It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Spoke to a Guy Who Got His Junk Locked in a Cage by a Hacker

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Can we get one each for Eric and Barron Trump and Hunter Biden?

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Agree, natural selection at its finest to thin the gene pool of cucks.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is not what I expected when I clicked on this thread. Not at all. Like... not at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

There is only one cuck drug addict in that group.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This explains Hunter and Joe’s servitude to China. All makes sense now🤣

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: dug88

Jesus Christ, and I thought people purposefully sticking their hand in a burner was bad

Where can I find such hilarity? This is like the people that lick cow fence.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hey folk's maybe we should not be laughing at this guy I mean it could have ended badly.
www.mirror.co.uk...enis-amputated-after-getting-9056884
www.mirror.co.uk...enis-stuck-pipe-two-3676349

There was also one I heard ages ago on TV about a German tourist in Spain staying at one of there hotel's.

The story goes that there is this weird fetish were some folks like to have mild electric shocks on there privates and this guy had made a home made machine to give him the shock's he craved and taken it on holiday with him, now the electricity in Spain especially in the 80's was shall we say not reliable and surges and brown outs were common.

This guy was Plugged in when a surge hit, he was not seen for several day's and it was only when the neighbouring guests started to complain of a bad smell that the hotel managers checked the room, according to the story the German guy was dead but still plugged in and had a permanent smile or grimace on his face.

Shocking way to go I guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

mild electric shocks on there privates

That's it, I'm taking Elon Musk up on his trips to Mars.

I do everything I can NOT to get shocked just using those darn metal shopping carts at the grocery store

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

what is the purpose of this 'cage' ? cant you just not wank or not have sex if you dont want to? i dont understand the point.
darwinism at its finest.
If Darwin had seen what his name would be attached to I am not sure if he would be proud or ashamed

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Do you have long hair?

I dont have much hair bc I keep it army short but my wife has super long hair and she gets shocked all the time.
My theory is that hair is like an antenna that connects to the earth and sky and zaps.

the native americans may have had a similar belief when they said that they could sense enemies etc through their hair.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I do not have long hair but it can depend on what you are wearing and also your own bioelectric field, some places are also more prone to static.

If you turn off your light and run your hand fast over your blanket you will see small sparks of light as your hand creates friction generated electricity.

As for the native American's there was a whole study done into that, I personally do not believe it has anything to do with EMF but it may, I believe that such PSI phenomena are based in spiritual energy's we have not yet scientifically recognized BUT since every hair is connected by a root and has a nerve at the root it may indeed be EMF, feeling fear your hair standing on end can only be regarded as almost identical to the affect of a highly charged electrical field and some animal's DO use the earth's natural magnetic fields to navigate when they migrate every year.

And of course Samson was not meant to cut his hair?.

edit on 29-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Do you have long hair?

Yes very, I get shocked all the time. I make sure to keep the humidity up in my house as it keeps me from getting shocked.

One time when I lived down south I was sitting in my car. A storm was brewing. My hair went up and stood on end. I knew that meant lighting was going to strike.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
thats a fascinating worm hole/rabbit hole. thank you. I shall watch those now.
Happy weekend.

OK so I disagree now about the hair thing RE intution because mine is fine. I even predict things in dreams, I do basic (A.:.A.:.) rituals and also meditation and some OOBE work and so I call bogus on this. UNLESS that the average human un-initiate needs long hair for a boost?

edit on 29/1/2021 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ahahha I believe it. Yes my wife sprays her hair with oil and or water every morning.

It's interesting to say the least.

I said once in a drunken state I would like to see how I looked and felt with long hair but the longest I got was like Curt Kobain and it felt really bad, like uncomfortable. So I dunno if its military brainwashing or not but it didn't feel right to me.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is really one of those twilight moments... Absolutely unbelievable.

I'll reveal that I'm into lockpicking as a hobby and sport. I've been doing it since childhood. Anyway, I follow many YT channels of fellow 'sportsmen and women'. One in particular, Lockpicking Lawyer did a Valentines Special, which is pertinent to this topic.

The moral of the story: The guy should have bought a mechanical version of his protective gear... and don't lose the key.

By the way, he couldn't have paid me enough to pick the lock had he used one of these.

edit on 29-1-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

More sensitive could make you feel less comfortable as well while numbing any extra senses that the long hair might give you may have numbed you to subconscious detection that you were not used to, so you are of course then more comfortable with short hair as that like most men is how you have always had it, the extra sensitivity would therefore be new and not entirely welcome making you feel uncomfortable.

Worth thinking on.

I feel cleaner and more comfortable after cutting mine down almost to the scalp and have often considered going the whole baldy but then you have to polish the bloody thing to a shine and shave it every morning or what's the point.

Contrary to this some mystical cults including ancient Egyptian priests and buddhists SHAVE there hair off, it is also a ritual cleansing in many society's.

So is there a connection or is that more down to the belief of those that have long hair and a confident mind state when they think they have those ability's which is then more them TRUSTING there ability's.

edit on 29-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: ketsuko
If they're really into chastity, they hit on the obvious solution there. Just a quick nip of the bolt cutters and there's chastity for a whole month.

Remember, just a little off the top! They just need a little temporary hindrance, not total disfigurement.

Edit: Aaand a bad barber joke just made every male on this site cover themselves protectively.

So something like this....

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thing is I didnt feel any different. I felt the same minus having more grease and sweat and heat due to the hair. I feel just as intuitive either way.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

It's called "guilt", and it manifests itself in many ways. Street beggars capitalize on this all the time. I've written posts here before on some experiments people have done to prove it. It's shocking actually, what people who feel guilt will do to, subconsciously, assuage this guilt.

edit on 1/29/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So I guess it's a bit late now...but Uhhhh I forgot the actual link...

www.vice.com...

Oops...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join