It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC says new Covid strain in UK could already be circulating undetected in U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not to worry. Trump says it will go away

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So hes has the pail of Fairy Dust does he? I wondered what happened to it.

I also was emailed by someone who is supposedly in the know. They wrote that [4] states are under Martial law? As in right now? I cant find anything about that.
edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The problem is every little sniffle is going to be called COVID. It can't go away because media and propagandist won't let it go away.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So just where did I get wind of this story? Well of course from a Chinese newspaper. Never in the USA.

HUH??

www.nytimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.cnbc.com...

www.nbcboston.com...

This list could go on so how is it that you could only find this from a Chinese source?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My sister in Italy says it's already there. They're shutting down from 12/24/20 to 01/06/21.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

And the aliens have landed an have taken over a suburb of Detroit but I can't find anything about that either

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

And I guess that all the sick people in hospital and all the health care workers are keeping it around as job security as well???

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You need to get a new playbook, yours is old and stale. Nobody cares about your derangement.

On topic: As usual, more theoretical fear-mongering with zero tangible evidence for us normies. Just take their word for it.

FFS, they haven't even provided proof that they have isolated this virus, let alone proving it has fulfilled Koch's postulates for evidence of contagion.

edit on 22-12-2020 by ZombieZygote because: The technocracy will fail

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I would say that if it's already circulating undetected ... oh well, life goes on.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

And I guess that all the sick people in hospital and all the health care workers are keeping it around as job security as well???

I'm sure some are to be frank... we already know hospitals benefit financially from Covid.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

You can label the ineptitude of this moron as ''old and stale'' however you like. You can even wrap it up with a ribbon of ''derangement'' as so many others resort to but it doesn't change the fact the hospitals are over flowing and health care workers are pressed to their limits.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I hear it'll be gone by spring 2020..crossing my fingers!!

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What would you have said if the press treated swine flu like they treated this? That was Joe's to handle and well over 60 million of us got infected with it before they even really got started with a response. It was only sheer dumb luck it ended up being less dangerous than it first appeared to be.

Truthfully if you think Trump sucks, history shows that Biden isn't any better at it.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You can label the ineptitude of this moron as ''old and stale'' however you like. You can even wrap it up with a ribbon of ''derangement'' as so many others resort to but it doesn't change the fact the hospitals are over flowing and health care workers are pressed to their limits.

In some places yes, where I am, it's bad, our health care workers are very stressed right now. I'm sure there are other places where not much is going on, leading to doubts and questions, nothing wrong with questions. But people look for the answer that they want out of a question.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You know Ed, that is a solid point. Profit. But if we want to go full scale conspiracy here we could also extrapolate this whole game that is playing out into a conspiracy to turn the entire world into world populated entirely by patients. One could make the case that this is already happening. Doctors charge good bucks for a 10 minute ''cough and take a deep breath'' treatments. Go to pharma and get this pill then jump over to the draw center for a blood draw, and rest. Then call me in the morning so I can charge your insurance for another consultation.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
According to ZombieZygote, mentioning this is '' old and stale''

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It seems to me that the places with the worst restrictions also have the worst compliance and the worst cases.

Looks like you don't treat adults like they're competent, and they don't act that way.

Maybe the resentment created through strongarming people who are otherwise fit to behave like competent adults is a bad thing and counterproductive to the goals at the moment? Because while our cases are high and there has been some pressure, we're also trending the right way too at the moment. It's a long downward curve, but it's a trend.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If the proverbial shoe fits you snugger than Cinderella's glass slipper, just embrace it. Pleading ignorance does nothing for your cause.

Ah yes, the ol' hospitals at max capacity and health care workers are pressed to their limits gag. I guess that's what happens when you slash the available pool of health workers, then encourage the remaining ones to record Tiktok dancing videos on the clock?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And Joe Biden just said America's darkest Covid days are ahead of us.

What a leader! (not)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think it's relevant, factors into why he lost.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join