It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Spoke to a Guy Who Got His Junk Locked in a Cage by a Hacker

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, seeing as ats doesn't have a 'dumbass things people do' forum and this is technology related, this seemed like the best forum for this.

So, some dude decided it would be a great idea to purchase an internet enabled 'chastity cage' made in china. The ones that experienced a hack back in october. I guess dude didn't quite understand what that meant, so kept on using his. Sure enough, dude's dick cage gets remotely locked and dude's dick is held for bitcoin ransom.

Unfortunately, the devices have no failsafe or workaround, that was clearly a great idea. In the end, dude's ladyfriend was forced to take a pair of bolt cutters to the device, only after Mr. Genius scrounged up some bitcoin to pay the ransom, which of course, did not work. Fortunately, the device was able to be removed with only a laceration to dick cage dude.

Sam Summers was sitting at home with his penis wrapped in an internet-connected chastity cage when he got a weird message on the app that connects to the device. Someone told him they had taken control and they wanted around $1,000 in Bitcoin to give control back to Summers. 

"Initially, I thought it was my partner doing that," Summers told Motherboard in a phone call. "It sounds silly, but I got a bit excited by it." 

But when Summers called his partner, she told him it wasn't her, even after he told her their safe word. That's when he realized he had gotten hacked. His penis was locked in the cage, and he had no way out.

"Oh, #, it's real," Summers said. "I started looking at the thing. There's no manual override at all. It's a chastity belt, I guess it kind of shouldn't [have an override.] But when it's a digital thing like that, it should have a key or something. But it obviously didn't."

Summers is one of several people who purchased a chastity cage device called Cellmate and produced by Qiui, a China-based manufacturer. Some of the device's owners got their accounts—and thus their devices as well—hacked at the end of last year, after security researchers warned that the manufacturer left an exposed and vulnerable API, which could allow hackers to take control of the devices.

Scared and a bit desperate, Summers realized he had some Bitcoin stashed in an old account. So he sent the hacker what they wanted, hoping that would be it. But when the hacker got the money, they asked for more, according to Summers.

Summers and his partner started brainstorming ways to get his penis out of the cage. At home, they only had a hammer, so they went out and bought a pair of bolt cutters. His partner tried first, but she couldn't break through. So Summers had to do it himself. The way he was holding his penis put it "in a dangerous spot," he said, so it was "very scary."

Nonetheless, he was able to break the cage, but the cutters still cut through him, he said.

"I don't have a scar or anything but I was bleeding and it #ing hurt," Summers said.

Because of the cut, Summers and his partner were not able to have sex for over a month, according to him. This incident also made Summers reconsider using internet-connected devices, especially those that go around his most private parts.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Jesus Christ, and I thought people purposefully sticking their hand in a burner was bad, now people will voluntarily put their pecker in this thing? We are doomed as a species.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Honesly Augustus this might actually not be a terrible thing.
The best and the brightest sires will certainly not be locking their junk in a cage.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
The best and the brightest sires will certainly not be locking their junk in a cage.

Good point. I'm one of the best and brightest and ready to sire.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Jesus Christ, and I thought people purposefully sticking their hand in a burner was bad, now people will voluntarily put their pecker in this thing? We are doomed as a species.

I can think of countless reasons this is actually a good thing, mostly related to testosterone (or the lack of it, really)
Do we REALLY want more neckbeards and effeminate girl-men running around?

Thought not.
edit on 1/29/2021 by Nyiah because: Zingers are funnier when you don't typo them...

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This test only eliminates the dozen or so idiots at the bottom. The other 99.999+% are still free to reproduce.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

As it should be :-)

In that case, rather than us deciding who does or does not make the cut, some just take themselves out of the mix.

Eugenicists like Bill Gates have 3 kids to ensure the growth of their own population while bemoaning the worldwide poplulation growth.

It's only ethical when people can decide for themselves.

edit on 29-1-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm not one to kink-shame as long as no one unwilling is getting hurt, but that doesn't mean I can understand the thought process of some people.

My wife and I have a friend who was hurting for cash over this past year and decided to take up an OnlyFans account, she never gets naked, has never shown her face and only posts pics in lingerie. None of it is overly revealing, nothing see through, just basic stuff. She's got guys throwing money at her. One picture of her dribbling spit out of her mouth, $20. One 10 second audio clip of her telling a guy he has a small dick, $50.

....but the findom stuff, that stuff REALLY blows my mind. There's one guy she has who will only spend money if she tells him it's ok. If he spends money without her permission, she'll fine him anywhere from $100-$500 and the dude gets off on it. And it's not like the guy has to work hard at hiding it, he just doesn't have to tell her he spent money, but since he gets off on the punishment, he hits her up a few times a week with "I bought lunch today, I'm so sorry, please don't be angry."

She's shown us the conversations, there's literally nothing sexual in them at ALL. I mean, I'm sure the guy is going to town on himself, but the chats themself are just them going back and forth about how much he spent and where he's allowed to spend it. This guy has no clue who she is, where she lives, what she looks like. Crazy.

I told my wife she can do it as long as I get some guitars and a PS5 out o the deal.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That’s a hilarious scenario!
I’m sure he was sweating his balls off lol

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Always need a good laugh, a good laugh is good for your health and boosts your immune system so.

Thank God for idiot's like this and May God forgive me for laughing at the poor fellow.

I stumbled on this while mindlessly surfing the internet box in the parlour today.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

o.O

I could be tempted to re-hook the cam and mic if it's this easy to hold a hand out and have it filled with cash doing absolutely nada for it.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If they're really into chastity, they hit on the obvious solution there. Just a quick nip of the bolt cutters and there's chastity for a whole month.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If they're really into chastity, they hit on the obvious solution there. Just a quick nip of the bolt cutters and there's chastity for a whole month.

Remember, just a little off the top! They just need a little temporary hindrance, not total disfigurement.

Edit: Aaand a bad barber joke just made every male on this site cover themselves protectively.
edit on 1/29/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

o.O

I could be tempted to re-hook the cam and mic if it's this easy to hold a hand out and have it filled with cash doing absolutely nada for it.

If I were a woman I'd definitely be doing it. After years of physical labor, fixing AC's on 110 degree roofs, climbing in ceilings with spiders and all of Florida's critters, roofing, etc...I'd LOVE to just send a few text messages and collect cash from it. I'm not stranger to busting my ass, but it's practically stupid to pass up money like that.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Good grief, that’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever read. That’s a “oh #” moment if I ever heard one. The look on his face had to be priceless when he realized what had actually happened. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Should've got it off with a hack saw!

(Hack Sore).
edit on 2912021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Beat me to it. Pardon the pun.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Today I read more about Wallstreetbets
about Jason Collier
about Covid mutations...

But what you just said takes the cake!!!

kink-shame

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join