It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Trumps letter could have also been a court summons. That would explain why somebody who is currently President still looks worried when in public.

It could have also been the gift that keeps on giving, a membership to the jelly of the month club.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Happy Birthday !

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Lets end this once and for all.

Ok big guy. I'm sure that will happen. LOL

(funny you still waste all your energy on a larp - we got you big time)

I'm not wasting any energy on Q or a larp as you say. I use this as a form of entertainment, late night reading, and background noise as its almost impossible to find something to watch on tv even for background noise. So not sure what you got?

For the record I don't think it was a larp but rather a well controlled campaign by some entity . From who and for what is the question.

The rest of crankies rant

I guess I hit a nerve .

Look you obviously think you are part of some insider group with some valid importance on taking down the deepstate, good for you.

I on the other hand look at the actions and results of what occurred. Then Based on the results I'm questioning whether Q's intentions were good or part of the deepstate.

After the facts ,it appears that the whole Q thing might have been designed to keep his followers distracted from the things that matter as I mentioned before. The harsh reality from Q is that Biden and deepstate has won and it appears he played a good part on getting that accomplished. You can play all the 4d chess you want , but that isn't changing the reality or the timelime we are on.

However feel free to continue with the fairy tale that will come to fruition tomorrow or the next tomorrow or the next. Continue going after that tail. Get it boy, I'm sure you will get this time and the booms will come.

Surely its all part of the plan for the deepstate to rebuild itself over the next 4 years, to only hold itself accountable. Yeah thats the ticket.

edit on 09131America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jan 2021 23:09:13 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
They are now very clear that there is the governing ruling-class who are granted freedom to work, exercise and socialize...
and then there is the rest of us who must go bankrupt and be locked up at home for our own good. Rules for thee but not for me. Bloody tyrants!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I concur with Cranky et al, and kind of said similar earlier. I'm trying real hard not to analyse things right now, even less so speak about it. That's actually really difficult. Blabber mouth.

I'll say this though. I think about Warrior and his weather report.

I also think about how many people have actually followed or studied Q over the last 3 years, and as it is global, then I'd say that the numbers are actually bigger than many countries populations. Think about that. When people try to talk about "Qanons", they are literally trying to band together what is equivalent to a whole countries worth of people. The mainstream media trying to categorise them is like saying everyone in a certain country is evil and dangerous. In reality, they are from all walks of life, with very different personalities.
I'm pretty sure in every country there are good and bad people as well as varying levels of intelligence and sanity.

So just like racists, people who try to band millions of people together as a single entity are using labels to condemn a whole group, and not individuals. Same old same old. Be sovereign.

Speaking of groups. Imagine a group called, Dark Souls Materialise.

Everything that has mass and takes up space is matter. Every day, you encounter phenomena that either don't have mass or don't take up space. They are non-matter. Basically, any type of energy or any abstract concept is an example of something that is not matter.

Any type of energy. Light perhaps? Light Souls Shine.

Anyway, I'm being side tracked. Finally, a little about gardening in these dark times.

When growing a plant from a seed, you really have to watch the water level. Too much, and you can drown it, too little, it just doesn't grow. Eventually, you have to stand back, keep the soil moist, but make sure it gets plenty of light. Before you know it you have a really healthy plant, or even a tree. The strongest trees and plants are the ones that face the wind.
Something worth remembering.

Right enough from me. Like I say, I'm really going to try as hard as I can to step back. When something significant actually happens, I'll be back to catch up with friends. I have a strong feeling that the winds will pick up again. Gut feeling. Strong roots.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I use this as a form or entertainment

And that is all anyone needs to know about you. Good job pal.

Laters all.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Catching up but your REX link is giving a 403 Forbidden.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up but your REX link is giving a 403 Forbidden.

Here is wictor....Rex in in same place.

wictor

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Link Link

What's going on here?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
That's odd, it's working fine for me. AFAIK, that site does not block foreign connections.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

1384 DAYS
date delta = option to select "include end date into calculation"

FORWARD = date of next 4 year election
BACK = April 9, 2017 (or Apr 8 without)

What Happened on April 9, 2017

Palm Sunday bombs rock Egyptian churches; state of emergency is declared

Somalia bombing kills at least 17
- Palm Sunday = Christian holy day
- Happens a week after POTUS hosted Egyptian President Al Sisi at WH
- Egypt bombings claimed by Islamic State killing 44 (signature)
- ISIS = mirror = "SISI"
- Same day, suicide bomber in Mogadishu kills 17

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE US ON APRIL 9, 2017?
United Airlines Passenger Is Dragged From an Overbooked Flight
- horrific video of man being forced off the plane drops on social media
- MSM picks it up & absorbs US attention/debate/comments/news for weeks
- airline respond, lawyers sue, talking heads talk... yadda, yadda, yadda
- look here, not there

With eyes opened a little bit, it is harder to unsee.
Our rare opportunity is still happening...
keep your light burning bright...

edit on 21-1-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

I use this as a form or entertainment

And that is all anyone needs to know about you. Good job pal.

Laters all.

Sorry to disappoint but I took Q as entertainment because I saw red flags going off early on and I saw the people being focused on the wrong things while overlooking critical concerns. Its not that I didn't want it to be real, I just knew it likely wasn't going anywhere due to the actions being taken early on. Heck I still hope I'm wrong and you can smear my face all over it.

However like I said I gave it a .001% chance of something coming from this in the very early stages because clearly trump wasn't suppose to win and clearly all the right people hated him (MSM,DNC,GOP, Billionaires, Oligrachs,etc).

Also when it comes to gov't ,politicians, and especially anonymous sources I'm very skeptical as it is, and don't take anything they say seriously. I also look at politics as entertainment in general because the majority of the people are so misguided and herded to focus on all the wrong things, that it makes it impossible to really do anything worthwhile to get our gov't back.

The best I can hope for is to hopefully get some of the people to realize if we want to get our gov't back then we must hold our OWN party and candidate accountable and ONLY focus on reducing conflict of interest. That is why you probably have seen me posting such things to a point its likely become nauseating. That is really my intentions. I'm not here to rub salt on anyone's face or belittle them for going down the Q rabbit hole.

Unfortunately, within the first week I saw the harsh reality the minute Trump hired swamp people to his administration . Especially in the first week where one of his first accomplishments in office was to repeal net neutrality. That was a huge red flag for me as net neutrality was what allowed trump to win against Hillary and the deepstate in the first place. It made no sense as to why trump or Q would have wanted to repeal it and give full control of the internet to the deepstate (att,verizon,comcast) .

That is also when I categorized trump into 2 categories (useful patsy idiot, or him being part of a new swamp).

The more trump kept hiring swamp and the more winnings the deepstate continued to have, while Q kept saying to trust sessions,barr, the plan etc, the less faith I had on anything coming from this.

So early on I knew it was likely fruitless to take any of this as anything but entertainment. However, I'm not going to lie and say that I never had a few times that my hope didn't go up with all the odd things happening.

I have no conclusion on any of this, but after the facts have come in it appears that perhaps Q's intentions may not have been to help us get back our gov't after all.

So perhaps it might be worth re evaluating whether its a good thing to continue down the Q path?Maybe it might be better to utilize the resources and awareness that came from Q and focus them on tangible wins vs anonymous 4d chess moves?

I think for the most part we all want the same things here , we just don't see eye to eye on how to get it.

edit on 37131America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jan 2021 22:37:32 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Re Jan 23rd ... DELTAs from the Post MAP - Re-read in relation to present scenario:

3 Year

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139637 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:45:58 (EST)
Letter to @Jack?
Who did @Jack lose today?
Goodbye @Jack.
Predictable.
ALL.

Q

Start of Lines reads "Low Grade Point Average"!
I think the ALL links back to my POTUS tweet TYPO of ALOWED/ALL-OWED!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139863 📁
Jan 23 2018 18:03:59 (EST)
Do not glorify us.
WE are ALL Patriots.
Honor those who serve.
FOR GOD, HUMANITY & COUNTRY.
Where we go one, we go all.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 566a5a No.141703 📁
Jan 23 2018 20:26:55 (EST)
B1ADF2C9-65EF-42CB-A3D8-8B….png

Future proves past.
News unlocks map.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 58e607 No.142428 📁
Jan 23 2018 21:30:34 (EST)
@Snowden
How’s Russia?
Almost time.
Q

1 Year

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8cdd1a No.7883925 📁
Jan 23 2020 01:47:46 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Truth and facts will prevail.
The public will learn the truth.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8cdd1a No.7884016 📁
Jan 23 2020 01:57:08 (EST)
DECLAS CoC
POTUS > Barr
Barr > Durham
[[F] classified intel provided [FVEY - Non FVEY] as needed]
Does Durham want to hold [freeze] 'public' declas due to criminal nature of the probe(s)?
Think GJ material.
When did the investigation begin?
When did the investigation really begin?
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Slow drip > Flood

Q

#3785 - MY FAVORITE

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 8cdd1a No.7884140 📁
Jan 23 2020 02:09:13 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 826c3f No.7884113 📁
Jan 23 2020 02:05:25 (EST)
>>7884016
Looking forward to that flood Sir!!

>>7884113
"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 57f611 No.7886759 📁
Jan 23 2020 11:32:42 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Congratulations, UK Patriots!
Independence is a beautiful thing!
Globalism dead?

Q

Sarcasm because British controlled DC is now "Independent of the U.S."?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: dce435 No.7889231 📁
Jan 23 2020 15:32:58 (EST)
crowdstrike-payments-DNC.png

Corrupt [D]s fighting for their lives to keep media/gov focused on POTUS.
Don't worry, it won't be boring forever.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 793617 No.7890598 📁
Jan 23 2020 17:01:20 (EST)
b2e709df65d6fe09e4d055e61c4524030aa9e8cb9db2d1cdf6b6a3a5f31374af.jpg

When did the public first learn re: FISA warrants re: +3 [non Page]?
If FISA warrants deemed to be illegal [ALL SURV LEAPFROG HOPS] what happens to MUELLER's case(s)?
How do you invalidate a claim?
Conspiracy to commit….
Rubber bullets sting but do not last.

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 74babb No.7890949 📁
Jan 23 2020 17:24:26 (EST)
oig.justice.gov...📁
Worth remembering.
The day the public learned [4] FISAs?
Dec 9, 2019.
[Anons: August 31, 2018]
The day the public learned illegal SURV (targeting) of Page (2)?
January 23, 2020.
[-Cruz]
Important markers to remember.
Watch the news.

Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6ea91f No.7891764 📁
Jan 23 2020 18:18:00 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Remember when the FAKE NEWS MEDIA told you this was all in relation to a gas tax over a year ago?
Sheep no more!
The Great Awakening!

Q

Note timestamp 18:18:00 = RR = Rod Rosenstein!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 99f210 No.7892407 📁
Jan 23 2020 19:01:43 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Worth following.
[precursor]

Q

Telling us a tweet from Rudy will signal the start possibly?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 685c2a No.7893008 📁
Jan 23 2020 19:39:36 (EST)
en.wikipedia.org...📁
Q

Link is Wiki for STATE FUNERAL... Bill Clinton death announcement perhaps?

edit on 21-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
More Castle Rock entertainment

List of Castle Rock Entertainment Productions

Notable movies on this list include A Few Good Men, The Green Mile (Green Castle reference? Lol) , as well The Shawshank Redemption, The American President, and the film adaptation of Lord of the Flies.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
10 days of darkness may mean 10 days when darkness seems to reign and the light appears to be snuffed out and silent.

Also, if there is a clandestine plan in place to flip the script, I am certain that they would not leak the details of the plan to people who are then going to turn around, make a video about it and spread it all over the internet.

If I was a player in this power struggle, I might leak details of a false plan, hoping that my enemy would believe it, and show their hand. I am bluffing my big move to get them to expose their best counter move.

This way I am not surprised by some hidden leverage the other side might have when I decide to actually pull the trigger on the real op.

I will accept that it is over and America is destined for inevitable decline when I see the military display complete submission to the whims of Joe Biden. If Biden asks them to execute a major operation over seas, or even domestically, and they say "sir, yes sir". There remains no possible counter measure to the deep state and their puppet-in-chief.

Until then, I am hopeful and searching for a better outcome then the one they are demanding we accept.

The truth is out there....

Soul

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

EtMN, Is it possible? Could it be this Simple?

Rather than keeping his Presidential Library "locked" for the 5 years that Presidents are allowed... Could President Trump Open his Presidential Library within days of leaving office?

That would be a Supreme Tactic to get around DECLAS, if it's possible?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Because you need one more Bernie mittens meme today...

Out for the night... I think.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I went to qresearch to find that Egyptian Dance "You wrote so much text" gif... only to find it's currently under a massive attack of Blood & Gore posts... like every 3 or 4 posts! Somebody else obviously doesn't think it's over either.
edit on 21-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
John Paul Mac Isaac

Don't be that guy.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Somebody else obviously doesn't think it's over either.

Thats not necessarily a good thing.

If the motivation for Q was to keep trump followers and Q followers appeased,distracted and focused on the wrong things while the deepstate continues to win, then yeah why would they stop a winning strategy?

Q allowed for Biden to steal the election and become POTUS as trump supporters sat on the sideline with trusting the plan .

edit on 24131America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jan 2021 23:24:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join