It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News: Fauci 'up to his neck' funding covid.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Excellent O.P.! Starred & Flagged with pleasure.

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says Intelligence pointed to the Chinese Military being involved in Covid-19's development. He also said an investigation was ongoing regarding involvement by U.S. individuals. But that was classified.

Almost everyone understands one of those individuals is Dr. Anthony Fauci.

edit on 9/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just finished watching it, confirmed what most of us already knew, but did add a few extras.

Here's an article about it from Sky News own site in the mean time. Looks to have some related video clips on the page.

The lab leak, the missing scientists, the cover-up: Piecing together 'What Really Happened in Wuhan'

Loved Trump, near the end he was asked a question and was "I cannot talkto/tell you about that.....but I want to"

Got the same feeling with the former CIA head and other U.S security types on the show. That they know a hell of a lot more than they're allowed to say, guessing due to 'national security' and other 'secrets'.
Damn FOI taking 20 years or whatever.

Seems to have all started much earlier than we've been told and it's clear the W.H.O is compromised and cannot be trusted.

Going to look for some links for non-aussies to watch it as I think it was made pretty clear that the Virus is man made.

My theory has always been it's a bio-weapon that accidentally leaked. That it was planned to be released in the future when it was actually body in the street level of deadly.
But now TPTB are working with what they've got and running with it. I say TPTB because I do not think the CCP are the only ones behind it, either that or other governments and powerful people are taking advantage of it. (I think even the Australian government has fingers in the covid pie.)

Any way, interesting watch. Here's hoping I can get folks some links.

See how it goes, super tired tonight.
edit on 20-9-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: restuctured the post. typos. etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well then...at least someone is trying to expose this crap in a manner that may get through to others.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
What if fauci is really a serial killer ? Serial killers come in all educational levels and different social class too… they aren’t just the creepy guy with a tattoo on his forehead that looks like a Satan worshipper … I can totally see Fauci as a serial killer .

I mean, by definition he already is, he killed a bunch of people with his AIDS studies.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

As much as I would like to see people held accountable for whatever it is they do, these past 2 years has felt like nothing but carrots on a stick. We need something big to happen that will snap more people out of the spell. Right now it's one side keeping their base happy with spreading hatred towards anything against the main narrative and the other side is keeping their base happy by saying things are coming soon. Meanwhile I'm sitting in the middle of it all just waiting for someone to be held accountable for something.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This aint just Fauci....

The whole worlds a stage.... For all we know (and I believe) this is all just part of the play....

They have it all worked out... Order Out of Chaos... Don't think for a second that.... "Oh we're gonna get them now" #Busted... LOL... yeah no...

The New World Order Beast system is still going to rise and the Antichrist is still going to come on the scene with all the answers to fix what the worlds ailments are... (Only he's the master of lies)

Don't be so easily fooled... But yes Fauci is a snake....
edit on 20-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
fauci is human effluent that should be flushed down the toilet asap. what a disgusting creep.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It going to take foreign news to blow this open, because China bought our news outlets, colleges, and politicians long ago. No one that gets a penny from the USA federal government or anything tied to our politicians will touch any of these stories exposing the corrupt sham we're living in.

You could draw people a picture and prove beyond a doubt how they are systemically lie to, and half of them or more would spend the next couple of days trying to think of excuses to justify the government's behavior.

Leftists always promise utopia, but all they ever deliver is dystopia.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

get it before YouTube does again

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

awesome. thanks for the link. Indeed folks watch it before it is gone.

Not the official Sky News channel so it'll get copyright striked no doubt.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1
If he is he had many Co conspirators

Gates should hang, just for smiling like a psychopath every time he talks about deadly diseases killing sheep

Demon infested empty carton of a man

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

so is this the reason that AUKUS defied france and their nuclear sub contract?
because they were involved with the Chinese to make corona virus

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

some people are saying that the video has nothing to do with sky news Australia?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Me thinks that woman is about to become one of the most famous people on Earth...

No, there will be smear campaign against her to reduce her credibility, and Snopes and other hack "fact checkers" will either label every claim as "missing context." Then the willfully ignorant will believe such "fact checks" and just go on with their daily lives, blissfully unaware and apathetic as always.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It was a Sky News 'Special', the video Magnivea posted was the actual show, but it was some random who uploaded it so it's been removed now. No doubt copyright claimed.

Sky sadly haven't uploaded it to their own channel yet, probably because after it aired on their free/public tv channel they made it available on paid TV service Foxtel.

No worries though if you check the front page you'll see someone else has made an identical thread and in the comments new links have been posted to it.

If you mean the 'bat' video. Well the reporting was done by Sky News and the video they showed proving the Wuhan Lab had bats was a promotional video made by the lab themselves that Sky somehow managed to get their hands on.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
CONNECTED

Verified: FAUCI/NIH funded CoronaVirus Experiments;

Speaking at the 2017 Consortium of Universities for Global Health conference on a panel alongside Anthony Fauci, EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak admitted his controversial “work on coronaviruses in China” was carried out with “funding through” Fauci’s National Institutes of Health agency.

The unearthed conference follows Fauci’s repeated attempts to distance his agency from the controversial New York-based non-profit, which, as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant registry shows, used the money to collaborate with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Continued at: thenationalpulse.com... (dtd 9.22.2021)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

More than 4,700,000 People are no longer living, thanks (in large part) to Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So why are you using quotes?

Love&Light
SatNam

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Just finished watching it, confirmed what most of us already knew, but did add a few extras.

Here's an article about it from Sky News own site in the mean time. Looks to have some related video clips on the page.

The lab leak, the missing scientists, the cover-up: Piecing together 'What Really Happened in Wuhan'

Loved Trump, near the end he was asked a question and was "I cannot talkto/tell you about that.....but I want to"

Got the same feeling with the former CIA head and other U.S security types on the show. That they know a hell of a lot more than they're allowed to say, guessing due to 'national security' and other 'secrets'.
Damn FOI taking 20 years or whatever.

Seems to have all started much earlier than we've been told and it's clear the W.H.O is compromised and cannot be trusted.

Going to look for some links for non-aussies to watch it as I think it was made pretty clear that the Virus is man made.

My theory has always been it's a bio-weapon that accidentally leaked. That it was planned to be released in the future when it was actually body in the street level of deadly.
But now TPTB are working with what they've got and running with it. I say TPTB because I do not think the CCP are the only ones behind it, either that or other governments and powerful people are taking advantage of it. (I think even the Australian government has fingers in the covid pie.)

Any way, interesting watch. Here's hoping I can get folks some links.

See how it goes, super tired tonight.

Accident my big butt.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I understand your DDS (democrat derangment syndrome) kicks in everyday could you please explain how Dr Fauci has anything to do with deaths in any of the following countries which are independent of the USA and made there own policies in how to treat the disease, while he is responsible for the USAs approach how are you attributing other nations deaths to him?

Fiji, Angola, Sierra Leonne, Iceland, Mauritius, Laos, Togo, Gabon, Sudan, Jamaica, Cyprus, Rwanda, Finland, Estonia, Latvia or Norway (or any of the other countries which are not the USA)

<< 1    3 >>

join