It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Messages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The NWO pave the way by conditioning our minds.
One way is "pop music."
Subliminal messages are put in music and you can recognise them if a song siticks in your head.
Examples:-

In the immensely popular cartoon series Popeye the Sailorman has been found this message in reverse, �Give me a -----, give me a -----!�

Pokemon is the craze that has spread in the hearts and minds of young kids all over the world. Here is the Pokerap, �Gotta catch �em all, gotta catch �em all!� But in reverse it goes rather like this, �O Satan, o Satan!�

Man in the Mirror: Forward: 'I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking if he'll change his way.'
Reverse: 'Come on. Yeah Satan, yeah, just like me exact.'

The Eagles: Hotel California, This backmasking celebrate the satanic church in Los Angeles; California is the name of the street where it was built.

Reverse: 'Yeah Satan, he organized, oh, he organized his own religion. Yeah, when he knows he should, how nice it was delicious, he puts it in a vet he fixes it for his son which he gives away'

Madonna: Like a prayer
Forward: 'Life is a mystery.'
Reverse: 'O hear our savior Satan.'

Queen:

Forward: 'Another one bites the dust...'
Reverse: 'Start to smoke marijuana'

U2:

Forward: 'And I wait without you, with or without you..'
Reverse: 'We slap you too, we slap you.'

The Rolling Stones: Tops

Forward: 'Or be sorry for the rest of your sweet loving life.'
Reverse: 'Yeah, I love you said the devil.'

The Rolling Stones are much more subtle. They use particular sound frequencies to arouse certain emotions in people. At one large American concert it is reported that during one experiment they aroused people to a violent mood which resulted in five murders that night.

There you go.
Music is an evil.

God Bless

[edit on 13-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Um...well...have you ever herd the song "Louie, Louie" played backwards? People said that that song had "Subliminal Messages" in it. I herd it backwards...at a very slow speed on the record player. And I can see where you can get the Subliminal Messages from. But has it ever a cured to you that if you play the album if you played it backwards at normal speed?

And besides...Rock is not the ones with the true Subliminal Messages listen to manufactured pop singers/groups

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My point is that there is so much of it that we are being brainwashed. Kids listen to it and take in the messages the easiest. Thats why we will end up with the worst of mankind in the very near future.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How could you overlook one of the first? Stairway to heaven................

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Stairway to heaven............
This is what they claim is heard if you play the song backwards........
"I sing because I live with Satan. The Lord turns me off. There's no escaping it. Here's to my sweet Satan. Whose power is Satan. He will give you 666. I live for Satan."
www.tex-is.net...

My own thought is its a bunch of nonsense. I played many records backwards and didn't hear that much. In fact if there were 2 or 3 of us,we all heard different stuff,go figure.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I was told it said "Satan sweet Satan". Here's an MP3 file I found:
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The absolute best one is "Another one bites the dust" by Queen. Play it backwards and it definately says "Start to smoke marijuana, marijuana, get high, yeah" over and over again. Priceless.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
My question to you all is this: Do you actually think that the recording artists intended to have their songs say these things when played backwards?

Or was it something done in post production?

I have a hard time believing this .... that the artists had planned on their lyrics saying 'such and such' when played backwards. Seems a little far fetched.

Jah.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candlejack

The Rolling Stones are much more subtle. They use particular sound frequencies to arouse certain emotions in people. At one large American concert it is reported that during one experiment they aroused people to a violent mood which resulted in five murders that night.

There you go.
Music is an evil.

The Rolling Stones were subtle?
You're kidding right?
I guess you've never listened to Sympathy For The Devil or Jumping Jack Flash.

I'm sure there was some subliminal message about old Satan in those songs!!!

As for the rest of the music?
Well, I don't tend to listen to anything backwards, so I only hear the good stuff.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The best message out of all of those is Queen's.
I remember an episode of the Simpsons when Bart joined a boy band and one of their songs was. "yvan eht nioj" read that backwards

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jahyamabushi
My question to you all is this: Do you actually think that the recording artists intended to have their songs say these things when played backwards?

Or was it something done in post production?

I have a hard time believing this .... that the artists had planned on their lyrics saying 'such and such' when played backwards. Seems a little far fetched.

Jah.

the Judas Priest trial is a good exsample (Go here if you haven't herd about it or you forgot)...they where blamed to have Subliminal Messages in their songs...it turns out they didn't...

To quote from the link above:

The plaintiff claimed that Judas Priest had intentionally placed reversals on the album whereas the defense claimed that reversals didn't exist. The truth, of course, is that speech reversals did exist on the album, but they were a naturally-occurring phenomenon. Until people accept that reversals occur naturally, the debate will continue. At this writing, there are four similar cases pending that relate to backward messages in rock 'n' roll.

so to answer your question nobody puts them in there...naturally-occurring thing...sounds on the record mix together to create so called words that sound like "evil is good" and so on when the song/album is played backwards...

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Heres a site you might enjoy:

www.reversespeech.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Most of these messages contain some evil whether it is smoking dope or praising satan, dont you think?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Some of the messages ya'll have listed have really surprised me.
I had no idea they existed. I thought the only 'known' one out
there was the Beatles White Album .. 'paul is dead, I killed him.'

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What about all the halo pictures of our world leaders. The most recent being McCain.

Media Releasing Pictures Of Our World Leaders With Halos
www.freepressinternational.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Please allow me to put to rest the "Stairway to Heaven " issue. in the subliminal mesage research group sign up thread I posted a thourough explaination thouroughly debunking it. Check here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So if you have to play it backwards...how is it subliminal?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Supposedly your brain can decode it and get the information. I personally don't give this theory much credibility. IMHO

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Anyone here owns the Nintendo DS game "Warioware Touched"?
There's a very clear subliminal message in the song "Ashley" where you can hear "I grant kids to hell", and all you have to do to hear it is to play the song in fast forward, it works; tried it myself.

Whats ironic in the subliminal messages some of you mentioned is that satanic messages can only be heard when listened backwords, but shouldn't the inverse of evil be good?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This may be of interest to you, this is an ATSNN research thread based on mind control, and subliminal messages. I actually added a few songs with backmaksing on this page OP/ED: The mystery of mind control Please enjoy, and I hope you find this of interest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join