It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the Jan 6th Trump train?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120
Quite a few groups from SoCal are headed that way. Some of them will be armed.

God speed, safe trip, and we'll see you there

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That'd gnawledge the people right up.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm hearing the hotels are closing then to try and keep people from coming to DC on the 6th in support of Trump.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Camperguy
Well considering that he gained votes from the Democratic base, minority voters and people who were just fed up with people burning their cities down. Not at all. Watching the tens of thousands of people at his rallies. Pretty obvious that the guy has a ton of support. Biden over Obama? The guy couldn't finish a sentence. Obama said exactly what people wanted to hear but thats all he did...talk.

LOL ... so, every Trump vote was legitimate and every Biden vote was faked?

Is that fair?

Yes....Biden votes are mathematically questionable and there are way to many reports of cheating all in Bidens favor. Yes sworn affidavits and video are evidence as well as more votes counted than people that actually voted in PA.

I hope they take Congress on the 6th. The Constitution must be defended if the government refuses to do their job.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Violater1

President Trump sent this tweet out this afternoon.

Stay tuned for reasons why January 6th will be a historic day.

mobile.twitter.com...

Another whole lotta nothing...

Thank-you! Your hate means a lot.

Very motivating.

I don’t think it’s hate...

I voted for Trump but i also acknowledge his defeat. I didn’t love the guy but he was a whole gigantic hell of a lot better than the alternative - and his results were great.

But, he lost. So, time to move on.

I fear for the future of the GOP if people are still showing up to Trump rallies. Trump is a dude. A human. Just another guy who wakes up, drops a loaf and puts his pants on. Stop making the guy anything more than that.

Then again, i don’t idolize a single human on this planet. So maybe i just don’t get it.

As an aside, these rallies are going to be a hell of a highlight reel for the Harris 2024 reelection campaign. I encourage folks to consider how they conduct themselves in these events and what the content is - you’re not thinking critically if you think it won’t be used against you in the future.

The left is very good at doing exactly that kind of thing. Know your enemy.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFranklin

Don't just stop at looking at the PA voter fraud that stole the election from Trump. The smarmy little creep Josh Shapiro, the PA AG, was well behind his opponent when the votes came in on election night. Then as they kept counting the mail in ballots in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties, his votes kept rising and his deficit of nearly 100,000 votes vanished and he won by 20,000 votes or so. I'd love to see his ass hauled off to prison like his predecessor.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Although I totally disagree with you, I want to thank you for commenting on my OP.
You have single handedly placed my OP to the top of the RECENT page, fourteen times

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

I fear for the future of the GOP if people are still showing up to Trump rallies. Trump is a dude. A human. Just another guy who wakes up, drops a loaf and puts his pants on. Stop making the guy anything more than that.

Then again, i don’t idolize a single human on this planet. So maybe i just don’t get it.

That's precisely it. You don't get it.

You reject the cult of personality that surrounds Trump.

That's why you'll be accused of hate and putting emotion over reason and every kind of political deviancy from liberalism to Marxism.

The GOP is not finished. It used Trump and his cult as a tool to get some slow cooking long term advantage - like the balance of the SCOTUS - and keep liberalism at bay. It will be asking itself three questions: what is Trump's legacy, where do the grass roots stand and is Trump an asset or a liability?

Behind the spin, Trump's legacy is pretty thin. His hands off foreign policy has weakened international US power, his economic deregulation has been about undoing rather than doing and his social policies? What social policies?

So there is no project to be completed, no vision to take forward.

The grassroots worried the GOP in 2012. A lot. The Tea Party was an existential threat to the party establishment and it was organising. The GOP was slowly co-opting and neutralising the movement before Trump came along and fragmented it completely. Where you had local, organised groups with leverage, we now have lots of individuals, mainly online, who had been conned into thinking they had won something.

So the grassroots is still important but has no leverage.

The GOP has always held its nose when dealing with Trump. Not because he is an anti-elitist outsider but because he is a crass loose cannon, someone who will destroy the chair he is sitting in and then claim he wanted to stand anyway.

Now he has gone to play golf instead of starting to prepare for another four years, all that is left is bluster. His usefulness is at an end. He knows it and the GOP knows it.

That's not to say Trump isn't a threat to them. He has the potential to draw enough votes away from them over the next few years to lose elections. So they have to appear to play nice until Trump's support base is small enough to be unimportant. At that point, Trump will probably line up meekly behind the GOP again to keep his income streams open.

In the grand scheme of things, these rallies will be little more than spectacle, a segment in end of 2021 news shows. They will have little lasting impact and the GOP will roll on.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What do you mean? Trump lost the election.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

True...and the right is upset and gets crap from the left for being upset and it isn't even Jan 20 yet while the left has been a sore loser on some crazy train for the last 4 years.... Does the left truly have a memory retention of about half that of Biden's? I'm starting to believe it...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ahh okay, they did go after Trump with full vengeance. It's hard to care though. Both sides are turning into fanatics and trying to crush each other.

Both sides don't care about self-criticism. No words on hunter biden from the left. No words about Trump pardoning blackwater civilian killers on the right.

Both sides have gone off the deep end.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

True...and the right is upset and gets crap from the left for being upset and it isn't even Jan 20 yet while the left has been a sore loser on some crazy train for the last 4 years.... Does the left truly have a memory retention of about half that of Biden's? I'm starting to believe it...

I think the left remembering the last 4 years is exactly why they’re giving the right so much sh*t. For 4 years it was “f*ck your feelings”, “suck it up, buttercup, one more term after this one”, etc. And it wasn’t just for the first few months, it was the entire 4 years. So, to a bunch of people who feel there was no fraud behind the election, they’re just seeing a bunch of hypocritical right-wingers and they’ll continue giving the right sh*t for the next 4 years because A) adults behave like children and B) why wouldn’t they, after 4 years of getting sh*t from the right?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That's precisely it. You don't get it.

You reject the cult of personality that surrounds Trump.

That's why you'll be accused of hate and putting emotion over reason and every kind of political deviancy from liberalism to Marxism.

Why all the hate for Trump these last 4 years starting before his first day in office? He was a democrat for 50 years loved by the left until he ran for office. He should have been one the left could have worked with since he is a left leaning moderate, but they fought him on everything including left leaning agendas. The hate has been at a crazy level never seen before with talk of impeachment on day one and the ONLY agenda of the house for 4 years...Where did all this virtual signaling, social justice warriors, gaslighting, DOXing, history revisionist, systemic racism labeling, cancel culture, rioting etc etc come from? All left agendas while the right just went on with their lives, and the right is some cult? lol geez.

Behind the spin, Trump's legacy is pretty thin. His hands off foreign policy has weakened international US power, his economic deregulation has been about undoing rather than doing and his social policies? What social policies?

Well his 4 years has been better and has accomplished more than Obama's 8, not to forget Obama did things that would have Trump impeached another half dozen of times if he did anything close to what Obama pulled off. Name 2 things Obama was successful at? Even his biggest Obamacare was set to fail hardly before he left office. Obama had ISIS raping pillaging and plundering and Trump eliminated it while creating a new peace deal with Israel in the middle of it with a growing list of Muslin countries. Obama kissed China's ass while Trump is holding them to the fire...you think Obama's way is better for America? Trump also put a lot of really bad deals packs etc for the US back on the table to be reevaluated to stop us from just bend overring and taking it on everything as we always do...that was bad?

You have an issue with deregulations? I think Trump said for ever new one you need to eliminate 3. I guess we need a never ending number...like laws..lol Social policies like Prison reform, Medicine cost reform, border security, Black college funding....

I think there is so much hate for Trump and gaslighting by the press to not cover anything good he has done that what he actually accomplished is just not known by a good parentage of the population. Remember when he was skewered by the press to suggest a vaccine would be ready and in use by years end?

edit on 30-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

I think the left remembering the last 4 years is exactly why they’re giving the right so much sh*t. For 4 years it was “f*ck your feelings”, “suck it up, buttercup, one more term after this one”, etc. And it wasn’t just for the first few months, it was the entire 4 years. So, to a bunch of people who feel there was no fraud behind the election, they’re just seeing a bunch of hypocritical right-wingers and they’ll continue giving the right sh*t for the next 4 years because A) adults behave like children and B) why wouldn’t they, after 4 years of getting sh*t from the right?

You are right to a point...The left has been acting like a three year-old in a never ending tantrum...lol So yes F your feelings I have long lost any empathy for them, I think it was sometime after the first year of Trump in office.

The difference is the right will not be on the ground screaming for 4 years...crazy Karens, cancel culture attacks, gaslighting, WOKEing, DOXing, an army of social justice warriors rioting, trying to revise history, saying America is crap and always has been...so on and so forth, BUT hey I do not see the left stopping with Biden anytime soon in office. The right will go back to work and take care of their own, just like they did with Obama for 8 years and will with Biden for 4 more...In the end not a super big deal.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ahh okay, they did go after Trump with full vengeance. It's hard to care though. Both sides are turning into fanatics and trying to crush each other.

Both sides don't care about self-criticism. No words on hunter biden from the left. No words about Trump pardoning blackwater civilian killers on the right.

Both sides have gone off the deep end.

Being in Iraq it was not a conventual war with the bad guys in uniform too. Convoys were attacked all the time by civilian dressed soldiers and even a kid was a deadly weapon with either an AK or bombs strapped to their bodies. You didn't know who was bad or good and the value of life in the ME is staggering low for their own people. I would get routine intelligence reports of all males in a village killed with their heads cut off in the middle of the night, as example. The loss of life from Americans was extremely small compared to the loss of life by Iraqis killing each other.

So saying that it is really hard to figure out if what they did was fog of war or just blatant killing for fun...Knowing somewhat of the case they were going to shoot themselves out of a battle to survive as a rocket could take them out any given moment and not just randomly shooting people. Their job was to protect important people and that is what they did, and even though killing real civilian as horrendous as it was, it is hard to avoid in that situation all the time without dying yourself.

So saying all this should they truly have gone to jail or was it more of a political circus...IDK, but it seems maybe evidence is there to suggest it all was more along the political circus side of things.

It is hard to compare this to what Biden/Hunter seems to have been involved with though... On a scale of 1 to 100 maybe Trump's is a 10, but Biden's is 100...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

That's just the tip of the iceberg though. There is countless negative things that Trump has done. He hasn't gotten us out of iraq and Afghanistan, has allowed greater perimeters for drone strikes which increased civilian casualties by at least 300%. I say at least because Trump canceled the annual drone strike report that counts civilian casualties.

Not only that but Trump criticizes our involvement with the military industrial complex but then fought to support it with a weapons deal to saudi Arabia after they killed a journalist. He also praises north korea and how the dictator trwats his people.

My point being is that Trump has acted swampy many times. Im not saying Biden hasn't either, but it's silly how people treat Trump as a anti-NWO saint when he's so clearly not.

I only rail against Trump here because so many hold him up on this pedestal.

And of all the people to pardon, he pardons blackwater mercs? Hard to defend man...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That's just the tip of the iceberg though. There is countless negative things that Trump has done. He hasn't gotten us out of iraq and Afghanistan, has allowed greater perimeters for drone strikes which increased civilian casualties by at least 300%. I say at least because Trump canceled the annual drone strike report that counts civilian casualties.

I'm actually in the drone business... Trump took over what Obama left him in Yemen and Somalia where most drone strikes happen. In Afghanistan is the next area but there it is typically air strikes in the past few years on the Taliban. I have no clue to what 300% represents outside of something to support a narrative, so what does 300% mean in reality? In Yemen it is almost the same number of drone strikes from 2012 to 2016 as it is from 2016 to 2020, so IDK there. Somalia is suggested about 2x the civilian deaths each year, but the increase of attacks is also way up due to the situation, so once again there is no way to measure what is needed or not needed. These bad guys bury themselves in civilians for the main purpose to protect themselves so civilian deaths will happen. The reality is Trump or Obama don't dictate strikes...they dictate the over all event, so it is up to the military to figure out what force is needed and every situation is different. Now Obama did approve drone strikes on Americans, so that is one thing he did that Trump would not do.

My point being is that Trump has acted swampy many times. Im not saying Biden hasn't either, but it's silly how people treat Trump as a anti-NWO saint when he's so clearly not.

True...the RNC didn't help in surrounding him with swamp creatures... Remember neither side liked him, neither wanted him, so he really had very little support even on his own side...

And of all the people to pardon, he pardons blackwater mercs? Hard to defend man...

Hard to tell I didn't see what Trump saw to suggest pardon...he is pardoning a lot of people, most likely Assange too, but then ever President has done the same with a good deal of WTF on the pardons without knowing any details.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wills120
Quite a few groups from SoCal are headed that way. Some of them will be armed.

I’m all for civil protest and all but please make sure that you and your group is aware of DC gun laws prohibits bringing guns to a protest.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You proved my first point. Thanks. Deflect, distract, don't question, just repeat some buzzwords.

The second part of your post also proves my first point. Deflect, distract, deflect, don't challenge The Dear Leader, sprinkle in some dittohead talking points.

Beyond spin and bluster, his and yours, he has accomplished nothing. If you know otherwise, let Mitch McConnell and the rest of the GOP leadership know before they throw The Dear Leader under the bus.

edit on 30-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You proved my first point. Thanks. Deflect, distract, don't question, just repeat some buzzwords.

The second part of your post also proves my first point. Deflect, distract, deflect, don't challenge The Dear Leader, sprinkle in some dittohead talking points.

Beyond spin and bluster, his and yours, he has accomplished nothing. If you know otherwise, let Mitch McConnell and the rest of the GOP leadership know before they throw The Dear Leader under the bus.

Typical left, good job! I put in factual information and you reply with nothing...lol OK You either have no answer or you really believe the left hasn't done what they done.

I can't debate either way with how you reply, but then its the same thing with any other liberal when you put to them real points.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join