It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Genesis 7:11, Genesis 8:4, תהלים 92:8 , תְּהִלִּים 27

-PART-

-- 34 --

HI AGAIN (again)(again) Y'ALL!!!

If youve been following since the beginning or if youre just joining us....

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿WERE TAKING BACK THE REPUBLIC???????

Some of you may be wondering, "WTAF is going on here???"

THE STORY OF Q

On or around OCTOBER 31 2017 (possibly earlier) an anonymous poster calling themselves

Q Clearance Patriot

began dropping intel crumbs on a popular weeaboo image posting board.
Those initial drops began calling onto Question the entirety of the Global Power Structure. Questions were posed about Presidential use of Military Assets on US soil, MI, the National Guard, John McStain's alleged "health issues", who sits on the board of directors at the MAYO Clinic where he was receiving "treatment", how Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters have grandiose wealth far beyond what a public servant could possibly earn, and so on.
Once these initial crumbs were leaked that popular image posting board became suddenly and powerfully flooded by bots, shills, ddos attacks, temporary shutdows, firing and hiring of new moderators, unexplained dissapearances of threads, data and much much more. Soon the crumbs began to precede and coincide with Tweets by President Donald J Trump(4-10-20 +++) sparking renewed and redoubled efforts at both dissemination and decoding. Further "Q Clearance Patriot" drops about the absolutely unfettered power/abuse/control globally of the C . I . A (clowns in america, "clowns"for short) were met with further fury including subtle attacks against the NSA in the press. Nevertheless this crumb dropper(s) contiuned calling out alleged CIA/Cabal assets, fixers, and blackmailers such as GANNETT, TEGNA, Hugh Hefner, Heidi Fleiss, Rizvi Traverse, Prince ALwaleed Bin Talal+++, Past US Presidents, Escaped Nazis, Soros+, the Rothschild Family++, Loop Capital Markets, HUMA, the Awans, Podesta, Epstein, Abramovic, Rockerfellers, and on and on and on......
The endless torrent of disruptions this spurred on, forced the leaker by now known simply as "Q" to move and begin posting at an even skeevier image posting board. The shilling, DDOS attacks, disinfo, sliding, spamming, bots, splintering continued Ad-Nauseum unabated, yet Q persisted and the information (proof of CIA/CABAL/SEC.SOC. debauched crimes and unspeakable evil) was slowly but surely reaching the plebean masses(normies). Q made it very clear that it is up to US, THE PEOPLE, to make these sick wrongs known to ALL, so that evil should have no shadow of doubt to hide behind. The drops (including photos from AF1 over NK and Camp David) continued and coincided/predicted many major world events and presidential visits. NOW after months and months of slow-leaking "THE PLAN" it seems finally

... ....... we are READY ....... ...

...Maybe...

ENJOY THE SHOW

edit on 1 13 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
THE "ORIGINAL" Q THREAD GOT SO BIGLY YUGE I made these indexes as to make it somewhat navigable and searchable.

HERE WE GO!(again!)+++!!!

-for the children-

Q THREAD - PART - 1 -

Q THREAD - PART - 2 -

Q THREAD - PART - 3 -

Q THREAD - PART - 4 -

Q THREAD - PART - V -

Q THREAD - PART - S|X -

Q THREAD - PART - s3V3n -

Q THREAD - PART - -

Q THREAD - PART - §9§ -

Q THREAD - PART - 73N -

Q THREAD - PART =e11even=

Q THREAD - PART - 12 -

Q THREAD - PART - 13 -

Q THREAD - PART - 14 -

Q THREAD - PART - XV -

Q THREAD - PART - S|XTEEN -

Q THREAD - PART - Q -

Q THREAD - PART - ∞teen -

Q THREAD - PART - §19§ -

Q THREAD - PART -7W3N7Y-

Q THREAD - PART -21-

Q THREAD - PART -22-

Q THREAD - PART -23-

Q THREAD - PART -24-

Q THREAD - PART -XXV-

Q THREAD - PART 7W3N7Y S|X

Q THREAD - PART 7W3N7Y S3V3N

Q THREAD - PART- -2∞-

Q THREAD - PART- -29-

Q THREAD - PART- -§30§-

Q THREAD - PART- -31-

Q THREAD - PART- -32-

Q THREAD - PART- -33-

qanon.pub...
qmap.pub...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Quick Rundown - PARTS -1- through -Q- +++

INDEX - PART -1- NOVEMBER 8 2017 - January 23 2018

INDEX - PART -2- Jan 22 - Feb 11 2018

INDEX - PART -3- FEB 11 - MARCH 8 2018

INDEX - PART -4- MARCH 8 - APRIL 4 2018

INDEX - PART -V- APR 4 - 22 2018

INDEX - PART -s|x- April 22 - May 14th, 2018

INDEX - PART -s3V3n- MAY 14- June 13 2018

INDEX - PART -∞- June 13 - JULY 13 2018

INDEX - PART -§9§- July Friday the 13th - August 3 2018

INDEX - PART -73N- Aug 3 - Aug 26 2018

INDEX - PART =e11even= Aug 26 - Sep 20 2018

Quick Rundown - PART -12- Sep, 20 - Nov 6 2018

Quick Rundown - PART -13- Nov 6 - Dec 9 2018

PART 13 Addendum

Quick Rundown - PART -14- Dec 9 2018 - Jan 17 2019

Quick Rundown - PART -XV- January 17 - March 8 2019

Quick Rundown - PART -S|XTEEN- March 8 - April 8 2019

Q THREAD - PART - Q -

Quick Rundown - PART -∞teen- Jun 7 - Jul 28 2019

Quick Rundown - PART - §19§ Jul 28 2019 - Aug 26 2019-

Quick Rundown - PART -7W3N7Y- Aug 26 - Oct 7 2019

Quick Rundown - PART -21- Oct 7 2019- Nov 15 2019

Quick Rundown - PART -22- Nov 15 2019 - Jan 1 2020

Quick Rundown - PART -23- Jan 1 2020 - Feb 11 2020

Quick Rundown - PART -24- - Feb 11 2020 - March 22 2020

Quick Rundown - PART -XXV- - Feb 11 2020 - March 22 2020

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Woooohooo....34....what a long strange trip.....

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Tick Tock

Q is running out of playable moves

What meaningful moves does Trump have left to play?
edit on 1 13 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions

I have a few questions.

Who are you guys going to fall in line behind when Donald Trump is summarily booted down the White House steps?

Why has nothing Q predicted ever come true? I don’t mean the things you all drag the goal posts in front of constantly to seem right and keep up the faith. I mean actual predictions. Is Hillary in gitmo yet?

How long will it take you guys to start saying that Biden isn’t a real president and Trump is still running things behind the scenes? Still fighting a secret war against the evil Democrats.

If Donald Trump is a time traveling superhero sent by God why do the Demoncrats control every branch of government? Why is Donald Trump an impeached one term failure?

What happened to the 50,000 indictments?

Why hasn’t the street price of adrenachrome gone up?

Just questions me and my cabal friends want to know.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I thought 33 was the finale. I'm hoping 34 is now.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I fall in line behind no politician, orange or otherwise.

Q knew about Ted Cruz having Fisa used against him.

It won't take long.
Biden is not my president.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because infinity degree chess and sun tzu or something.

200k indictments. We going to gitmo boiiiiii

Adrenachrome is a commodity, cant have the price fluctuate and mess up the market.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You the man Dash!

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If i would have known stepping into the Quiniverse would have taken me on 4 year journey culminating in destruction of the greatest country in the world, or saving the republik with few minutes to midnight. I'd definitly do it all over again.

Thanks dashen and rel for all you do in these threads. To the rest of you, hopefully this threa will be the final chapter in Q-story and it will end with the light illuminating the darkness.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
33-34
Qpost 3334

How fast will this thread move ? LoL

Lets Roll

Moved from 33 for visibility

Flashback 2011

Nancy Pelosi bestowed the Knighthood of the Grand Cross at Villa Firenze

Ambassador Castellaneta, in his speech, underlined how this symbol of honor conferred upon the Speaker of the House of Representatives “is meant to be an expression of gratitude towards all Italian-Americans who still have a significant tie to their Italian roots and whose personal and professional lives are guided by the “Italian spirit” that we all share”.

1-6-2020

Bombshell Report! Massive Dem Election Fraud Operation From Italy Revealed — President Trump Briefed On Proof

Not only that, but President Trump has been personally briefed on the smoking-gun proof, according to Maria Zack, chairman of Nations in Action, a government watchdog nonprofit.

In a phone call with volunteers and contributors on Tuesday, Nations in Action chairman Maria Zack explained how she came upon irrefutable proof that the 2020 election fraud originated in Italy, involving a veteran foreign services officer and Italian defense contractor Leonardo.

“The theft of the election was orchestrated in the Rome embassy…by an employee Stephan Serafini, a foreign service officer of over 20 years,” Zack said.

Have Ya Heard ?

Italy tries 350 suspected mafia members in historic trial'

Italy began the trial of 350 suspected members and aides of the organized crime group 'ndrangheta, including politicians, lawyers and businessmen, in the southern region of Calabria on Wednesday.

The trial is the biggest to prosecute organized crime in the past three decades.

The defendants are charged with various crimes dating back to the 1990s, including drug trafficking, murder, illegal possession of weapons and money laundering.

Prosecutors expect to hear testimony from over 900 witnesses, many of whom would be breaking the mafia's code of silence. Some 90 suspects are set to have a summary trial on January 27.

Italy estimates around 150 families are involved in the 'ndrangheta group in Calabria, with more than 6,000 affiliates around the country and thousands more worldwide.

The group has taken in more than €50 billion ($61 billion) annually, Gratteri said, describing the 'ndrangheta as the richest organized crime group in the world.

Flashback 2012
The US Government Is A Mafia Enterprise

Have you noticed that the US Government no longer seriously pursues cases involving Anti-Trust or RICO? Monopoly is now OK; premeditated criminal activity is OK, too. For all practical purposes stealing billions of dollars is OK and has happened many times over the past 20 years or so.

Can you envision how avoidance of anti-trust and RICO might be part of the same strategy?

How might one achieve that? Simply, get control of the government so prosecution is waived, laws are changed to legalize the criminal activity.

Have you ever wondered why they do nothing with white collar crime escalating to the point that the markets, banks, corporations and Congress are glaringly corrupt and engaged in unethical, immoral and illegal activity as 'business as usual'?

edit on 1132021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I can't take your seriously. You obviously haven't been paying attention.

Drops from three years ago, two years ago, one year ago are coming true.

Time's a bit off, but it's habbening.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
TYB . Hopefully this is the Storm Edition !

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
When this growing tension of the world snaps we are all going to be in for it I fear... Is that what we cannot stop from happening?

A Perfect Circle~ Whats going on?

Mother, mother,
There's too many of you crying,
Brother, brother, brother,
There's far too many of you dying,
You know we've got to find a way,
To bring some loving here today

Father, father,
We don't need to escalate,
You see, war is not the answer,
For only love can conquer hate,
To bring some loving here today

Picket lines and picket signs,
Don't punish me with brutality,
Talk to me, so you can see,
Oh, what's going on,
What's going on,
Yeah, what's going on,
Ah, what's going on,

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong,
But who are they to judge us?,
Simply because our hair is long,
To bring some understanding here today, Oh

Picket lines and picket signs,
Don't punish me with brutality,
Talk to me,
So you can see,
What's going on,
What's going on,
What's going on,
What's going on,

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

She's Italian? Is that her married or maiden name?

Italian women aren't usually that ugly.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

There is no "finale". I wager these threads will be active as long as ATS is active.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Please no .

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Somebody's up to their waist in pebbles right now, we just don't know who.

Thanks Dashen and Co.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Great job as always Dash and crew!
No matter what happens or where this crazy train ends, don't let anyone get you down!
Through the last 33 threads there has been a lot of disinformation but there have also been a TON of revelations as well.
All thanks to the diggers and questioners.
Thank you all.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: summer5

There is no "finale". I wager these threads will be active as long as ATS is active.

Joe,
If all, at some point, is exposed why would drops be needed any longer? Wouldn't it all be out in the open?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Rel needs his knighthood. We must provide proof!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join