It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the Jan 6th Trump train?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm curious, Trump supporters, what do you think is going to happen in Washington on January 6th ... aside from the Congress affirming the vote of the Electoral College?

We who gather in support of The Constitution, it's Amendments, the law of the land, and the duly elected President, Donald J. Trump, will listen to our President. We will enjoy the popcorn, and the comradely that we bring. We will celebrate the truth, and reject the tyranny of those that wish to cheat, lie, steal, murder and cause chaos to the people of The United States of America. A peaceful gathering it will be.

I checked a number of sources, including the public calendars for officials and did a lot of searching for January 6 2021. Turns out that (apparently) there are no scheduled (as of this date... less than 2 weeks out) appearances for Trump.

The only organized event is by a group called StopTheSteal which features a headline group of 25 people I haven't heard of (nothing against them, simply admitting my own ignorance of who they are) On Facebook, they have a following of about 2,000 people

Two of their three reserved hotels are booked...at this point, it's not a massive event (comparing it with the Women's March of 2017, which I attended. it was impossible to get a hotel within DC unless you'd reserved long in advance or were with a group.)

Women for American First applied for a permint for a rally on Jan 6 and are expecting about 5,000 people.

It's possible that Trump might interrupt his schedule to drive by the protest if it gets big enough. But there's no indication he'll actually speak at any of these events and I don't see logistical planning going on for things like we had at the Women's March, with Jumbotrons and broadcasting equipment being rented.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Did you request your ballot? That is when the signatures are verified. If you received a mail in ballot without request Im assuming its verified after its mailed in. I voted in person yet after I voted I recieved mail in ballots. Pretty sure affidavits from multiple witnesses can convict a perpetrator. This isn't a pissing contest if you feel it was an honest election thats your right...for now.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Maybe the rally is going to be at Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

You know, the one between the dildo shop and the mortuary.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It's because Trump tweeted this:
"See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Don’t miss it."

He wants everybody in DC when Pence decides who's electoral votes actually counts.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Well Mr Byrd, we'll just wait and see.
By the way, do you happen to work for Dominion Voting Systems do you?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Recently, I was picking up some chicken just outside the Truman Gate at Kirtland. While in line, I overheard many grumblings about the election fraud perpetrated by the democrats. It seems that there is going to be a large group of people meeting at the VA Hospital here in Albuquerque, and traveling to Washington DC for President Trumps address on the 6th.
Has any one else heard of groups of people traveling to Washington DC for his address?
I'm sure that there will be many trains to WDC. This could turn out to be the most social event our country has ever seen.

It's going to huge dude. This guy is organizing many many MANY caravans heading that way.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

They should have a national call out day for all trump supporters. Just take the day off and F the country over . Send a message that if there is no justice, there's no economy.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Pass covid around and get each other sick rally!

edit on 29-12-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Yea, call it "Sore loser day".

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

They should have a national call out day for all trump supporters. Just take the day off and F the country over . Send a message that if there is no justice, there's no economy.

Did you mean to write this? Did you check it before posting?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's really easy to pick out this information with a bit of googling and making sure you're looking at primary sources.

Such as the permits for demonstrations for park areas in DC. Or the news story about a favorite hotel for the Proud Boys being closed January 4-6, 2021 (with a link to the letter from the hotel. Other venues in the area are closing as well)

And of course there was the march website that I linked to as well as to the Facebook group for that March.

Having been to the Women's March and then the March for Science in DC, I can say that this "Stop the Steal" rally is going to be much smaller and looks to be more poorly planned than those two marches.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

It's because Trump tweeted this:
"See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Don’t miss it."

He wants everybody in DC when Pence decides who's electoral votes actually counts.

Just a note: Pence can't decide anything. Here's a link to the lengthy document from Congress about what a Vice President can do on voting certification day. He oversees (only) the House and Senate as they confirm the vote.

I note with amusement that he may leave the country on January 6 after the vote (seriously. Even the Conservative paper, The Hill, reported on it ) It's probably the safest thing for him, because Trump is going to rage tweet about Pence betraying him and how much he's done for Pence in the aftermath.

But Pence can't legally decide the electoral vote and Congress certainly isn't going to suddenly grant him that power when it expressly says that he can't do it.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

It's really easy to pick out this information with a bit of googling and making sure you're looking at primary sources.

Such as the permits for demonstrations for park areas in DC. Or the news story about a favorite hotel for the Proud Boys being closed January 4-6, 2021 (with a link to the letter from the hotel. Other venues in the area are closing as well)

And of course there was the march website that I linked to as well as to the Facebook group for that March.

Having been to the Women's March and then the March for Science in DC, I can say that this "Stop the Steal" rally is going to be much smaller and looks to be more poorly planned than those two marches.

It couldn't possibly be any better planned than the "Women's March", not without grown women wearing vagina hats, carrying on with foul-mouthed vulgarity and generally acting out in diverse immature fashions.

But hey, "Deny Ignorance", except when not politically expedient.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Quite a few groups from SoCal are headed that way. Some of them will be armed.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Are liberals going to Washington to hear Trump speak on Jan. 6th?

As far as fans of the President go, I'm a big fan of seeing Americans exercise their rights to speech and assembly. I hope Mr. Trump's speech is legendary on Jan. 6th.

Mr. Trump?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Yea, call it "Sore loser day".

What do you call a sore loser that goes on for four years?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I voted by absentee and will again. My vote is legitimate. No one has a right to take that away from me.

In Georgia, the Real ID signature is checked when a voter requests their absentee ballot, and the signature is checked again when the vote is processed for counting.

Absentee and mass mailings are two totally different things. I agree absentee is secured as much as it can be, but mass mailings opens the door for fraud IF verification once received isn't robust, and it seems it wasn't in many places. Then we have the machines that basically opens the door for further fraud if not done right. I'm assuming you voted for Biden, are you 100% sure your electronic vote says Biden? It gets a little scary when hard votes are turned into 1 and 0s and we see the possibility holes throughout the process.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Thank heavens that Title II of the Civil Rights Act doesn't address discrimination based on political affiliation.

It would be downright scary if anybody had to provide accomodations for conservatives, what with all the Antifa surrounding their hotels and assaulting people.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For those who are fuzzy on what is coming January 6th, read this thread from a man who is rarely wrong.

Here: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Perhaps while Congress is meeting in joint session that day they can go ahead and impeach him again and remove him from office for sedition, abuse of Presidential power, obstruction of justice etc. I doubt it though as Congress is spineless.

I have to admit, seeing him perp-walked off the Mall would be epic though.

Your post is hilarious!

Sedition? Thats not a crime lmao unless he is inciting violence but thats different and has its own charge....called inciting violence. They already impeached him for abuse of power and that charge along with the rest of the commie sham charges was rightfully laughed at and thrown out of court. Obstruction of Justice? What Justice did he obstruct?

I hope your post was just a joke because if it isn't then its just stupid. Makes you look brainwashed. Have a good day friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join