It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Kills you? The Vaccine This, The Vaccine That, it doesnt matter

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I suggest you look at Amazon financial results for last year, their share price has doubled. China GDP growth in 2021 is the highest in 10 years at 8.5%. The UK has announced a 30% increase in funding to the WHO, a whopping £340 million. EUR to USD is at its highest rate since 2018. The worlds billionaires have increased their cumulative wealth by 4 trillion since the pandemic started.

Any other BS you'd like me to debunk? I suggest you research before peddling false information.

Sources:

WHO funding:
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Amazon Share Price:
Amazon Share Price

China GDP Growth:
tradingeconomics.com...

EUR to USD:
www.xe.com...

Worlds Billionaires:
Business Insider

You mistakenly think that having billions satisfies their need for power and control. The more power you have the more you want. That's what you're seeing on the global stage, moves to consolidate all wealth and power into the hands of a tiny minority.

I'm the gullible one.

edit on 11/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCat009

I can't speak for any area outside of where I live.

As much as I get annoyed with our governor at times, and though I am sure that much of what he does is more to boost his possibilities for running for President in the next election, than acting for the good of the people, I am very glad that he does not support COVID passports or IDs.

I do strongly believe if people just go on about their lives, and stop worrying about what other people do, things will return to what we consider normal, fairly quickly.

Friday I drove my neighbor to a doctors appointment. It just happened to be in a very wealthy area. One thing I have noticed is that the wealthy areas are more likely to request mask wearing than in other areas. It seemed odd to see so many people wearing masks. Of course it was in a doctors office, but I realized, that I just haven't noticed that many people wearing masks for a while.

I have not worn a mask in so long that it caught me off guard, because wearing a mask does not come to mind, and the majority of the people in the area do not wear one.

The removal of emergency measures, lock downs, and masks, only happened about a month ago, and already those things seem odd again. People are not swamping hospitals, and are not dying in the street. People are doing just fine returning to a pre-COVID world, because they are just living their lives.

Maybe if we stopped providing fuel for them to light us up with, we really could put this insanity behind us.

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That info is certainly ... er, thought provoking (and blood pressure spiking).

Is there a thread highlighting that rather important package of damning information? I imagine Dr David Martin will (largely) start to disappear from electronic media ...as did Dr Malone, etc.

The scope of censorship and marketing is amazing. I know that there only needs to be a few individuals involved to censor information across the web, now, especially when most have been fooled to think any information that counters the "cv19" narrative (or "conspiracy theories") can kill people by misinforming them about serious medical matters, but when one considers people like "journalists," professionals, and even minor bureaucrats in government and the medical industries, the number of people who are complicit is staggering.

I've run into the hyperbolic, fear driven over reactions in real life concerning any questions about this virus and the government's response to it. These reactions were from previously cynical folks who were aware of the daily overreach of power. This operation is very, very effective.

Have we been placed into a Kafkaesque nightmare world, or what?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

What makes me laugh the most is when people dismiss concerns about the virus and label you as a conspiracy theorist, all while they hide from each other at home wearing masks, terrified of an invisible threat which 99% of people have never directly experienced any symptoms from.

Calling me a crazy conspiracy theorist while you wear two cloth masks, driving around in a car on your own.

The Covidians, the largest cult in human history.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think the number of double mask wearing Lone drivers may be lower than you think and not enough to he statistically relavant.

originally posted by: Grenade

What makes me laugh the most is when people dismiss concerns about the virus and label you as a conspiracy theorist, all while they hide from each other at home wearing masks, terrified of an invisible threat which 99% of people have never directly experienced any symptoms from.

Calling me a crazy conspiracy theorist while you wear two cloth masks, driving around in a car on your own.

The Covidians, the largest cult in human history.

edit on 11/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yet, still the demographic most likely to dismiss questions regarding the vaccinations or government overreach. It's a sliding scale from there.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I cannot condemn folks for being scared at the outset and feeling that nutty outliers should be ignored. Pandemics were well marketed as a threat in our connected world.

What I CAN condemn is the slack jawed, fear driven capitulation and incurious acceptance of ludicrous, non scientific measures of control and then fighting to get a novel medical procedure with a poor history of safety.

Whether a nefarious plan or an opportunistic cash grab, or both, the more believable evidence is piling up indicating that there is something very very rotten taking place.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Fear and rationality very rarely cross paths.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Fear and rationality very rarely cross paths.

True, but I'm rationally quite afraid of the madness taking place.

Fight or flight is also rational on the pure survival level.

Most of us have no place to fly to.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Fear is no excuse for people to bury their head in the sand.

We’re supposed to be the apex of intelligence in the known universe, our brains are designed to think not follow.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah, but in our case, the search algorithms and shadowbans of contrary information seems to have enacted a successful coup.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Some of us are still fighting, even if it’s a futile endeavour.

Financially the pandemic was good to me, through either blind luck or possibly using insight. If I didn’t care about wider society I’d be sitting back, raking in profit and smoking cigars laughing at those less fortunate. Sometimes it’s a serious consideration when I’m met with constant blind rejection.

Never give up and never give in, the truth shall set us free!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
originally posted by: underpass61
What's the source for that?

Memes-R-Us?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yeah, but in our case, the search algorithms and shadowbans of contrary information seems to have enacted a successful coup.

Since they decided to do a flip and go after the children I would have expected more of People, they have just handed everything over calmly. Something is not right here.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
youtu.be...

The new world order is coming and there's nothing you can do about it. Your masters have spoken

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

The disease isn't real. I'm convinced they simply renamed the flu.

Please, if anyone is able to provide evidence of SARS-COV-2 being isolated and purified from a human host, please share. Because none of these governments or institutions are able to provide any proof.

www.fluoridefreepeel.ca...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: sprockets2000
I dont know why everyone thinks they need all this evidence. All i need to know is that this disease aint that dangerous and they really, REALLY, REALLLLLLLLY want me to take it, thats enough for me to not take it, dont need no conspiracy theory.

Depends on your age and if you have preexisting conditions. You under 40 and healthy then I wouldn't get it, but above that I would think about it and past 60 I would get it right away. COVID can go from nothing to really really bad very quickly, and I don't want to roll the dice as to which way it goes with me.

And this is why we have mutations (like the latest one, Delta) that are getting more and more virulent.

Seriously. The vaccine prevents one strain, however, the more people who catch it (even mild cases) means more opportunity for a mutation. And that will mean more lockdowns, more regulations, more mask protocols, etc, etc.

Your freedom of choice is dragging this thing out longer and longer and longer.

Serious question here.

Isn't it more likely that actually the vaccinated will be causing all the new mutations as they are still able to get it and pass it to eachother without getting "ill" enough to stay at home in bed?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Not as far as I'm aware.

You should have the virus for a lot shorter time period and that would negate that possibility I think.

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: sprockets2000
I dont know why everyone thinks they need all this evidence. All i need to know is that this disease aint that dangerous and they really, REALLY, REALLLLLLLLY want me to take it, thats enough for me to not take it, dont need no conspiracy theory.

Depends on your age and if you have preexisting conditions. You under 40 and healthy then I wouldn't get it, but above that I would think about it and past 60 I would get it right away. COVID can go from nothing to really really bad very quickly, and I don't want to roll the dice as to which way it goes with me.

And this is why we have mutations (like the latest one, Delta) that are getting more and more virulent.

Seriously. The vaccine prevents one strain, however, the more people who catch it (even mild cases) means more opportunity for a mutation. And that will mean more lockdowns, more regulations, more mask protocols, etc, etc.

Your freedom of choice is dragging this thing out longer and longer and longer.

Serious question here.

Isn't it more likely that actually the vaccinated will be causing all the new mutations as they are still able to get it and pass it to eachother without getting "ill" enough to stay at home in bed?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
a reply to: Havamal

Care to provide proof of SARS-COV-2 existing in the first place?

These governments and institutions don't seem able to.

Incorrect, they have. The writer doesn't like they used vero cells. Vero cells are used in almost all viral research.

Vero cells are derived from the kidney of an African green monkey, and are one of the more commonly used mammalian continuous cell lines in microbiology, and molecular and cell biology research.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

He seems to be insinuating the vero cells magically grew covid even though it was never present in that cell line before. If you want to believe in magic do so, he's ignorant.

This is from your source, if you don't read this and realize he's crazy then I feel sorry. He believes every single virus on the planet is made up and do not actually exist.

And… March 15, 2021 CDC FOIA response: no records of any “Ebolavirus” isolation/purification by anyone, anywhere, ever:

And… March 19, 2021, U.S. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) admit they have no record of any “Zika virus” isolated/purified from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere on the planet, ever:

And… March 23, 2021 CDC admitted in a FOIA response that they have no record of any “HIV” purified/isolated from a patient sample, by anyone, anywhere, ever.

Ebola, Zika, HIV, he is claiming none of them exist. No virus at all exists! Zero! Good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Incorrect. It's possible for several reasons. One is that 5% of people do not have the desired response and do not create the antibodies. The other is that it may still be possible for someone to get infected long enough to be contagious.

But what the antivax people want to believe is that EVERYONE will be contagious, which is a lie. BEing vaxxed and being contagious will happen, it will just be very rare.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join