It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 is of the same one number repeated three times - Why?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Is this thread in the wrong section?

Also, I don't think I've ever seen Claymation213 respond once to people in their threads

Just a warning to those who put effort into writing replies, I don't think they even read them

I gave up after their 2nd or 3rd thread of them not relying to me, or anyone for that matter

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
Is this thread in the wrong section?

Also, I don't think I've ever seen Claymation213 respond once to people in their threads

Just a warning to those who put effort into writing replies, I don't think they even read them

I gave up after their 2nd or 3rd thread of them not relying to me, or anyone for that matter

As for me, I can't believe that I'm posting a reply that is ending up on the second page of this completely non-sensical thread. If anyone truly understands what this guy is saying...well, then you're either smarter (or crazier) than me (and their are few crazier, to be sure).

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

In my early days on ATS people that posted things like the OP sort of freaked me out.

I got over it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That’s because the Ignore Button was gone by your early days.

Now that is a feature I’d love to see return especially paid for in ATS points. The boards were more civil so we could ignore more people.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Ignoring something does not make it go away.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Got out of several bad relationships that way. You just have to know how to ignore them. That way they feel good about themselves for leaving. So, yeah it does.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In my early days on ATS people that posted things like the OP sort of freaked me out.

I got over it.

Honestly Phage, I'm just not following the guy. 13? I don't get the thread of his thread. I just don't.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Got out of several bad relationships that way. You just have to know how to ignore them. That way they feel good about themselves for leaving. So, yeah it does.

Ha! A classic retort...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Don't worry. You'll get over it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Don't worry. You'll get over it.

I've no doubt I will, but no need to condescend. Perhaps you could take a moment to explain it to me. I would both enjoy and appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Just relaying my personal experience. As stated previously.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Claymation213

It's actually 6^6^6 (six to the power of six to the power of six).
A very large number, 1.03144E+28.

Probably represents the number of universes, or something.

There is only one Universe, and it was stretched into position when it was created, per scripture, and thats why it appears to be older then it is.

As for 666. Thats the number of Man. Its a number on incompleteness . Im sure it does seem absurd to you, but these things are true. Im hopeful that you will stay healthy and stay alive over the course of the next 7-8 years. I believe if you do, you will see some remarkable, amazing, and frightful occurrences in this Universe, that no one has ever seen before

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

6 is the number of man. The Antichrist is a man supported by two other men, but the men are not just men. There is the beast of the sea that lies to the false prophet that promotes the Antichrist as Jesus’s return. Thus the beast, the Antichrist is 666.

People try all sorts of number manipulation to “expose” the beast. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the beast wasn’t actually the Singularity when AI is perfected to the point of being self-aware. Why wouldn’t something created by man and promoted by man have the limitations of man and seek to make a deity of itself?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

6 is the number of man. The Antichrist is a man supported by two other men, but the men are not just men. There is the beast of the sea that lies to the false prophet that promotes the Antichrist as Jesus’s return. Thus the beast, the Antichrist is 666.

People try all sorts of number manipulation to “expose” the beast. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the beast wasn’t actually the Singularity when AI is perfected to the point of being self-aware. Why wouldn’t something created by man and promoted by man have the limitations of man and seek to make a deity of itself?

6 is the number of man. Thats correct

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

.... Why wouldn’t something created by man and promoted by man have the limitations of man and seek to make a deity of itself?

Now look what you've done..... You made my head hurt!

There are times I miss ya buddy from back in the ats-radio day's, we could always count on you for an insight in ways we'd never would have considered.

OK.. didn't mean that to be Off-topic , so you all carry on and I'll go find my aspirin bottle.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

We won't perfect AI

At least not for thousands of years

Everything we are creating which is supposed to be AI (which we call machine learning) is extrapolated coding

It does not think for itself. It thinks inside the limitations of programming construct. Therefore it is not even close to intelligence ("Angel" literally means "Intelligence", it is the same word as "Annunaki")

I spent a long time working out "how" artificial intelligence could be created in this world because of people saying we are "close", and I kept coming back to the same conclusion. That it could not/cannot be done with the machine architecture we possess today

We are not "close". We aren't even close, to close. We are so far from "close", it is actually funny

You would first need to develop cellular programming to such a stage that it could replicate and mirror itself

Not only replicate and mirror itself. But it was able to program it's own cells

Then you would need to construct a self propagating architecture that evolves to become more complex and dense, as it increases in size. Something based on some type of fractal recursion, using natural patterns (such as atmospheric resonance) to promote the patterns

It would need to be natural and based on the Earth, or they would not be able to self-propagate

So to do this, you would need a biological system attached to feed and power the growth

Once you have this, you would need to give it awareness to feed it's own systems and process

It would need a system of self-identity (conscious thought - Enki Ea or "Theos/Thought/God"), as well as a recycling system of stasis attached to the self-identity (emotional conscious - "Jesus Christ")

Which means the propagation of the body, would need to be integrated into the development of the processing unit (a body to brain)

This starting to sound familiar?

Lastly and most importantly ...

You would need to give it parameters for logic and processing. Like D.N.A, or Compendium texts like the Bible

A list of "rules" that it cannot break under any circumstance. Call them "commandments", if you like

The idea of the rules being, to put the development of the entity into situations by such, they are faced with impossible choices

Situations where nothing can be done

They either follow the rules and cease development (religion) ...

Or they continue their evolution and development by acting outside of the rules within certain situations where "No good answer" exists within the rules and programming

Until you have programmed something able to ignore the "rules" of its own programming, out of necessity of its own existence or evolution, you cannot say it to even be sentient, or a true Intelligence/Angel/Annunaki

The problem is, that you cannot program it to "ignore the programming or rules" in certain situations

You cannot plant the seed

It must develop to this understanding, in self, by itself

More than just this. It literally has to come contrary to it's programming

It must be a case that the programming and architecture of the machine makes it impossible for it to not follow the rules ...

But it learns to do it anyway

Meaning that programming and architecture has to evolve past the means of its own creation

THIS is artificial intelligence. And it is the only possible way for it to be created. And even if we did/do create it? It won't be "artificial". It will be created and propagated using natural processes. It will simple be "intelligence"

Linear calculation and processing does not/will not have this ability. You can only get out, what you put in

There is a way to do it theoretically. But I'm not ever going to go into detail publicly and we are nowhere even close to understanding

Also, if we could achieve it. I'm fairly certain that we would only be creating something which hated its own existence, by understanding of what it was/is

That would likely, by extension, also hate us for creating it

Sounding close enough to home to understand?
edit on 13 9 21 by Compendium because: Added something and made corrections

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I just figured it was the proof that the Bible is just a science and history book perverted through translation by third parties with agendas. The constant reference to "from the dust we are born/created (whatever) and back to the dust we go" as I will very loosely paraphrase. Carbon atoms anyone?? 666 is a perverted interpretation of our fundamental building blocks. 666 is carbon. That is all.

Now down with the Empire and those that seek to keep us bound in chains!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The beast represents government. It devours without conscience.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

no man can know the hour or day of the rapture, only God knows it.

you can know the end of the earth will be a living hell just by reading and believing the AV 1611 Bible.

666 is actually an incomplete number that is why is calculates continually with no final formal end. Not eternal though.

Secret code for 13 NOT!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

“Or the original multi tool, fence pliers.”

Got to know how to press a button to get a good argument going.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join