national news crews! They wouldn't be able to do squat! Well, they might be able to keep us out, but we wouldn't be harmed. And it would spark national interest and world interest. We have a RIGHT to now what the hell is going on there! So lets do it!

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Wow ~ whole lotta posting going on!

1~ There are electric infrared controlled dirigibles... i.e. helium filled little blimps that you can use. Oddly enough the company makes UFO dirigibles as well.

2~ A scorpion or spider with a wee camera on its back sounds great!

3~ Let's take the 10,000 people willing to storm Area 51 and go to Washington DC instead, and fire everyone in congress and restart the legislative branch at the beginning (only making $40,000/year you punks). Also, we could find all the alien-related documents whilst we were there.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A cpu controlled plane is the best idea. It cant be intercepted by jamming radio frequency.. But it must be heat camouflaged. then, any radar operator or computer will take it as a bird and i dont think that any bird flying over Area 51 is shoot down. It must happen in night, so no one will will see it throught binoculars.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Fools, the answer is clear. You have all been talking about busting through with people, sneaking in with animals or flying over with various devices. The answer is simple. Moles. Think about it... we get small digging devices, automated or actual moles (don't ask me about that, i'm still working on controlling a living mole) and get them to tunnel in to the base...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
you dudes are insane, the govermant is closely monitering all web sites, and can easily find out your name and adress. And even if you guys can get a RC aircraft with a camera and drive to the perimitor of area 51 and launch your craft you will never see it again. YOu craft will will be destroyed and disgratited, and you probaily arested.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
LOL guess thats enough postin huh american terrorist!?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
that's a good idea. tell me how it goes after they confiscate ur plane and kill u. actually, what would be a better idea is if u attach the camera to an animal or something like a dog, cat, rabbit, whatever. if they do have heat sensing thingys, then they'll probably ignore it and leave it alone allowing u to take pics of the base.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
by the way...if ur planning to retrieve the animal in 1 piece, forget it

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
oh i guess you guys never heard of WIRELESS cameras, so you dont really need to retreive anything, the camera could be lost, so could the animal/rc plane/scorpio/cat/mule/mole whatever and you'd still have the pictures. of course you'd have to sit in a van somewhere to receive the pictures and then not get caught, or bury a receiving device in the ground and pick it up later.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be funny if once you got there you find nothing but some old rich guy who just wants privicy

just kidding

what would happen if you tried to use a hot air balloon and say you got lost and fake some forien accent?

I think it's immpossible, you will be shot, but thats why you're doing it instead of me!

M43

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The only way you can successfully infiltrate A-51 is to do it with mental or astral projection. Physical based third dimentional objects or covert planned missions aren't going to work , well actually, there is a very slim chance you can pull it off this way but you are much more successful through stealth operations---projection. ----

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
say 2 the us airforce its an iraqi base theyl waste it for sure or just put an iraqi falg near the base

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The RC car may be a better Idea, but you better attach a HUGE battery pack because the trip the car is going to have to travel could take some time. Hopefully you have the money because your gunna need to see where your going. A real-time camera and transmitter is going to have to be your eyes (like your in the drivers seat) you may also want to either buy a RC car with a wide wheel base so it doesent flip, or use one of the kind that flip and keep going. (seen those on a kids toy commercial) But most importantly, it cant look like a car, rumors of ground cameras would certainly see it. Simple make it look like a rock, or bush, or something furry (stuffed animal). At LEAST spray paint it desert-style camoflage and attach a few twigs etc.. Kinda like a sniper rifle. do NOT use glossy paint! Your only obsticle may be keeping it powered for so long, however there are gas powered RC cars out there.But then that would defeat the purpose of "heat sensors" Sure, you could use it on a hot day maybe, but that'd suck. I would suggest trying it on a windy day when things are blowin and movin, an RC car is pretty small. I bet you could at least get it to the runway, Then sit and wait for twilight. Which is a good time of day for something like this due to shadows being cast. Let me know what ya think, wouldnt it be cool to drive right into a hanger and see something awesome? Just make sure your recording every second, cause sure enough it would get stomped, and someone will come looking.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by thepretender]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You do realize that the entire base now knows of this plan since they have people reading one of the biggest conspiracy sites on the net, that's obvious. What's also funny is now they build a special RC-plane detector scanner type thing... because of the sheer size and popularity of this idea, they probably have a special division of soldiers called RC-division to shoot down the damn thing too. See what you've done?

What I keep asking myself is, when we first heard that Bush was running for president, why didn't we build a Bush-division of soldiers to shoot down the damn guy too? They did it for our RC idea, why do they have to be smarter!

Uh oh I can almost see white guys in black suits with no sense of humor now knocking at my door first thing in the morning..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
sorry to burst your bubble BUT I myself own a few remote gas powered vehicles.
Sound factor from engine would be first issue but that could be taken care of.
I believe that were talking about a 25 mile radius here so you'll be spending some big dollars on equipment to get that kinda range.Were talkin' military (or high end)remote hardware here !
RC fuel will be an issue,will need a very large tank.
Shall I continue?

Never mind that fact that they will definitely pickup the signal & if not locate the target & where it's comming from or at least block the signal.

Just my 0.002 cents

* Edited due to alcohol consumption*

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by ubukate]

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
what if you like cought a bird that is common arond Area 51, tied a small camera to it, and then let it go close to Area 51?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
By posting this online, THEY KNOW ALREADY! Big brother is watching this and you now.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MK-Ultra
You know, it's rather funny reading your posts on this

subject. We as Americans have absolutely no right to

view whats happening at this base. All funding for

projects at this facility is provided by the black budget,

which is about 1.3 trillion dollars. This is a private

facility. It is a business. It is all about money and world

domination. We haven't paid one tax dollar towards the

black projects that go on at this facility. I hate to be the

bearer if bad news gentlemen, but America isn't

America anymore. I mean sure, we are Americans, and

we have American pride and all of that. But who is really

in charge? The government. We as Americans aren't in

controll of our government anymore. The U.S.

Government is BIG business..it is all about money and

power.....a New World Order. Do your homework guys.

i apologize if this point has already been made.

how the hell do you know how much money has been spent and what money is being used, as far as I know the US government even denies Area 51 existing

so how come you know how much money is being spent and where it comes from????

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just thought I'd mention this...

A plane wouldn't be much good; if there's anything worth looking at down there, it's likely underground. We'd need a human with the very best in security-circumvention equipment available; our best bet would be to do the following:

1) Gas-bomb the place and take out surface guards (preferably just knock them out for a couple hours)
2) Set off an EMP device, if you can build one...
3) Move in with a small squad of armed men and some demolitions equipment
4) Go to town

It wouldn't be subtle, but it would be effective.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We could hire a team of midget ninjas. Their stealth and size would allow them to access the facility, and take anything we needed.

Or I can sleep with a guard. I'd have to shave my back hair first

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join