It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News: Fauci 'up to his neck' funding covid.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This video was only posted about an hour ago, thought it would be of interest to everyone on ATS who is down the Covid rabbit hole.

Looks like Sky News Australia is at it again. First they showed the Wuhan Lab indeed had bats and were doing covid experiments despite what the World Health Organization, MSM, governments world wide etc. were telling us.

Now it seems that they may be about to give us a tonne of dirt on Fauci's involvement with the viruses creation. They state in the video linked below about him working in conjunction with the Chinese Military.

I am really looking forward to their 'special' tomorrow night.

They even have an interview with Donald Trump on the matter. Looks like it might be one of the most thorough and in-depth look at the story behind covid that any MSM outlet has done since this s**t show begun. Damn shame all news outlets cannot be as thorough and straight up with their reporting.

No doubt they'll post it or clips from it on their Youtube channel, so those of you from overseas who cannot see it live on air might want to keep an eye on it from about 8pm AEST onwards, no doubt it'll be picked up by U.S news if what they have to say is juicy enough.

I'll be making popcorn. See you on the other side.

Dr Anthony Fauci was “up to his neck” funding coronavirus research in Wuhan, which “just shows how incredibly stupid” he is, says Sky News host Sharri Markson.

Ms Markson has been investigating Anthony Fauci’s involvement in funding the Wuhan Institute of Virology and discovered his agency “had funded 60 projects at the Wuhan laboratory”.

“Then he wrote a paper where he said gain of function research was worth the risk of a pandemic, and that he had even funded coronavirus research in conjunction with the Chinese military,” Ms Markson said.

Mr Fauci, who has been the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, apparently stayed silent during Oval Office meetings at the start of the pandemic about the “risky research that was underway at the Wuhan Institute of Virology”.

“He never mentioned that his agency was funding this, and he actually knew a whole lot about it.”

Sharri Markson explores this in a documentary premiering on Monday night, ‘What Really Happened in Wuhan’, including exclusive interviews with former US President Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo. Watch at 8pm Monday on Sky News Australia.

edit on 19-9-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: removed duplicate words. oops.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Please post a link for the show when it becomes available.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

First they showed the Wuhan Lab indeed had bats and were doing covid experiments

Link

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I've got a feeling Fauci is going to end up as a Piñata.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What if fauci is really a serial killer ? Serial killers come in all educational levels and different social class too… they aren’t just the creepy guy with a tattoo on his forehead that looks like a Satan worshipper … I can totally see Fauci as a serial killer .

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ok, so how is it that this video and the one following it are still on youtube when all social media is almost instantly scrubbing anything that goes against the narrative?

Brings me back once again to,
“Are We Watching A

It’s just too weird. How does these videos still being online make any sense at all?

Why is this woman not dead even?

Plenty of other whistle blowers have had “accidents” like that husband and wife team that just died in a car accident.

How does this even begin make sense in any way with what we are seeing over there?

Etc etc etc....

can’t wait to see the full report!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's good to see Sky News working on this, but David Martin's work with US Patent Office records and more showed Fauci's criminality 6 months ago or more.

www.davidmartin.world...

There is no doubt that Fauci is a serial violator of numerous federal laws. He should be indicted and imprisoned forthwith.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I actually dont want him in prison yet, he is to easy a fall guy for this, there is no doubt in my mind there are people further up the chain of command neck deep in this.

Yet if Fauci goes to jail (which he deserves) we will give them the cover to go see he was rogue, it was an accident we didnt see this earlier but its all better now.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes, there are many players in this huge crime. As Reiner Fuellmich has discovered, the men of Davos are all big players, but more behind the scenes.

IMO, capital punishment is in order for the crimes these people have committed.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

In the beginning of the pandemic I found a lot of information on what Fauci has said about creating a pandemic to be able to create new vaccines, also the deals he had with various pharma, the Chinese lab and more.

But after he was nominated by Trump as the voice for covid virus, all that information can not be found anymore, even the links I put in favorites are not longer available.

Corruption at its finest, soo is nice others have been able to find more dirt on him. In the US information has been banned, corrupted and restricted.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good, keep exposing these criminals.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Gotta say it again here....

Does Trump putting him where he is make sense? Everyone hates orange man so why was fauci not kicked out on his ass right away? The vac was junk to them...remember?!!!

The Movie, are we watching one?.......add in the sound clip from Jaws.

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Look for a suicide!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Pharma recommendation, plus he was confirmed to be the expert of the land, soo what pharma wants pharma gets.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Me thinks that woman is about to become one of the most famous people on Earth...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Announcement: The "What Really Happened In Wuhan" documentary has been cancelled due to threats on our lives... I mean, we need more time to verify our sources.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is that for real, or are you just joking around?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: infolurker

Is that for real, or are you just joking around?

A possible prediction.
edit on 19-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

First they showed the Wuhan Lab indeed had bats and were doing covid experiments

Link

Here you go.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Youtube banned Sky for a week from their website. Sky made a hell of a song and dance about it and the ban was lifted.

I think the issue is Sky and their people are too big a target (and no doubt a huge source of income for youtube.) and too much in the public eye to be shut down easily.

If it were every day plebs like you and me they'd have no problem shutting us down and putting a gag on us.

I mean even if they get cancelled by the internet, they quite literally have their own TV channel, and while on its way out a lot of people still watch TV.

What I reckon, if anything, those behind this will 'fake news it' let the reddit and facebook echo chambers try to shut it down. Like they have with so many other things that are painfully obvious.

If anyone from Sky suddenly died, it would just bring the story under the spotlight more. It's not 1950 any more. There is too much tech and access for all to completely bury things any more.

Anyway I shall try to watch it tonight and if able to I will post links to the show or clips from it once it airs and they're posted.

<<   2  3 >>

join