It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Kills you? The Vaccine This, The Vaccine That, it doesnt matter

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They were asking if vacinated people would be causing all the new mutations?

Trying to say that those vacinated would actually be making things worse?

That's surely not going to be the case is it?

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nonspecific

Incorrect. It's possible for several reasons. One is that 5% of people do not have the desired response and do not create the antibodies. The other is that it may still be possible for someone to get infected long enough to be contagious.

But what the antivax people want to believe is that EVERYONE will be contagious, which is a lie. BEing vaxxed and being contagious will happen, it will just be very rare.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It's possible. We don't have the data to say. If an infection with the original strain gives better protection against variant strains than the vaccine does, then the vaccine would actually encourage variant strains propagation. It would most likely still result in fewer deaths .. but impossible to say with certainty.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
That's why I said I didn't think it would not that it wouldn't.

Has there been a case in history where vacinated people caused more mutation than non vacinated?

If so then it does seem a rather risky oversight on the part of every scientific and governmental body on the planet doesn't it.

It's possible. We don't have the data to say. If an infection with the original strain gives better protection against variant strains than the vaccine does, then the vaccine would actually encourage variant strains propagation. It would most likely still result in fewer deaths .. but impossible to say with certainty.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This is likely not a completely natural virus. I think it underwent some changes in that lab in China. It's the first coronavirus like this that causes this level of illness and spreads this fast.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
a reply to: Havamal

Care to provide proof of SARS-COV-2 existing in the first place?

These governments and institutions don't seem able to.

www.fluoridefreepeel.ca...

Incorrect, they have. The writer doesn't like they used vero cells. Vero cells are used in almost all viral research.

Vero cells are derived from the kidney of an African green monkey, and are one of the more commonly used mammalian continuous cell lines in microbiology, and molecular and cell biology research.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

He seems to be insinuating the vero cells magically grew covid even though it was never present in that cell line before. If you want to believe in magic do so, he's ignorant.

This is from your source, if you don't read this and realize he's crazy then I feel sorry. He believes every single virus on the planet is made up and do not actually exist.

And… March 15, 2021 CDC FOIA response: no records of any “Ebolavirus” isolation/purification by anyone, anywhere, ever:

And… March 19, 2021, U.S. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) admit they have no record of any “Zika virus” isolated/purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

And… March 23, 2021 CDC admitted in a FOIA response that they have no record of any “HIV” purified/isolated from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere, ever.

Ebola, Zika, HIV, he is claiming none of them exist. No virus at all exists! Zero! Good luck with that.

Why would they add cells to purify and isolate a sample and then also add fetal bovine cells?

Why not just purify the human host sample without the additives?

In what reality is adding cells from another species going to provide proof for pure isolation of a virus from a human host...to which there is no proof of that even.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
They can't change a virus is a way that could not theoretically happen in nature anyway though could they?

And how would a mutation either natural or modified by humans become more able to mutate after a number of vaccenes that had not yet been created?

This is well beyond my ability to comprehend now.

This is likely not a completely natural virus. I think it underwent some changes in that lab in China. It's the first coronavirus like this that causes this level of illness and spreads this fast.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Because you need the virus to replicate so you can look for it. Imagine looking for a needle in a haystack when you need 100 million needles. Now imagine you can take that needle in the haystack, throw it into a solution and get 100 million needles.

Are you saying you think virus don't exist? That's what the poster is suggesting. No virus actually exist, they are all made up. You believe that, you are agreeing and supporting that position?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Changes can happen naturally, and you can use natural pressures to force those changes so that you get the changes you want.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
“We’ve got to accept that this is the New World Order.”
Disturbing footage out of Australia shows a New Wales’ MP declare the beginning of the “New World Order” as the government locks down the country over COVID once again.

New Wales Minister for Health and Medical Research Brad Hazzard dismissed lockdown concerns as “just the way it is,” claiming citizens must “accept” this “New World Order” paradigm.

“This is a world pandemic,” Hazzard said Saturday. “It’s a one in 100-year event. So you can expect that we will have transmission from time to time, and that’s just the way it is.”

“We’ve got to accept that this is the New World Order.”

Video can be found in the link below. Still think this is all about your health? Coming to your country soon.

Australia announces New World Order!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
France just made vaccination mandatory for all healthcare workers and hospital personal. They are still discussing mandatory jabs for the entire population.

And there you have it.
Rest of Europe will follow

In addition to that,
people who don't have a corona certificate, no longer have access to public transportation, bars, restaurants,
nursing homes and even hospitals!

all healthcare workers who are not getting the vaccine before September 15th will put on none active without pay.

This is what I said would happen just yesterday. So yeah, it does not matter....
edit on 12-7-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
How do you handle all of the information and deaths?

How much information on the internet is even real anymore? What is the true number of deaths from the vaccines? What within mRNA could even cause the conditions you and some others suggest? There are people that if they take aspirin it will kill them and it has been around for 4000 years, so every human is very different.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
France just made vaccination mandatory for all healthcare workers and hospital personal. They are still discussing mandatory jabs for the entire population.

And there you have it.
Rest of Europe will follow

In addition to that,
people who don't have a corona certificate, no longer have access to public transportation, bars, restaurants,
nursing homes and even hospitals!

all healthcare workers who are not getting the vaccine before September 15th will put on none active without pay.

This is what I said would happen just yesterday. So yeah, it does not matter....

Well welcome to the freedoms of EU and Candia soon...lol

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Your freedom of choice is dragging this thing out longer and longer and longer.

Herd immunity should be a combo of those who had it and those who get the vaccine. Freedom of choice can be a bitch at times, but what variant has come from the US?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Sucks to be you

Ya my life is horrible...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How do you handle all of the information and deaths?

How much information on the internet is even real anymore? What is the true number of deaths from the vaccines? What within mRNA could even cause the conditions you and some others suggest? There are people that if they take aspirin it will kill them and it has been around for 4000 years, so every human is very different.

The good information about deaths seems to be local news. Much more trustworthy and the people have death notices in the papers also.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The good information about deaths seems to be local news. Much more trustworthy and the people have death notices in the papers also.

People do die, but is the vaccine the killer? Do you think there are conspiracies to hide deaths? Could they even do it today?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Anyone who does after taking the vaccine is now getting classed as a vaccine death by a lot of anti vaxers.

This is odd as it was mostly the same people calling out covid deaths for being misrepresented in exactly the same way.

People do die, but is the vaccine the killer? Do you think there are conspiracies to hide deaths? Could they even do it today?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Anyone who does after taking the vaccine is now getting classed as a vaccine death by a lot of anti vaxers.

This is odd as it was mostly the same people calling out covid deaths for being misrepresented in exactly the same way.

8,000 people die in America everyday, and a good number of them are vaccinated....just saying. When the CDC says the are tracking 4000 cases where people have died within xx number of days after receiving the vaccination with no correlations noted covering 7 months the media takes this and says 4000 people have died to the vaccines.

edit on 12-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

I don't know what the # it is , if its real or not , what I know is real is the absolutely shady way our world governments have acted throughout the entire thing, my gut tells me something is totally dodgy about all of this.
Its dividing a lot of people, we are being pushed to take something which doesn't appear to be safe enough, then there are 3 dead world leaders who refused the vaccine supplies from the west and that totally isn't shady at all right?
Add all that shady # up and you get a clear picture they have used this "virus" as a one shot to attack multiple areas of our lives.
the old two birds with one stone, but in this case a flock of birds with one stone

I don't trust these bastards at all so I wont trust them over a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm under no illusions that some people will not have severe adverse reactions and some will die as a result of them. As far as I know nothing is 100% safe.

Claiming everyone who has had the jab and died afterwards died because of the jab is as bad as claiming the same thing about those that had covid 19 and then died.

originally posted by: nonspecific

8,000 people die in America everyday, and a good number of them are vaccinated....just saying. When the CDC says the are tracking 4000 cases where people have died within xx number of days after receiving the vaccination with no correlations noted covering 7 months the media takes this and says 4000 people have died to the vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join