It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the Jan 6th Trump train?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
All I can say is if Trumpers decide to resist en-mass with guns, they will have to say hello to the U.S. Military. They are trying to overthrow a Democratic election.

Trump supporters are like children throwing a tantrum who feel entitled to a Presidency they did not earn.

If they simply want to go watch Trump speak on January 6th, that's fine. I support peaceful gatherings and the like.
edit on 27pmSun, 27 Dec 2020 18:54:17 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is a birds-eye analysis of what's at stake on January 6th, and beyond.

An easy, fast read: theconservativetreehouse.com...

The sucking sound when the plug is pulled will be a joyful noise!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for the info! I'll read this right now.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
I believe that the people who voted in person and the votes that were legally vetted are accurate. I voted in person and three ID checks, Picture taken of me and signature verification before the vote was sealed. Or I could have thrown a mail in ballot into a blue bin no check whatsoever. I actually recieved 2 mail in ballots that said " To current residents " We cut them up and trashed them. My concern is they kept Republican poll watchers away from the polls. They have videos of people still counting after they sent people home. They have thousands of affidavits of witnesses to fraud. Could some votes for Trump be illegal...absolutely. I have yet to here of any Democrat poll watchers being kicked out or affidavits against Republican lead count centers. The way these huge vote dumps, 570,000 for Biden 3600 for Trump in the middle of the night at the 4 key Electorate districts? If you think this is all coincidence thats your right .I for one have lost faith in this vote. If it is fraudulent then our voting system is pointless. It may work out for this instance if you hate Trump but don't be surprised down the road when we all will regret letting this go unanswered.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Camperguy

I voted by absentee and will again. My vote is legitimate. No one has a right to take that away from me.

In Georgia, the Real ID signature is checked when a voter requests their absentee ballot, and the signature is checked again when the vote is processed for counting.

Five US states have had 100% mail in voting for years and have had no issues with fraud.

The video clip you are referring to has been investigated and explained by the Secretary of State and the Elections manager for the location. There is 14 hours of video and Trump and company cut it down to about 3 minutes. The matter has been brought up in court and was dismissed.

Absentee ballots in many states could not be counted until the close of voting on Election day. Trump instructed his followers not to vote by absentee. Therefore many of the mail in votes were for Biden.

The only fraud in Georgia that has been made apparent was the Coffee County elections manager trying to run votes for Trump twice. However, the Dominion system wouldn't allow her to do so and she got caught. She's now under investigation.

And on and on and on. All fifty States, many with Republican Governors LOYAL to Trump, have certified the results of the Election, the Electoral College has met, and Congress will affirm the votes and Biden will be sworn in.

Anyone trying to interfere with that process is committing sedition.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am looking for arrangements to get there as well.
I had a post pulled for posting this organization but I will try getting you to it this way.
link up sources
At the bottom of the page they list available hotels they are partnering with to provide lodging as well as options to look for travel arrangements from various locations.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You know as well as I do an absentee ballot is vetted a mail in is not. It is supposed to be compared to a signature on file. It would have been impossible to compare signatures of that many mail in ballots in that amount of time. The rejection rates would have been astronomical. Ah the crazy Republican hillbillies precincts, and the thousands of affidavits? Mass hallucinations? If that makes you feel better remember that when they vote your rights away in the name of National security . Like I said this isn't about that its about election integrity. All we have left that is non violent is voting, we lose that and we'll need to burn cities down like those Antifa animals so our voices will be heard. Obviously it must work, they don't get arrested, they don't get covid and no matter what they do its mostly peaceful.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

edit on 27/12/20 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Camperguy
You know as well as I do an absentee ballot is vetted a mail in is not. It is supposed to be compared to a signature on file. It would have been impossible to compare signatures of that many mail in ballots in that amount of time. The rejection rates would have been astronomical. Ah the crazy Republican hillbillies precincts, and the thousands of affidavits? Mass hallucinations? If that makes you feel better remember that when they vote your rights away in the name of National security . Like I said this isn't about that its about election integrity. All we have left that is non violent is voting, we lose that and we'll need to burn cities down like those Antifa animals so our voices will be heard. Obviously it must work, they don't get arrested, they don't get covid and no matter what they do its mostly peaceful.

In Georgia, an Absentee Ballot and a mail-in ballot are the same exact thing. I believe that's the case in most states. We verify every signature twice.

The story of the affidavits grows with the telling. Most numbers that I have seen say there are hundreds of affidavits not thousands. Even so, an affidavit is not evidence. It's a legal claim or attestation. Second, these affidavits have not been verified, they've been held up in stacks and referred to by attorneys but only a very few have actually been presented to the courts. Those few have been rejected based on credibility or admissibility.

Not all states have signature verification and I disagree with that, but it's their State and they can run it how they want.
edit on 27-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You're referring to the FBI investigation into the Trump Campaign's communications with Russian agents? That turned out to be factual, so I can't see that as a coup attempt, but I accept that is your position.

Are you referring to the Mueller report? The one which stated, in absolutely no uncertain terms, that there is no evidence Trump or anybody else was acting as a Russian agent? Do you mean that report?

Russian collusion is a hoax. You own investigations have proven it was a hoax. Stop clinging to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: Ksihkehe

You're referring to the FBI investigation into the Trump Campaign's communications with Russian agents? That turned out to be factual, so I can't see that as a coup attempt, but I accept that is your position.

Are you referring to the Mueller report? The one which stated, in absolutely no uncertain terms, that there is no evidence Trump or anybody else was acting as a Russian agent? Do you mean that report?

Russian collusion is a hoax. You own investigations have proven it was a hoax. Stop clinging to it.

That may be true in your world. In mine, the Mueller Report was specific in its findings, and what it found was that the Trump campaign communicated with the Russians for help with the election. Further it specifically did not exonerate Trump from cooperating with Russia or with obstruction of justice. They couldn't pursue it because of a Justice Department policy from the Nixon era.

Further than that, the Senate Intelligence Committee issued their multi-year report with similar findings:

The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Parts of this effort are outlined in the Committee's earlier volumes on election security, social media, the Obama Administration's response to the threat, and the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

US Senate Intelligence Committee Report

From the first page of the Mueller Report:

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Evidence of Russian government operations began to surface in mid-2016. In June, the Democratic National Committee and its cyber response team publicly announced that Russian hackers had compromised its computer network. Releases of hacked materials—hacks that public reporting soon attributed to the Russian government—began that same month. Additional releases followed in July through the organization WikiLeaks, with further releases in October and November.

Mueller Report
edit on 27-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
nm

edit on 27-12-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.

Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Busy Busy week beginning on Monday, January 4th, 2021.

Jan 4th - New Congress Sworn In. Democrats will have a much slimmer majority in the U.S. House.
House Balance after Jan 4th: www.270towin.com...

Jan 4th - Official vote to retain, or reject, Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker.

Jan 4th - President Trump holds Big Rally in Georgia: twitter.com...

Jan 5th - Georgia Senate Run-off election.

Jan 6th - Plan "A" of President Trump's re-election bid at the U.S. Congress.

Jan 7th - TBD (To Be Determined)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The leftist cabal has been wrecking havoc across this nation and Washington DC over 4 years now and you have the audacity of calling us revolutionaries?
Pot, meet kettle!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Examples please.. a reply to: CharlesT

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Perhaps while Congress is meeting in joint session that day they can go ahead and impeach him again and remove him from office for sedition, abuse of Presidential power, obstruction of justice etc. I doubt it though as Congress is spineless.

I have to admit, seeing him perp-walked off the Mall would be epic though.

Lol. 45 wasn’t impeached. Grow up

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker

Perhaps while Congress is meeting in joint session that day they can go ahead and impeach him again and remove him from office for sedition, abuse of Presidential power, obstruction of justice etc. I doubt it though as Congress is spineless.

Lol. 45 wasn’t impeached. Grow up

You might want to check again. He was impeached in the House, acquitted in the Senate on a party-line vote.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Jan 7th - TBD (To Be Determined)

The Kraken arrives!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

More erotica? Sure seems like fantasy

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join