It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Action Happening Soon? Any rumors from other sources?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Two months ago, a friend of mine told me her son (whom is in the military) was advised that they needed to "stock up" because there likely would be another lockdown in the coming months.

Two days ago, I saw a video of someone on TikTok warning they had heard that a lockdown, associated with a global military operation would beginning in 10 days, or around Dec 24/25.

The military attacking Iran or Russia or whatever, doesn't seem as far fetched as another lockdown, but why associate them together?

Wondered if anyone else had heard rumors/rumblings of this type of information?

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
I saw a video of someone on TikTok

So we've moved away from twitter rumors and now its TikTok videos?

Come on man.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Two months ago, a friend of mine told me her son (whom is in the military) was advised that they needed to "stock up" because there likely would be another lockdown in the coming months.

Two days ago, I saw a video of someone on TikTok warning they had heard that a lockdown, associated with a global military operation would beginning in 10 days, or around Dec 24/25.

The military attacking Iran or Russia or whatever, doesn't seem as far fetched as another lockdown, but why associate them together?

Wondered if anyone else had heard rumors/rumblings of this type of information?

That's a rather vague warning. COVID cases were going to rise again the winter, bringing potential lockdowns with them. I think that was clear to most people. How does a lockdown equate to potential military action?
edit on 16-12-2020 by peter_kandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WWIII has already started. The battleground is just different.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Washington conducted a military operation on Dec. 24/25 in 1776.
Turned out pretty well...if memory serves.

I suppose history can repeat itself...but I doubt we'd be attacking Russia or Chynah.
Iran?...probably not.

edit on 16-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I dunno, but I was just listening to the shortwave radio, and some guy kept repeating, "Jean has a long mustache".

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Broadsword Calling Danny Boy.

Over.

edit on 16-12-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I dunno, but I was just listening to the shortwave radio, and some guy kept repeating, "Jean has a long mustache".

Cheers

"There is a fire at the insurance agency"

edit on 291231America/ChicagoWed, 16 Dec 2020 09:29:24 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Biden's choice for Education Secretary?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The chair is against the wall and there’s a snake in my boot.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If Trump can't remain at the reigns then he's gonna be under immense pressure fro various internal and externall influences to take out the Iranian nukes threat before he leaves office. Your timeright seems about right for any action. Personally I'll be stocking upo on extras this weekend as the end of Trumps tenure could prove to be a very rocky experience indeed for Planet Earth and the geoplopitics

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wasn't given creditability to the video, but was simply wondering if there was other such rumors from different (more creditable) sources circulating.

I appreciate all your humor.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I wasn't given creditability to the video, but was simply wondering if there was other such rumors from different (more creditable) sources circulating.

I appreciate all your humor.

I've seen internet chatter, but nothing one could characterize as authoritative sources.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I mean, are we really going to see any actions on the front page of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc?

The revolution will not be televised.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sometime, over the past year or so, there were stories floating around on this site about someone uncovering a covert military operation in the Washington DC area that was included in some budget. It involved helicopters as I recall.
Does anyone know if anything ever came of that?

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I saw a video of someone on TikTok

So we've moved away from twitter rumors and now its TikTok videos?

Come on man.

All he's asking is if anyone else heard the rumors from any other sources. I like your character here, but you're one hell of a Debbie Downer.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I mean, are we really going to see any actions on the front page of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc?

The revolution will not be televised.

I think the OP was more about conflict between USA and other countries (but may be mistaken).

Cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

Mmmmmm... Kristy Swanson.

Hubba hubba

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Every few weeks one of these threads pop up. Last time it was the internet was going down because of a military operation. Before that it was martial law was coming because of the COVID lock downs. A few days ago it was military movement that meant martial law due to the election when in reality it was a military graduation. Every time it's BS. But people still buy into it every time.

I don't mind a good conspiracy as long is it's based in some sort of fact.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join