It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bret Weinstein interviews mRNA creator, trying to warn people about these vaccines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Where are all these dead people down to the vaccine?

Do you know anyone that's died down to receiving the vaccine personally?

As to your VAERS query, below may contain the answer.

www.reuters.com...

Pretty much because of missing context, down to the fact that there is no evidence the deaths reported to VAERS after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine were caused by the vaccines.

People die you see, and not just from COVID 19 or vaccinations.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's irrelevant, but I know 2 who've died from the shots.

More oddly I know of 3 young women who took the shot and ended up with really lousy periods with clots.

So what is your point?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Naw, mate its pretty relevant, especially if you are talking mince or some kind of antivaxxer nutter.

Point is the vaccines are as safe as can be.

These two ""alleged"" people who died from there COVID 19 shots, how do you know them? What age are they? Did they have pre-existing conditions? What Vaccines did they receive?

My Mrs and any other Woman i know have not had issue with there periods, not that i would ask all the same.

Point is the vaccine are a choice to be made freely, and that all she wrote.

edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your first sentence is incorrect. So it cannot be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Nether can your blatant lies. x

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

From what Malone says and what Ive read about how the mRNA vaccine is supposed to work, it feels like some of these cases could also be partly because of human error.

With high concentration of lipids in plasma it would have to travel into the bloodvessels. So a jab near a vessel could give this access.

The spike protein breaking off as well wasnt supposed to happen.

Experiemental meds administeres by un careful people.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Well that's 70% of the the US population now fully vaccinated flice.

So it is done.

One way or the other people are making the decision.
edit on 16-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I'm still waiting to hear what exactly the purveyors of truth object to regarding the information or veracity of the speakers shown in the video.

What do you know that the mRNA pioneers don't?
edit on 16-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You can't make a choice freely if information is withheld.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

You're absolutely right, but when people are frightened reason goes out the window.

The year of 2020 prepared the herd for its chemical savior. That was the plan.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Point is the vaccines are as safe as can be.

And, the reality is that there is not yet enough data collected to say that.

There is absolutely NO 'long term' data, period. The available data goes back just a few months, and while this "study" is a very large scale test, the data won't be available for another 12 - 18 months. In my seasoned opinion (74 years); the prudent person would wait a few more months before making any sort of decision. Perhaps taking Ivermectin in the mean time.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

The data is in, covid vaccines have done more harm/death than all other vaccines combined the last 20+ years. Especially if you are low risk(under 50), they make no sense. Under 30 is in lightning strike territory. Page down on this first link 1 time to see the chart. Other links are along the same line of thought.

trialsitenews.com...
www.wnd.com...
medisolve.org...
files.catbox.moe...

Most important thing is to keep your vitamin D, C, and zinc levels up. Ivermectin if symptoms.
C19IVERMECTIN.COM...

Other vaccines are coming down the pipe that dont utilize the spike protein, hopefully they will prove safer.

edit on 17-6-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hopefully you received the right shots??

Fans who had AstraZeneca vaccine won’t be allowed into Bruce Springsteen’s New York concerts.
www.standard.co.uk... m=Feed

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I don't get how anyone can think that every government in the world is working together on this. Countries who hate each other are in on this "scamdemic", "pandemic" or whatever "clever" name you use for it? You mean China and Japan are in cahoots, Israel and Iraq are now bedfellows and Russia and USA are bonded over their shared interest of the NWO?

Tell me the logistics of this...

Are you aware of WHO? World Economic Forum? The United Nations?

Is it possible you have been fooled? Do humans fool each other?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Oh here is a good for you, I am on babycenter and most of them are extreme alt-left. New person comes in and asks these people if anyone has had Covid since the shot. At first everyone was like no, then by page 2 you starts seeing the yes's, the thread never made it to page 3 because it got shut down. If that is not suppression about this vaccine I don't know what is. This vaccine scares the crap out of me, it's killing people, there are so many complications with it, and people are brushing it off like it's not a big deal. That's also scary people are being conditioned to think these side effects are normal, they are not normal!! Teens are having heart attacks, this is not normal. I just can't take the ignorance anymore, it's truly sad!

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

Yes, Ivermectin and HCQ are effective therapeutics for the infection.

Equally important is that the infection has a 99% survival rate.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I can't shake the feeling that sterilization of the masses is the end goal.
I guess we will know in a few years.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Birthrates have been trending mildly downward since about 2012 here in the US. I expect that it will continue to do so at an increased rate.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

It seems like many have simply become unwitting corporate shills.

All vaccines can cause deleterious effects in individual patients, up to and including death. This isnt debatable, dubious, or vague regardless of how large segments of the population seem to treat vaccines as Ambrosia of the Gods.

The question has always been if the benefit exceeds the cost. And while I believe far too many arent considering cost aspects outside a myopic range, the benefit tends to outweigh that cost in many vaccines. Particularly vaccines that arent dealing with seasonal viruses.

But, every vaccine is unique. Not only are there concerns about the specific vaccine composition, but also everything from storage requirements to manufacturing defects and errors. All of these factors can quickly move the scale for cost vs benefit. i.e. Just because a vaccine tests as "safe" in a couple day study doesnt mean it is, particularly if something goes wrong in their manufacture or storage.

Beyond that, we still arent looking at things like virus interference between a synthetically imbued "immunity" and a different virus altogether. We have seen evidence to suggest that some flu vaccinations increase susceptibility to coronaviruses.

We also arent examining the very long term efficacy of using vaccines as the primary weapon in the seasonal biological war that has been waged for millions of years.

And none of that is even considering the corruption aspects that are blatantly present from typical pharma antics to horrifyingly laughable "research" and "studies" vomited out by what used to be prestigious institutions and publications.

We do seem to have effective treatments on top of all that. But, an EUA is predicated on there being no alternative treatments. Given the vast amount of resources that have been poured into all things vaccine related, coupled with barely veiled religious faith in the "establishment," and there is a lot to lose. And there would be a lot of explaining to do.

And to anyone mentioning HCQ.. Remember to look into zinc ionophores + zinc rather than a specific drug. The results are quite exceptional regarding ssRNA viruses in general, due to its mechanism of action. We could even develop a pill that combines both, after researching what ionophore is actually best (because I suspect it isnt HCQ). Maybe even design a novel, patent worthy ionophore to appease profit motives. But it still wouldnt address the infrastructure built, censorship, and massive propaganda campaigns.
edit on 23-6-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join