It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Messages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm not buying this one. Firstly, I think its a cnvinient scapegoat for the wrongs with youth today (conviniently side-stepping the real issues) and secondaly because due to the nature of the human voice, u play *anything* backwards, even the Lords Prayer, and ur sitting there tyring to listen to satanic messages, then u WILL hear them.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Candlejack
My point is that there is so much of it that we are being brainwashed. Kids listen to it and take in the messages the easiest. Thats why we will end up with the worst of mankind in the very near future.

Nah I disagree with you there, mate. People choose to "worship satan" they're not brainwashed into it. If that was true then everyone would do it. I love most of the songs mentioned and I dont even really believe in satan and hell never mind worship him.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Supposedly your brain can decode it and get the information. I personally don't give this theory much credibility. IMHO

Never underestimate the power of the human brain.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So its like this right,
I had an English teacher that me and my girlfreind would always try to prove subliminal messages to. He never belived us but he did infact argue back with us. You see, he would always tell us that there is a power of menipulation in the mind. Basically he said that if he played a bunch of backwards butll# and it said nothing to anyone he could convince me that it says something by simply telling me what it said. For Example:

"David, listen to this recored backwards"

-Siakjdueghgjfduengnbjeasdur-

"Mr. H I heard nothing in that"

"ah, you see, actually it said, worship satan you douche bag"

"well play it again"

"ok"

-asdfasdlworshipsatanyoudouchebagasdklfri-

"ah I see now"

so there you go, once i suposedly knew what he heard, I began to hear it. I.E. power of persuasion. I dont believe that entirely. I think theres a deeper spiritual meaning in subliminal messages in music. I think it is also possible that our subconsciene could be putting messages in our very speach to send to another subconsciene mind, to maybe say what were REALLY thinking. Maybe thats what gives us the sense of "reading" people. ?
Ponder this, any questions maybe even a more profoun explanation, the Email me on this site.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Like a Prayer

this is in your face, and everyone thinks it's about a bj.

Life is a mystery
Everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees,( worshiping) I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour (satanic, black mass midnight)
I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice
It's like an angel sighing (satanic, fallen angel)
I have no choice, (satanic, no choice) I hear your voice
Feels like flying

I close my eyes
Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, (satan fell out of the sky) I close my eyes
Heaven help me (God help me)
reply to post by Candlejack

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Subliminal messaging everywhere...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I found the U2 'slap you' really, really funny!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join