It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC says new Covid strain in UK could already be circulating undetected in U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Fauci me!

So have a Merry Merry Christmas world? This seems to be right on cue doesn't it. So just where did I get wind of this story? Well of course from a Chinese newspaper. Never in the USA.

CDC said it doesn’t know why the new strain of the virus emerged, but it could have been “by chance alone.”

So ask Bill Gates you bunch of intellectual &*^*(

Anyway so the world is rolling out a vaccine then this comes along. So tell me those in the medical community. Once you get one vaccine can we have another sir? Or will it complicate things and do more harm than good.

I don't know and NO I am not trying to start a conspiracy.

Here's the link:

CDC says new Covid strain in UK could already be circulating undetected in U.S

The China story link:

China Link

edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 22-12-2020 by Waterglass because: come on

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Fauci me!

So have a Merry Merry Christmas world? This seems to be right on cue doesn't it. So just where did I get wind of this story? Well of course from a Chinese newspaper. Never in the USA.

CDC said it doesn’t know why the new strain of the virus emerged, but it could have been “by chance alone.”

Anyway so the world is rolling out a vaccine then this comes along. So tell me those in the medical community. Once you get one vaccine can we have another sir? Or will it complicate things and do more harm than good.

Here's the link:

The China story link:

China Link

They are getting you ready for Covid 20... Covid 21... Covid INFINITY!

The lock downs will continue because anytime they want to control you, they will yell COVID!

Anyone with 2 brain cells could see this coming back in March when they started arbitrarily locking cities down.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

oh noooo the scary virus has mutated ....into a strain less deadly but more contagious... like every virus in history.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

' The Pandemics Will Continue Until Morale Improves'

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Never let a good crisis go to waste -- manipulate the # out of it, not like the sniffles can scream "Uncle".

Unsurprisingly, I could have sworn this was predicted already, by our own members in the medical industry -- you cannot defeat The Cold with vaccines. It will just mutate out of your grasp every. single. time.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Fauci me!

Here's the link:

The China story link:

China Link

I have heard as much myself , There is a new strain in the UK.

and I would not be surprised if it's already in the US .

Soooo ... It looks like this will be the first real test for the new Covid Vaccine . The Vaccine modifies our immune system to fight this new ever changing ever mutating virus .

So we should be ok Right ?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Correct and yes they did tell us. So now we have a president with one foot n the grave and the NWO vultures are circling. This now seems to be above many if not all nations.

Quick, get Bilderberg on the hotline

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

As I understand it the mutation is in the Spike Protein so the vaccine will still work as the Virus is still the Virus the mutation just makes it easier for it to infect Cells.
edit on 22-12-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It`s all connected....China, UK ,USA etc...by one man .

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The original strain circulated for months in the US before being detected, per Red Cross testing of blood donations from Nov/Dec of 2019.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is such bull#, it's exactly what viruses do. There are some opinions that this happens when it runs through a population slowly, where other viruses may run through a population quickly, and burnout. ie. we helped make this happen by slowing down the progress of the virus, allowing it to hang around and mutate. Regardless unless it becomes more lethal, which it has not there is no need to panic.

Honestly, I can see the government setting up sanitariums for COVID, or hospitals building COVID wings makes more sense than trying to isolate 330 million people.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Love the patch.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So China does not have ANY cases of this new variant (so they say) and keeps airports and flights to and from UK open. Hmmmm wonder how long it will take them to say the 'new' variant got lose from Porton Down who have been looking into it since 20th September?

From the article...

"outbreaks in recent weeks.China is on high alert but has not suspended direct flights with Britain, where a new strain of the coronavirus has caused an explosion inCovid-19
Speaking on national television on Monday night, Feng Zijian, deputy director of the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, said the genome for the new strain had not been found in any of its tests on people, freight or goods entering the country."

No new strain in China

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Made in America

Link
edit on 22-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I just read several stories on this, all saying different things.

One article said it doesn't appear to be any more deadly and even alluded that it was less severe.

Then a UK article that said very very many more people could die from this strain.

This is the problem with Covid, opposite narratives everywhere you look.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As I understand it the mutation is in the Spike Protein so the vaccine will still work as the Virus is still the Virus the mutation just makes it easier for it to infect Cells.

Yep.

We can all get our shots and then we'll all at least have some partial immunity because our systems will recognize it enough to react like they would to every strain of seasonal flu or the cold when those buggers come around.

We'll get the sniffles and go about our business.

But now that the authoritarians have learned they can suspend civil liberties and natural rights for ZOMG COVID! they'll fight us every step of the way.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The only reason they could is because it's more contagious, but that all assumes people will get seriously ill at the same rates with no adequate treatment.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thanks. I agree and that's why I attached two links as its a political free for all out there.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
• There have been over 4000 mutations in the virus since the beginning of the year, over 3000 of them are documented here:
nextstrain.org...
• Mutations that make viruses more infectious don’t necessarily make them more dangerous
• A number of variants have already been detected in the UK. For example, the D614G variant is believed to have increased the ability of the virus to be transmitted and is now the most common type circulating in the UK, although it doesn’t seem to result in more severe disease.
• The new strain referenced in today’s broadcast was discovered in late SEPTEMBER.
• Since late September just 1108 cases of this new strain have been detected across 60 areas in the U.K.
Source - www.bmj.com...
• For context over 1,558,622 positive cases have been detected in TOTAL since 25.9.2020 across the U.K, the new strain therefore represents just 0.07% of all new cases.
- If this new strain transmits so fast how is it only responsible for 0.07% of all cases in the past 85 days?

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yep. That famous doctor of virology, Bill Gates said we will not get back to normal until 2022.

Just remember folks. It all started with 14 days to flatten the curve. lulz

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join