It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ice Cream machine is broken?...Again???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Tulpa

I know!

Bummer, huh?

Unless.......maybe.......the word was getting out and they made a cover up video to throw people off the scent.
I'll be paying very close attention to McDonald's next time I'm near one.
If "the guy" comes out I'll note down his plates and try and follow him to find out where the base is!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'd just go to Gwennie's, and blow off Mickey D's altogether!

You're familiar with the local scene up here, I see. Gwennie's is definitely a go to spot, especially for chicken fried steak and biscuits and gravy. The main reason I don't go much to fast food chains is thanks to having better options.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

If you watched the video, you know where his base is... In fact, the company will be more than willing to tell you where the nearest licensed "service" technician is located.

Honestly, it's not 'his' fault; "the guy"...he's just doing his job. The real fault is many layers above him. Frankly, he's not the guy making $900 per hour, but his company is. AND, therein lies the true "conspriacy"!

LOL!! (a conspiracy at McDonald's...what a gas, but sadly it's real!)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I meant the real base. Not that fake one in the cover up video. The one the time travellers use.
But yeah.

Definitely a good alternative to politricks.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Like you, I lived there (live, in your case). I love AK...hope to retire there actually!

Personally, I like the ham and cheese reindeer omelet and a couple pancakes...with a take-away of half that damn omelet for lunch. Then head down to the spit for some fishing. (ex-BIL ran a many of the campgrounds on the Salmon grounds too, so Russian, and Kenai, were always good for some Kings and pinks without combat fishing).

Love the place!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, hopefully you can admit the topic is at least a decent diversion from politics.

Just sayin'.

A very much welcomed one. Thank you.

Though it is seriously making me want to take that trip for that frozen custard.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The REAL conspiracy in this story (and we all have one I bet...) is that you "were sitting in the drive-through line waiting" and thinking - to yourself - about "why the ice cream machines were always broken". Then later, when at home on your computer...YouTube videos of this very thing started showing up! "THEY" cannot read our minds but sometimes I wonder.

*I have had some thoughts in my mind before about particular items, then as if by magic started getting ads on the computer for the very things. And the times it has happened...I had never in my life searched for any of those items. They were just random thoughts out of nowhere, or items from the past.

edit on 28-4-2021 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

True...true! I didn't think about that!

Hmmmm!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

or BK,

Where I live, Burger King is called Hungry Jacks, and well every 2nd time I visit them their Ice Cream machines are broken. No idea about Mcdonalds as I think their product is awful so never go there.

But yeah, this happens at a lot more places than just Macca's.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

The REAL conspiracy in this story (and we all have one I bet...) is that you "were sitting in the drive-through line waiting" and thinking - to yourself - about "why the ice cream machines were always broken". Then later, when at home on your computer...YouTube videos of this very thing started showing up! "THEY" cannot read our minds but sometimes I wonder.

*I have had some thoughts in my mind before about particular items, then as if by magic started getting ads on the computer for the very things. And the times it has happened...I had never in my life searched for any of those items. They were just random thoughts out of nowhere, or items from the past.

This happens to me all the time, but without the technology.
I'll think about something, or discuss it with someone (and nowhere near any tech) and then I shall see it everywhere.

Been like that since before computers and the internet were more common and smart phones weren't even an idea in some ones head.

Either it's true we're in a simulation and just NPC's, Quantum Mechanics at work, or some tangent of the observed Universe theory. Where objects behave differently when viewed, maybe reality changes based on 'thought'.

Not to say that Tech doesn't spy on you though. But yeah, weird shot happens in the world, and a great many of us seem to experience it.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm an idiot. Forget it.
edit on 5/25/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Damned mouse wants to double click on everything. I should replace it but I'm lazy.
edit on 5/25/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join