It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the Jan 6th Trump train?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'm hearing the hotels are closing then to try and keep people from coming to DC on the 6th in support of Trump.

I checked...

The reason they're closing to these groups is that they've stayed there before and do not keep the social distancing rules or mask wearing rules. Since the hotel doesn't want to get involved as a pandemic center, they are closing to them.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Typical left, good job! I put in factual information and you reply with nothing...lol OK You either have no answer or you really believe the left hasn't done what they done.

I can't debate either way with how you reply, but then its the same thing with any other liberal when you put to them real points.

First, like most people, I'm not left or right. I'm different things on different issues. Life is not a game of football.

Second, I wasn't writing about liberals or the left. My post was partly about the Trump Cult of Personality but mainly about how the GOP will move on without him. Your buzzword salad with a whatabout dressing isn't even addressing the topic at hand, let alone a factual rebuttal that generates debate.

This isn't about left or right or any point in between. This is about reading comprehension.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Don't waste your time

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I'm hearing the hotels are closing then to try and keep people from coming to DC on the 6th in support of Trump.

I checked...

The reason they're closing to these groups is that they've stayed there before and do not keep the social distancing rules or mask wearing rules. Since the hotel doesn't want to get involved as a pandemic center, they are closing to them.

You checked.
Really? Show us an email, video tape, letter, some kind of proof, or it never happened!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

The hotel bar, known as Harry’s, has also seen an influx of Proud Boys members, and its website said it will not operate on Jan. 5 and 6. Harry’s had shut down early on Dec. 11 and 12 due to concerns about managing COVID-19 social distancing requirements after being cited for violations when Trump supporters were visiting the bar.

Source: thehill.com...

It seems they have had issues with DC Covid-19 guidelines.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You checked. Really? Show us an email, video tape, letter, some kind of proof, or it never happened!

So you’ll happily accept some nut job saying there’s a nuke in Washington, yet you’re demanding proof of this?

FMD

edit on 31/12/20 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This little 8-second clip of Businessman Donald Trump telling Dan Rather how he operates, is very applicable to the present.

Extremely relevant for Jan 2021: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You checked. Really? Show us an email, video tape, letter, some kind of proof, or it never happened!

So you’ll happily accept some nut job saying there’s a nuke in Washington, yet you’re demanding proof of this?

FMD

just 4 u

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

and your money. He wants you to keep paying off his debts. Send money.
edit on 31-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
He should go out with a bang and reveal what he knows about ufos and aliens, if anything.
wishful thinking because I highly doubt he has “need to know” access to that kind of information.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
President Trump confirms an epic January 6th is on tap.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
President Trump says the location for January 6th stop the steal rally in Washington DC is still not determined.

mobile.twitter.com...

There are not many choices for almost a million people, lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Recently, I was picking up some chicken just outside the Truman Gate at Kirtland. While in line, I overheard many grumblings about the election fraud perpetrated by the democrats. It seems that there is going to be a large group of people meeting at the VA Hospital here in Albuquerque, and traveling to Washington DC for President Trumps address on the 6th.
Has any one else heard of groups of people traveling to Washington DC for his address?
I'm sure that there will be many trains to WDC. This could turn out to be the most social event our country has ever seen.

Here is some info from "insiders", and guidance from locals, for those going to the huge "stop the steal" protest on January 6th in our nation's Capital.

Dated 1.1.2021: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Pass it along.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump says the location for January 6th stop the steal rally in Washington DC is still not determined.

mobile.twitter.com...

There are not many choices for almost a million people, lol.

Perhaps it will happen here.

www.voanews.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Recently, I was picking up some chicken just outside the Truman Gate at Kirtland. While in line, I overheard many grumblings about the election fraud perpetrated by the democrats. It seems that there is going to be a large group of people meeting at the VA Hospital here in Albuquerque, and traveling to Washington DC for President Trumps address on the 6th.
Has any one else heard of groups of people traveling to Washington DC for his address?
I'm sure that there will be many trains to WDC. This could turn out to be the most social event our country has ever seen.

Here is some info from "insiders", and guidance from locals, for those going to the huge "stop the steal" protest on January 6th in our nation's Capital.

Pass it along.

Thank you and * for you

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Look at the number of Trump supporters on this jet headed to Washington DC today.

mobile.twitter.com...

But Joe Biden got more votes than even Barack Obama, LOL.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenjanonFranklin

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Camperguy
a reply to: Gryphon66
Well considering that he gained votes from the Democratic base, minority voters and people who were just fed up with people burning their cities down. Not at all. Watching the tens of thousands of people at his rallies. Pretty obvious that the guy has a ton of support. Biden over Obama? The guy couldn't finish a sentence. Obama said exactly what people wanted to hear but thats all he did...talk.

LOL ... so, every Trump vote was legitimate and every Biden vote was faked?

Is that fair?

Yes....Biden votes are mathematically questionable and there are way to many reports of cheating all in Bidens favor. Yes sworn affidavits and video are evidence as well as more votes counted than people that actually voted in PA.

I hope they take Congress on the 6th. The Constitution must be defended if the government refuses to do their job.

All debunked no evidence acceptable by a court of law and he tried to extorted a GA official to change the election result whit allegation rejected as evidence by a court of law ...seriously we found the cheater and the voter fraud

no only that Trump and jejoy sabotage usps
Trump told is supporter no to use mail in voting cause is plan was to invalidate all democrat vote so he can win...what is that if its not cheating...plus he got impeach because he extorted the president of Ukraine to make a BS statement about the biden in exchange for foreign aid then rudy did the exact same thing recently with hunter just to hurt joe in the election...and who know who else he extorted in doing illegal stuff like sedition

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Pass it along.

Thank you and * for you

look at those seditionist the cheating side...this is how history will remember Trump supporters

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Look at the number of Trump supporters on this jet headed to Washington DC today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Wow, there might be close to 50 people there..very intimidating

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

there no supporter they are fanatic with unconditional love for there cult leader... This is why he can do nothing wrong to you snd believe avery BS he said

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join