It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vaccine Kills you? The Vaccine This, The Vaccine That, it doesnt matter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'm under no illusions that some people will not have severe adverse reactions and some will die as a result of them. As far as I know nothing is 100% safe.

Claiming everyone who has had the jab and died afterwards died because of the jab is as bad as claiming the same thing about those that had covid 19 and then died.

Ya like a person gets shot and since they also had COVID it was COVID that killed them. When the CDC says no correlations found I think people tend to not read that part.

When one actually reads the details of a VAERS report there is a lot more going on with these people than the vaccine.

Here is a quick pick of a person who died 2 days after the vaccine.

Other Medications: Tamsulosin 0.4mg, Lactobacillus tablet, Nephro-vite tablet 0.8mg, Allopurinol 100mg, ferrous gluconate 324mg, melatonin 6mg, lisinopril 2.5mg, colace 100mg, metamucil powder, aspirin 81mg, amidoarone 200mg, hydrooxyzine 25mg, cholestyramine
Current Illness: End stage renal disease with dependence on renal dialysis, COPD, cirrhosis of the liver, hypokalemia, gout, heart failure, hyperlipidemia, atrial fibrillation.
Preexisting Conditions: Refused dialysis frequently resulting in episodes of hypokalemia and hospitalization, resident dependent on supplemental oxygen. The resident refused to go to dialysis on 12/23/2020 and said he was feeling fine.

And of course the vaccine killed them....

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's got to be a cherry picked example surely?

Reading that I'd imagine that they could have taken a deep breath and it would have killed them.

There are cases where the vaccine is the actual cause but until we have more time and more data it's all speculation.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm under no illusions that some people will not have severe adverse reactions and some will die as a result of them. As far as I know nothing is 100% safe.

Claiming everyone who has had the jab and died afterwards died because of the jab is as bad as claiming the same thing about those that had covid 19 and then died.

Ya like a person gets shot and since they also had COVID it was COVID that killed them. When the CDC says no correlations found I think people tend to not read that part.

When one actually reads the details of a VAERS report there is a lot more going on with these people than the vaccine.

Here is a quick pick of a person who died 2 days after the vaccine.

Other Medications: Tamsulosin 0.4mg, Lactobacillus tablet, Nephro-vite tablet 0.8mg, Allopurinol 100mg, ferrous gluconate 324mg, melatonin 6mg, lisinopril 2.5mg, colace 100mg, metamucil powder, aspirin 81mg, amidoarone 200mg, hydrooxyzine 25mg, cholestyramine
Current Illness: End stage renal disease with dependence on renal dialysis, COPD, cirrhosis of the liver, hypokalemia, gout, heart failure, hyperlipidemia, atrial fibrillation.
Preexisting Conditions: Refused dialysis frequently resulting in episodes of hypokalemia and hospitalization, resident dependent on supplemental oxygen. The resident refused to go to dialysis on 12/23/2020 and said he was feeling fine.

And of course the vaccine killed them....

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Irrefutable Facts concerning Covid-19:

Survival Rate as per WHO is above 99% (prior to Vax, even higher with Vax)
OFFICIAL REPORTS that 5% of deaths were due to Covid and not MULTIPLE pre-existing diseases; cancer, heart disease, etc...

PCR tests were run at too high a rate, resulting in nearly all tests being positive.
This was used worldwide to make you think everyone was at risk, when in reality, the risk was no higher than contracting the flu. This was done on purpose. Scientists aren't stupid, just greedy and you do not get into a position of any kind of power without also being easily manipulated. Therefore Greed + Power + Data Manipulation = most Asymptomatic cases.

Strong Natural Immune Systems is the most effective treatment against Covid-19
This is the most accepted conclusion worldwide amongst the silenced Doctors, some of whom maintained a position of power up until their expertise based opinion & research got them removed.

These facts are irrefutable, you can find them on all accepted medical literatures within 5 minutes.

Here is the kicker though, below... This is really what it comes down to. And this part you won't easily find online, at least nowhere here on the surface web.

>> The Vaccine wasn't created for Covid-19

Thats all I'm going to say, I won't even respond to anyone, whether you're with me or against me. Everything is online. EVERYTHING, deleted, not deleted, redacted, it doesn't matter. It's all there.

Have a nice day & god bless.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: mindpurge

edit on 12/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

The good information about deaths seems to be local news. Much more trustworthy and the people have death notices in the papers also.

People do die, but is the vaccine the killer? Do you think there are conspiracies to hide deaths? Could they even do it today?

Yes I do I have seen it personally

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mindpurge

If all tests were positive then how come where I work almost all of them came back negative?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That's got to be a cherry picked example surely?

Reading that I'd imagine that they could have taken a deep breath and it would have killed them.

There are cases where the vaccine is the actual cause but until we have more time and more data it's all speculation.

It was literary the first one I read, but I do agree its a good one for someone to carry pick. Most don't read much better.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Yes I do I have seen it personally

You have seen conspiracies about the vaccine personally? Do tell..

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindpurge
Irrefutable Facts concerning Covid-19:

Survival Rate as per WHO is above 99% (prior to Vax, even higher with Vax)

There are facts and then there are facts design to manipulate. I don't think you are being honest with this statement when you are mixing all risk category together. As example, a person 70+ has around a 4000% greater chance to have serious reactions to COVID than someone 19 years or younger. The vaccine greatly reduces all of that....

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you're young you don't need the VAXXX. If you are frail and old the VAXXX is way more likely to kill you. So their is never an intelligent time to get the VAXXX. If you took the VAXXX you made a huge mistake.

Drugs like Ivermectin and a few supplements actually reduce the spread of the Covid-19 disease. But the globalist eugenics don't want that.

I wouldn't take the VAXXX for a million dollars.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

This man really wanted the VAXXX, judging from his body language. Thankfully the police were there to help him be saved. NOT

Just like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. All these brainwashed morons running after you with a hive like mind. Forcing the VAXXX on anyone intelligent enough to know not to take it.

Forced vaccination - A man escapes to the roof and gets a forced vaccination in Argentina!

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

New World Order. That’s all we need to know the reason why the big push with the vaccines. Also to get the population number down to 500 millions to balance humanity according to Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

There is a simple way to win, start destroying every media outlet , burn it all down, it's the Media that needs dealt with first. They control the information and they have the sheeples locked down.

The demon headmaster was a prophecy, they told me in school in 1993 what They were upto.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
If you're young you don't need the VAXXX. If you are frail and old the VAXXX is way more likely to kill you. So their is never an intelligent time to get the VAXXX. If you took the VAXXX you made a huge mistake.

Drugs like Ivermectin and a few supplements actually reduce the spread of the Covid-19 disease. But the globalist eugenics don't want that.

I wouldn't take the VAXXX for a million dollars.

Complete lie. Vax is very unlikely to kill you if you are old. The virus probably will though.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Just a thought were the vaccines created the same time as the virus?

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeus89

Just a thought were the vaccines created the same time as the virus?

Doubt it. If so the Chinese vaccine should be superior, and it's actually pretty bad.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

There is no conspiracy theory... We have the statements made by Birx, Fauci, and all others that have wanted to force regular Americans to be vaccinated and to have no contact with anyone for over a year meanwhile the democrat leaders used no masks, were all caught in large gatherings and not observing social distancing, etc, etc...

Not to mention the FACT that the China Biden administration has not been testing illegals for COVID-19 meanwhile they are being flown to cities all over the U.S. at the tax-payer expense... Which means one of two things...

Either the virus is not really that bad, or China Democrats want more people infected in the U.S. so they can force the closing of the U.S. once again meanwhile they implement their fascist/communist dictatorship in the U.S.

These aren't conspiracy theories, they are FACTS.

edit on 13-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Or he wants more infections to keep covid in the news since it's what got him elected and they dont want to lose midterms. Who cares if Americans die as long as they keep power.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You are forgetting that there have been reports from mysterious covid-like illness months before the China outbreak. Reports from the US, Africa, Spain,... There is no way of really knowing where the virus came from and how long it was here before the media picked up on it.

The info is here on ATS somewhere

Personally I believe that the base vaccine has been developed years ago

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join