It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

96 year old vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: alldaylong

If only people were being educated on the side effects huh.

They are.

www.nhsinform.scot...

However human bodies are different, and no one knows if it may have a more extreme side effect. Again, it's the choice you make. No one is being forced to have the vaccine. It's all about freedom of choice.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It is sad to see this side effects soo soon specially in the elderly, this type of effects in the immune will be one of the long term side effects of this injection after a while.

People still have no idea what this injection will do to some people, maybe not be on all, but a majority of people.

Chronic diseases will become an everyday thing for many. More money for the big pharma on wonder drugs.

My grandmother is 92 lives in NJ and still have an active life, clear mind and very spicy for a lady of her age.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

To earn such Trust in elderly Folk, well - to put it mildly, "You are a Genuine Saint", ..... Says a 74 year old Male, Wish you and everyone your end of the line, "All the Best for oncoming years".

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong no one knows if it may have a more extreme side effect.

but it's safe yeah? i mean, even the queen says so.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You think the average person is getting info from government websites? No they're getting info from MSM.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Thank you much, and the same to you. I've had practice before I started working for the USPS I worked in a nursing home.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: alldaylong

No one knows how you are likely to react to any vaccine. The choice is you either have it or you don't.

Yep, we have a choice.

Like our PM said. Canadians won’t be forced to take it but there may be consequences if we don’t.

Maybe he should have been more forthcoming and said that there may be consequences if we do take it.

Consequences of not taking it... become a second class citizen.

Consequences of taking it... sickness, pain, incapacitation, and possibly death.

Until they stop going against the Nuremberg Declaration and stop experimenting on the general population and prove that this is safe I opt for second class citizen status.

I'll take the death penalty before I take that rna psycho juice.

I'm not even kidding.

If this isn't the mark of the beast, it might as well be.

The principle is the same.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Nothing you can do in that position. I'm not a doctor, and she is very scared of covid. She used to go get groceries, and won't even do that anymore.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Nothing you can do in that position. I'm not a doctor, and she is very scared of covid. She used to go get groceries, and won't even do that anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's sad when you see customers in a bad way.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Probably what's landed Philip in hospital no? It is at least plausible.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You should have performed your duty to your fellow man. What is the one thing a good man can do for evil to triumph.

Welcome to your role in this evil plot.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Oh no.. I hope she is going to be okay.
This shot is friggin scary. I'm very concerned for our old folks that are trusting the vaccine and are just trying to protect themselves. It's heart breaking to hear stories like this of people who are doing well and even thriving and then crashing after these shots. Sending positive hugs her way!

It’s criminal betrayal in its lowest form. From puffed up apprentice humans wanting to rule the world with a dollar coin.
From Bill ‘rat with a gold tooth’ Gates to Scumbo Morrison. They kill the elderly and parade around in virtue signaling frenzy of fire and brimstone.
Little people with big heads.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What does your gut say?

Get the vaccine or pass?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Her bloodstream did not want man-made synthetic agents. It's too bad "science" didn't figure out how to remove them, when they were being invented.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

96 ? Quite young then.

A 108-year-old woman has received the Covid vaccination on her birthday. Marion Dawson, from Houston in Renfrewshire, is the third oldest person in Scotland to be given the vaccine

www.bbc.com...

96 is quite young? LMFAO really dude? and your comparison is another elderly person? Just stop.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So fear and social pressure is causing healthy people to get this, and then they feel worse than if they got COVID.

This reminds me of the gulf war when soldiers took shots and then got sick worse than the possible illness they "might" get in the middle east.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

My duty is to deliver mail, and be friendly while on the job. Me explaining that it might not be safe would cause nothing but problems. I can see the headline now. "Mailman tells elderly customer the vaccine is bad for her".

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

96 ? Quite young then.

A 108-year-old woman has received the Covid vaccination on her birthday. Marion Dawson, from Houston in Renfrewshire, is the third oldest person in Scotland to be given the vaccine

www.bbc.com...

96 is quite young? LMFAO really dude? and your comparison is another elderly person? Just stop.

You don't recognise sarcasm when you see it ?

You need to get out more.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Do you think maybe... she could just be old and her body is breaking down?

I mean, 96..

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So get a vaccination that alters our body or run the risk of getting a virus that has a risk factor comparable to going to get groceries.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join