It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You Germany & France...for the knife in the back!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
At last our American brethren are finding out the true value of French and German friendship. We Brits could have told you all about this 60 years ago!

As an aside, I was born and grew up in an industrial city in the heart of England. During World War I, an armaments factory made shells for British guns in my home town. The patent for the shell was German owned, so the British shell manufacturer duly paid a royalty of one penny per shell manufactured throughout the entire war. How perverse is that?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Originally posted by omega1
If there is a war with China, i will volunteer. And finish the job my forefathers started. I will do my part in the takedown of Communism.

I have a 14 year old son who says the same thing. Last week Matthew had a few friends for a sleep-over. I overheard them late at night talking about killing communist Chinese soldiers, blowing away Islamic terrorists and cutting the balls off of OBL and his kind......and I almost got a tear in my eye.

Not from sorrow, but from joy!! There are still American Boys with a pair between their legs, who are not afraid of jacking up our enemies. I than went to sleep and slept well........knowing that as long as theres Americans boys like this, our future is safe.

Maximu

And one day the small boy Matthew and his friends will take daddy's guns and kill some of their Arab-American and Chinese-American and ... schoolmates. And then you'll have something to cry about.

Sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Englishman_in_Spain
At last our American brethren are finding out the true value of French and German friendship. We Brits could have told you all about this 60 years ago!

As a Dutch Euro citizen I am more appaled by the UK than the Paris-Berlin-Madrid axis.

Honestly, I would prefer the UK to become an American state rather than remain part of the EU and undermining the credibility of the union. But it's interesting to see which side the UK will choose in the coming years.

Blobber

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Blobber]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
LA_Max,

The attitudes of you and your son both scare me and sicken me.

Your xenophobia is offensive.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

As an aside, I was born and grew up in an industrial city in the heart of England. During World War I, an armaments factory made shells for British guns in my home town. The patent for the shell was German owned, so the British shell manufacturer duly paid a royalty of one penny per shell manufactured throughout the entire war. How perverse is that?

I cant believe I'm hearing this from a fellow brit...
You relise those are our cousins right?
Hell we are related to them..
Also BTW might I add germany ,before kaiser wilhelm the second, was a strong ally of britain...hell the royal family is half german!

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
DW,

Did you ever see the episode of Blackadder goes Forth set in the hospital?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
Did you ever see the episode of Blackadder goes Forth set in the hospital?

Lol
"I know all 3 verses of god save the queen!"
"Four verses!"
"Four verses! four! I forgot...Please god I'm as british as queen victoria!"
"So your farthers a german and you married a german?"
"Please I'm not a german spy!"
"Very well send in the next man would you.."

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
DW,

I was thinking more of George writing to his Uncle in Munich but you got the right episode.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

LA_Max,

The attitudes of you and your son both scare me and sicken me.

Your xenophobia is offensive.

Cheers

BHR

Cheers? Yeah same to you Hicks.

My boys are in the boyscouts, they get good grades and they love America. if they express some anger at our enemies, thats a bad thing? Whats really offensive is......many in here like you can't tell the difference between our enemies and our friends.

Everyone is looked at equalily and thats dangerous. Boys like mine are the soldiers of tomarrow, Like I was....Like my Dad was....and both my older brothers......and three of my Uncles......Like My Grandpa was in WW II.

Our service to America continues....

Maximu§

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Well said my English friend. Its nice to see some common sense in here.

Maximu§

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
LA_Max,

Yeah your country seems to have no shortage of a requirement for young men to stand up and stop a bullet so that some fat cat can get fatter.

Good for you.

My kids on the other hand will learn to think their way through life only acting when it is right to.

Cheers

BHR

[edit on 7-4-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

I have a 14 year old son who says the same thing. Last week Matthew had a few friends for a sleep-over. I overheard them late at night talking about killing communist Chinese soldiers, blowing away Islamic terrorists and cutting the balls off of OBL and his kind......and I almost got a tear in my eye.

Not from sorrow, but from joy!! There are still American Boys with a pair between their legs, who are not afraid of jacking up our enemies. I than went to sleep and slept well........knowing that as long as theres Americans boys like this, our future is safe.

Maximu

It would really disturb me when my kids spoke those words, because I know people (let alone little kids) tend to generalize.

Replace some of the above words with Untermensch, and we will have a different timeframe in history. So I am not sure whether your future is safe.

Blobber

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Blobber,

Luckily LA_Max is not representative of Americans.

Every country has its fringe elements.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Blobber,

Luckily LA_Max is not representative of Americans.

Every country has its fringe elements.

Cheers

BHR

Aye mate I agree

Blobber

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Blobber,

Thanks for that.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

LA_Max,

Yeah your country seems to have no shortage of a requirement for young men to stand up and stop a bullet so that some fat cat can get fatter.

Good for you.

My kids on the other hand will learn to think their way through life only acting when it is right to.

Cheers

BHR

Im sure your kids will be spitting on my kids at the airports, calling them "Baby-Killers" Look Hicks, Im not on the fringe...in fact during WW II...my behavior would have been considered normal, but times have changed in America and not for the better.

In the last 50 years, the Social engineers in America have sapped the manhood out of roughly half our young men. Doping up any boy who shows spunk with Ritalin.

In another 100 years, my kind may be extinct in America. Who will protect you then?

Maximu§

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
LA_Max,

With your kind gone we will not need protection.

As to your "claim" that everything wrong with America is due to Ritalin,liberals etc. this is classic externalism. That makes you very up to date.

You attitude is nothing like that of those who went to fight 60 years ago. You claim that you are just like them, dishonours them.

Cheers

BHR

[edit on 7-4-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Who will protect you then?

Dude, listen up.
I am perfectly capable of protecting myself.

And if I am going to draw up lists of people who I think I need to protect myself from, hyper-nationalists like you are going to be on there right after OBL and his misguided minions.

You're doing his recruiting for him right now, and you don't even seem to notice.

You brag and boast and strut and think you're a patriot.
But all you do is convince more people that we are nothing more than a nation of cheap braggarts and bullies.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Xmotex,

The fact that people like you exist in the US is what gives us all hope.

The state of the US is only temporary, good people like yourself will get back its honour in due course.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Blobber,

Thanks for that.

Cheers

BHR

Let me try to elaborate. When I stated that I am doubtful his future is safe (as he has claimed) with the comments made by his children, I meant I am in doubt whether his kids won't become racists which then will negatively influence his future (as a parent). Also I know (of course) that he does not represent all Americans. But when he does represent all Americans, I am very, very much in doubt that his future is safe.

Blobber

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Blobber]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join